Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my schedule to build from Granger the day before I got the Ford email today. Talk about threading the needle! Been waiting 902 days now and so glad it's going to come to an end soon ish. @Zach@Granger is the June time frame a good estimate for a March 6 build date as well, or sooner?
Thats a great question. I have a 2-6-23 scheduled build date and would love to know what is a realistic date. I chatted with Ford Customer Service and they told me the estimated delivery date would be Feb. 21 to Feb. 26. I will believe that when I see it at the dealership lol. But I am certainly hoping that is a possibility. My order is a 4 door EG BD with mic and towing package. So we will see what happens.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for the communication Zach. Other then being a 2dr I have no constraints (Badlands High Pkg) and was moved by Ford to Priority Code 2. Being that I was about 300 on your list any reason to worry for 2023?
I'd say you are in good shape.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger not sure it’s been asked. In the past if someone changed trims they lost price protection. Did Ford explicitly say this is no longer the case for switches that are not “Wildtrak to badlands/outer banks/big bend”? Seems other trim swaps might risk voiding PP.
You will keep the certificate for the model year if you switch trims.
@Zach@Granger would you lose your price protection if you change trims like this?

I have a BB SAS on order. If I drop the SAS and MIC I might want to change trims to BD or Badlands but I’m curious about the price protection. Thanks!
No, you will still get whatever certificate that you are entitled to currently under the model year transition program.
I got my schedule to build from Granger the day before I got the Ford email today. Talk about threading the needle! Been waiting 902 days now and so glad it's going to come to an end soon ish. @Zach@Granger is the June time frame a good estimate for a March 6 build date as well, or sooner?
I would say April/May delivery.
@Zach@Granger being in the top 15ish with all 3 sins should we just change.. or keep our fingers crossed? biggest thing is a hard top :( Softtops + snow not fun....
I'd think you are in good shape to get yours regardless.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is this 2500 in addition to existing price protections?

I have Lux on a Badlands 2DR, should just be able to drop that and qualify, right?
Yes, in addition.
@Zach@Granger When do you think an updated spreadsheet (with the most recently scheduled orders removed) might be available? Interested to see where I am on the current list, if possible. Thank you for your clear and honest communication!
We'll get that out on Monday.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True. I think that Grainger should be forthcoming and proactive about understanding how this will work out.
I've asked, they don't have an answer yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Currently have a Black Diamond 4D ordered with soft top and manual. No SAS or other options. Would like to switch to Badlands 4D, with Mid or High, also soft top and manual, no SAS. WIth no restricted options on BL, any thoughts on it getting built by the end of the year?
You should be good to get it.

TriV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Infiniti QX80
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, Heritage uses different wheels. Not saying the wheels are currently an issue, but they have been in the past. Quite a few HE orders (in general) got scheduled on Friday.

I think 2-door HE orders are probably better off than other 2-door trims at this point.
I've been on the Ford bucking Bronco ordering ride twice now and the ride isn't for the faint of heart. I was a first day order holder that got to ride out the dirt mountain and received my first Bronco wildtrak in Oct of 2021, but placed an order for a 2nd Bronco in August of 2021. Decided to switch from a wildtrak to a Heritage 4 door model with my dealer. Been waiting patiently ever since. Received a call from my Dealer on Wednesday notifying me about the Ford constraints and incentive offer and they told me that I qualify for the $2,500. Of course for those that have been on here since the beginning we all know posts that have "my dealer said" have to be taken with a grain of salt. Lots and lots of misinformation. I have scoured and scoured every update I can find on the Ford offer including Ford's own FAQ and it is as clear as mud on whether the Heritage qualifies or not. You would think that it would be due to the Sasquatch package. To your point about the wheels being different is true, but my understanding is that the biggest issue is with getting the Goodyear tires.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been on the Ford bucking Bronco ordering ride twice now and the ride isn't for the faint of heart. I was a first day order holder that got to ride out the dirt mountain and received my first Bronco wildtrak in Oct of 2021, but placed an order for a 2nd Bronco in August of 2021. Decided to switch from a wildtrak to a Heritage 4 door model with my dealer. Been waiting patiently ever since. Received a call from my Dealer on Wednesday notifying me about the Ford constraints and incentive offer and they told me that I qualify for the $2,500. Of course for those that have been on here since the beginning we all know posts that have "my dealer said" have to be taken with a grain of salt. Lots and lots of misinformation. I have scoured and scoured every update I can find on the Ford offer including Ford's own FAQ and it is as clear as mud on whether the Heritage qualifies or not. You would think that it would be due to the Sasquatch package. To your point about the wheels being different is true, but my understanding is that the biggest issue is with getting the Goodyear tires.
The Standard Heritage Edition is not a qualifying trim to change to from the Wildtrak. You still will retain your MY'23 private offer, but the $2500 Order Modification Incentive you won't receive.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Most have stated that the Heritage is not a part of this program

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger

Any thoughts as a 2DR BL with SAS sitting at #21 (or higher? I don't what the latest list looks like)? I have papers from Samantha removing the SAS but I don't really want to sign if I don't have to. The $2500 is nice but I would rather just get the truck I wanted. You or anyone want to nudge me? I'm open to it because, quite frankly, I'm exhausted from all this.

Appreciate your post from Friday giving us the low-down. Appreciate your patience with me as mine is wearing thin with FoMoCo.

Hope to get a truck from your shop.

Sincerely,

Your least favorite customer. ;)

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Any thoughts as a 2DR BL with SAS sitting at #21 (or higher? I don't what the latest list looks like)? I have papers from Samantha removing the SAS but I don't really want to sign if I don't have to. The $2500 is nice but I would rather just get the truck I wanted. You or anyone want to nudge me? I'm open to it because, quite frankly, I'm exhausted from all this.

Appreciate your post from Friday giving us the low-down. Appreciate your patience with me as mine is wearing thin with FoMoCo.

Hope to get a truck from your shop.

Sincerely,

Your least favorite customer. ;)
I'd hold out if I were you.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Zach@Granger

I would go buy a nice bottle of whiskey, and wait until the end of February to make a decision.

Stick Shift or Auto? Lot more tempted to drop Sasquatch if you have the stick shift, since you are paying for an Automatic you don't want anyway. That's $4080 + $2500.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haha! Me too on color choice. I was dead set on getting a nice bright color until I made this last change. I was a 2Dr OB SAS in race red. Now, 4DR BL Carbonized Gray. My usual color range..
Sponsored