First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
anybody know when Granger is going to be contacting us about updating our order?
Sponsored

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anybody know when Granger is going to be contacting us about updating our order?
When I talked to her last week they were just waiting for the B&P to go live. Best thing you can do is just update that with your build and email that to the fordbronco email they have with a copy of your ID. When she can process it she will email you a docusign. The email they send out will say the same.

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I talked to her last week they were just waiting for the B&P to go live. Best thing you can do is just update that with your build and email that to the fordbronco email they have with a copy of your ID. When she can process it she will email you a docusign. The email they send out will say the same.
thank you

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

I have a question as far as price protection goes. It would appear based on the Ford website, when talking about price protection, if I were to change from my Big Bend order to say a Badlands, I will still have some type of price protection from my original reservation and order date.

How do we figure out what we could expect our new price to be should we decide to change our order to a new trim? Or say, just changing the interior equipment package from Base to Mid?

An example is that the Heritage Edition has a form of price protection, yet this is the first year we have been able to order it.

I know that this is going to be complex as far as finding the answer, but many of us that have orders with you will greatly appreciate this information.

It will also be time consuming for your staff should someone want to change to ensure we know what price we will expect to pay as the Ford Website puts the responsibility on the dealerships and customer to ensure pricing.

Thank you so much,
-Chad

Last edited:

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

I have a question as far as price protection goes. It would appear based on the Ford website, when talking about price protection, if I were to change from my Big Bend order to say a Badlands, I will still have some type of price protection from my original reservation and order date.

How do we figure out what we could expect our new price to be should we decide to change our order to a new trim? Or say, just changing the interior equipment package from Base to Mid?

An example is that the Heritage Edition has a form of price protection, yet this is the first year we have been able to order it.

I know that this is going to be complex as far as finding the answer, but many of us that have orders with you will greatly appreciate this information.

It will also be time consuming for your staff should someone want to change to ensure we know what price we will expect to pay as the Ford Website puts the responsibility on the dealerships and customer to ensure pricing.

Thank you so much,
-Chad
If you change from Big Bend to Badlands, I'm pretty sure you lose price protection. Ford started this Mar 19 of this year as I recall. I think the same applies if you change interior packages. The list of things you can change without losing price protection is pretty small.

From the FAQs:

Is price protection still in effect for the 2023 MY?

Ford will continue to honor MSRP pricing based on when a customer’s reservation or order was placed for similarly equipped vehicles. Previously announced price protection amounts for eligible customers are still valid, and price protection will also be provided for 2023 MY price increases. In the coming weeks, Ford will provide dealers with the 2023 MY price protection amounts for each eligible customer.

What does price protection mean?

Ford will honor pricing based on when your reservation or order was placed. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers pricing differences for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of March 11, 2022. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?

No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you change from Big Bend to Badlands, I'm pretty sure you lose price protection. Ford started this Mar 19 of this year as I recall. I think the same applies if you change interior packages. The list of things you can change without losing price protection is pretty small.

From the FAQs:

Is price protection still in effect for the 2023 MY?

Ford will continue to honor MSRP pricing based on when a customer’s reservation or order was placed for similarly equipped vehicles. Previously announced price protection amounts for eligible customers are still valid, and price protection will also be provided for 2023 MY price increases. In the coming weeks, Ford will provide dealers with the 2023 MY price protection amounts for each eligible customer.

What does price protection mean?

Ford will honor pricing based on when your reservation or order was placed. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers pricing differences for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of March 11, 2022. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?

No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to eligible customers. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Heritage Limited Edition.
Dave,
I believe you to be incorrect with your statement based on: @Beach_Bum

The key takeaway that negates what Ford has said in the past and dealers have repeated here (including Samantha at Granger) is that a series, equipment, package, number of doors, or 4x4 system does NOT negate price protection. It only changes the amount of the certificate. "...price protection may vary."

So based on the verbiage that Ford has chosen to use with this latest FAQ is that No ones PP is eliminated except those who opt for the Raptor or HE-L. The PP private offer in Smart Vincent for MY'23 will be based on the build profile that was on record prior to 3/11/22.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a personal example of what Granger did with regard to my 2022 WildTrak HOSS 3.0 order post 19 March 2021 reservation.

Yes, the price increased from my 2022 order ($53,909) with my 2023 order ($54,188). I can live with a $279 price increase... Your Mileage May Vary.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dave,
I believe you to be incorrect with your statement based on: @Beach_Bum

The key takeaway that negates what Ford has said in the past and dealers have repeated here (including Samantha at Granger) is that a series, equipment, package, number of doors, or 4x4 system does NOT negate price protection. It only changes the amount of the certificate. "...price protection may vary."

So based on the verbiage that Ford has chosen to use with this latest FAQ is that No ones PP is eliminated except those who opt for the Raptor or HE-L. The PP private offer in Smart Vincent for MY'23 will be based on the build profile that was on record prior to 3/11/22.
It is quite possible I am wrong. That was my initial interpretation of the FAQs. We probably need to wait for the details on the certificate to be certain. Ford has made changes to the FAQs with no consideration to what they said before. Remember when the FAQs said Broncos would be built in approx reservation order and allocations was not a thing?

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is quite possible I am wrong. That was my initial interpretation of the FAQs. We probably need to wait for the details on the certificate to be certain. Ford has made changes to the FAQs with no consideration to what they said before. Remember when the FAQs said Broncos would be built in approx reservation order and allocations was not a thing?
Yeah...The problem is that Ford puts in words like "may vary". Words have meaning and I am sure Ford is meaning to take away as much price protection as possible 😂
Sponsored