Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you find out you were moved to Priority Code 2?
Yes, they should all receive vins in the next few weeks.
Thank you for the communication Zach. Other then being a 2dr I have no constraints (Badlands High Pkg) and was moved by Ford to Priority Code 2. Being that I was about 300 on your list any reason to worry for 2023?
Sponsored

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

so if your annual allocation is 100 (for example) and they build all 475 broncos on order for 2023, then Granger wont get any more broncos for 2024, 2025, 2026, and only 25 broncos in 2027? thats horrid. How are you supposed to increase your allocation through sales if they dont give you any to sell in future years?
Why would they need more. They sold 1200+ ?? They played the system, and in the end will win only because, FORD is going make Granger look good, by doing what they don't have to do. And that is to make FORD BRONCO CUSTOMERS HAPPY!! GRANGER is NOT doing this... FORD IS BENDING RULES SO HARD FOR Granger, just to make the CUSTOMERS happy...

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why would they need more. They sold 1200+ ?? They played the system, and in the end will win only because, FORD is going make Granger look good, by doing what they don't have to do. And that is to make FORD BRONCO CUSTOMERS HAPPY!! GRANGER is NOT doing this... FORD IS BENDING RULES SO HARD FOR Granger, just to make the CUSTOMERS happy...
FORD is doing (for one month) what FORD said they were going to do at the beginning of this odyssey. Fulfill orders purely in the order they were received.

If the free market decided that customers would travel for a better deal. Other dealerships should have been forced to compete, instead of daddy Ford stepping in the make sure they all got a plate at the buffet.

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! Me too on color choice. I was dead set on getting a nice bright color until I made this last change. I was a 2Dr OB SAS in race red. Now, 4DR BL Carbonized Gray. My usual color range..
Haha, I have a Cyber Grey truck with red stripes. I ordered a Hot Pepper Red to put grey stripes on.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

FORD is doing (for one month) what FORD said they were going to do at the beginning of this odyssey. Fulfill orders purely in the order they were received.

If the free market decided that customers would travel for a better deal. Other dealerships should have been forced to compete, instead of daddy Ford stepping in the make sure they all got a plate at the buffet.
Never forget allocation...

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed. But that only came about later after the big dealers that avoided customers realized how much business they had lost. Broncos were supposed to be built in order of timestamp regardless of allocation...and lets not forget the original allocation formulas, which were much different than what they are now for the Bronco.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was not part of reservation when this quagmire started. Oh yes, now all loyal consumers have been made well aware of the dealer schemes that EV’s are getting rid of. However, before spending way too much time finding out we were duped by Reservation system that we all came early and followed rules offered. Once Ford changed to allocation, they could have either waited until after fulfilling as per reservation or allowed us to move. They did neither and here we are.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If someone changed from a 4dr BD mid hardtop to a 4dr BL high soft top would they qualify for the $2500 and Price Protection?
My understanding is yes. Assuming you had any price protection to begin with. I would check the thread dedicated to that topic or the Ford.com FAQ. If you reserved really early and have continued to keep your order active without changes until now, you should be able to make a change without penalty. I mean no more penalty than FORD deals you everyday.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If someone changed from a 4dr BD mid hardtop to a 4dr BL high soft top would they qualify for the $2500 and Price Protection?
This is where I’m at too.

BD Mid Sas and considering moving to BL high.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is ford trying to get all of the older order scheduled before opening up the order banks on 3/27?
If Tim's was correct in his video, and there are 78,000 unscheduled Bronco orders (minus whatever was scheduled Friday). That would be an impossible task.

Ford like to schedual 6 weeks out. There is no way they are scheduling all the way through November by March 7th.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hoping this means I've maybe got a shot with my 2D BD with none of the other constraints.
dumb-and-dumber-lloyd.gif
Is that the vehicle config you had prior to this latest Ford offer? In that case, I don't think you are eligible for the $2500. Apparently I'm in that situation with my 2-door base order.

TroutTrooper

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2001 Jeep Wrangler, 1988 Ranger (SVO swap), 1974 Super Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is that the vehicle config you had prior to this latest Ford offer? In that case, I don't think you are eligible for the $2500. Apparently I'm in that situation with my 2-door base order.
It is, but I don't care about the $2,500 offer. I'm just hoping for a chance the thing gets built.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Tim's was correct in his video, and there are 78,000 unscheduled Bronco orders (minus whatever was scheduled Friday). That would be an impossible task.

Ford like to schedual 6 weeks out. There is no way they are scheduling all the way through November by March 7th.
Lol taking new orders before clearing out the backlog, what could go wrong here?😂
Sponsored