First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, how many Granger reservation holders received production emails today? Anybody know??? I doubt that it was their fair share from Ford! Was scrolling through some of the posts on the 12/5 production thread and there are more than a few people who received production emails that are WAY after my August 2020 reservation. What a croc of crap!
Well, I wasn't one of them... June 2021 reservation and Ordered in September 2021... So, I am about #417 at Granger.

Still, surprised that as a simple 2 door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages that I didn't get selected... I was hoping to at least be previewing. ;) lol
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, how many Granger reservation holders received production emails today? Anybody know??? I doubt that it was their fair share from Ford! Was scrolling through some of the posts on the 12/5 production thread and there are more than a few people who received production emails that are WAY after my August 2020 reservation. What a croc of crap!
I see a few Granger luckie early reservation holders but it appears that @Ford Motor Company has taken the Allocation Bible into the scheduling department and that is bad news for us => #175 on Grangers list. Nothing but a few lucky soft toppers will make the cut if this continues.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see a few Granger luckie early reservation holders but it appears that @Ford Motor Company has taken the Allocation Bible into the scheduling department and that is bad news for us => #175 on Grangers list. Nothing but a few lucky soft toppers will make the cut if this continues.
I have total faith that my 2021 2022 2023 order will be fulfilled! I have to admit, though, I still leave cookies for Santa, too. 😜

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

New Credit Inquiry
We found a new hard inquiry on your file
Between Jun 26, 2021 and Oct 27, 2022, an inquiry made by 700CR/GRANGER MOTORS INC was added to your credit report.

Why a cash pay purchase leads to a hard inquiry on my credit?

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
New Credit Inquiry
We found a new hard inquiry on your file
Between Jun 26, 2021 and Oct 27, 2022, an inquiry made by 700CR/GRANGER MOTORS INC was added to your credit report.

Why a cash pay purchase leads to a hard inquiry on my credit?
That’s….weird. How do they have your information to even run hard inquiry?

Sponsored

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I wasn't one of them... June 2021 reservation and Ordered in September 2021... So, I am about #417 at Granger.

Still, surprised that as a simple 2 door WildTrak HOSS 3.0 with Lux and Tow packages that I didn't get selected... I was hoping to at least be previewing. ;) lol
Careful throwing around your own personal estimate of where you are in line - it could cause confusion and questioning of Granger's list.

At first my own alarm bells started going off, since I'm 535 on this list and I reserved in October 2020. How is he in front of me?!

Then I remembered your earlier post, where you said you were 700-something on the list, and you made a 417 estimate taking into account the most recent number of unconverted 99ers (which will change, pushing your estimate back).

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Careful throwing around your own personal estimate of where you are in line - it could cause confusion and questioning of Granger's list.

At first my own alarm bells started going off, since I'm 535 on this list and I reserved in October 2020. How is he in front of me?!

Then I remembered your earlier post, where you said you were 700-something on the list, and you made a 417 estimate taking into account the most recent number of unconverted 99ers (which will change, pushing your estimate back).
Well, I was 425 before they counted all the 99's. We won't know for sure until we get to 21 Nov 2022. Last count there was 417 orders that were not priority 99... So I think saying that at that time I was #417 or less... I am not assuming that I am ahead of anyone... So, if everyone becomes priority 19, then yes, I will be back in the 700's.

If you (or anyone else) freaks out, that's on you (them), I have been completely transparent. For all it matters, I could still get scheduled before you do, just based on constraints or other order prioritization. I realize that you reserved in October 2020, but as you know, Ford gives 0 f's about when you reserved... Otherwise, you would have a Bronco and I wouldn't... The sad truth is that Allocation and Constraints > Reservation.

Your reservation date, my reservation date, and just about everyone else's reservation date means nearly nothing. Still, I hope you get scheduled long before I do!

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I was 425 before they counted all the 99's. We won't know for sure until we get to 21 Nov 2022. Last count there was 417 orders that were not priority 99... So I think saying that at that time I was #417 or less... I am not assuming that I am ahead of anyone... So, if everyone becomes priority 19, then yes, I will be back in the 700's.

If you (or anyone else) freaks out, that's on you (them), I have been completely transparent. For all it matters, I could still get scheduled before you do, just based on constraints or other order prioritization. I realize that you reserved in October 2020, but as you know, Ford gives 0 f's about when you reserved... Otherwise, you would have a Bronco and I wouldn't... The sad truth is that Allocation and Constraints > Reservation.

Your reservation date, my reservation date, and just about everyone else's reservation date means nearly nothing. Still, I hope you get scheduled long before I do!
Maybe I wasn't clear - there is no animosity behind my statements. I am just trying to clarify for all the folks who aren't aware of your post history.

In your post you said you were about 417 in line at Granger, which is not actually where Granger says you are, but your own personal estimate. I didn't want any blow back on Granger if your statements were misunderstood.

I'm well aware of how Ford has handled reservations, allocations, and scheduling. I don't need you to explain it to me - I've been on this rollercoaster for 2+ years.

Good luck with your order.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I guess I took the post to be saying a custom order only business model and I just don’t see that happening
Ford is thinking that where they want to be is 80% custom orders, 20% dealer spec. The dealers are more or less on board, so long as Ford can actually deliver in 6 weeks or so. Dealers will save on lot fees, and Ford saves on end of year incentives.

And honestly, as long as you are ordering something other than a Mach-E, Maverick, Bronco, or Lightning, Ford can pretty much do that. My Dad ordered a brand new Explorer ST and got it in just under 7 weeks.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I wasn't clear - there is no animosity behind my statements. I am just trying to clarify for all the folks who aren't aware of your post history.

In your post you said you were about 417 in line at Granger, which is not actually where Granger says you are, but your own personal estimate. I didn't want any blow back on Granger if your statements were misunderstood.

I'm well aware of how Ford has handled reservations, allocations, and scheduling. I don't need you to explain it to me - I've been on this rollercoaster for 2+ years.

Good luck with your order.
good morning!

username checks out. :giggle:

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How many 2023 Broncos have gotten VINs at Granger so far?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
..... My Dad ordered a brand new Explorer ST and got it in just under 7 weeks......
Depends. That time frame is extremely short even in the best of times. I would guess the dealer had an existing stock order in and then changed the options to suit your dad's order. Ford is pumping out vehicles, just with less chip options available. So, fully loaded vehicles just aren't being ordered.

Two weeks ago I got a wild hair to upgrade my wife's ride. Ford website said a suitable ride was at a close dealer, drove there, it was still in transit, worked the deal, signed the papers that day, and took delivery when it actually showed up on the lot.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends. That time frame is extremely short even in the best of times.
Extremely short, he's in California. Got a build week 4 weeks out, then Ford bumped him forward a week, then only 3 weeks to get it shipped to Nor Cal.

By Bronco was stuck in the Phoenix Rail yard 12 miles from my dealership for longer than that.

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wifes Bronco was pushed to 2023. The dealer said to remove the tow package to help it get built earlier. Anybody else hear this?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wifes Bronco was pushed to 2023. The dealer said to remove the tow package to help it get built earlier. Anybody else hear this?
The tow package has been one of the biggest (if not the biggest) constraint of the past year. If you aren't doing any actually towing and only need a hitch for a bike rack or the like then I would consider deleting it and installing an aftermarket one.
Sponsored