First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I got my springs, along w/some other suspension goodies installed this weekend. Mine is a 2dr BL SAS 2.3/MT. Haven't seen anybody post results on one of these yet. I got pretty close to the full advertised amount of lift, in fact possibly a tad more than I really wanted, but I'm sure some settling will happen over time. At 1st I got 3 inches in the frt because I totally forgot there were spacers on top of the shock mount in the frt (part of the leveling kit), they fit the mounts so nice i forgot they were there, so I had a pretty good Carolina squat going. So I pulled the fronts back down and removed the spacers. At that point I had about 2" of front and 1" of rear, and about 3/4" of squat. I coulda called it good there, but since I had the spacers anyway I decided to try putting them on the rear. Worked perfect...it's as level as I can see it ever being! The ride quality is just as good, or maybe a tad better than stock, except on real hard accel it feels like the front tops out...gets that "pogo stick" feeling. Hoping that will settle in a few miles. Eibach does not list these for this specific application, but I am pretty happy!

20230205_110906.jpg

20230205_110928.jpg
Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I got my springs, along w/some other suspension goodies installed this weekend. Mine is a 2dr BL SAS 2.3/MT. Haven't seen anybody post results on one of these yet. I got pretty close to the full advertised amount of lift, in fact possibly a tad more than I really wanted, but I'm sure some settling will happen over time. At 1st I got 3 inches in the frt because I totally forgot there were spacers on top of the shock mount in the frt (part of the leveling kit), they fit the mounts so nice i forgot they were there, so I had a pretty good Carolina squat going. So I pulled the fronts back down and removed the spacers. At that point I had about 2" of front and 1" of rear, and about 3/4" of squat. I coulda called it good there, but since I had the spacers anyway I decided to try putting them on the rear. Worked perfect...it's as level as I can see it ever being! The ride quality is just as good, or maybe a tad better than stock, except on real hard accel it feels like the front tops out...gets that "pogo stick" feeling. Hoping that will settle in a few miles. Eibach does not list these for this specific application, but I am pretty happy!

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230205_110928

Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230205_110928
That looks perfect! What tires are you running and what is the spacer type & setup?

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see you have the DV8 fender liners. On their website it says you can clear 37’s with no lift. Is that correct? What are your thoughts after install? I assume you needed more this adding the springs?

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you have the DV8 fender liners. On their website it says you can clear 37’s with no lift. Is that correct? What are your thoughts after install? I assume you needed more this adding the springs?
I actually had th 37s before I put the dv8 fender liners. My body is lifted 2", and that was enough to clear, but the rear part of the frt wheelhouse had nothing holding it, because you gotta remove those plastic mounts behind them, and the stock wheelhouses got torn up when wheeling, so the dv8s were my solution. The jks big tire kit solves all those problems, if I had to do it over I would install that 1st. I did the springs just to get a little more articulation space and ground clearance

Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

37x12.5/17 cooper stt pro on the stock squatch wheels w/beadlock rings. Borne 1.4" spacer (equates to roughly zero offset wheel)
👍🏼. Did I read correctly you have 2 spacer plates from a leveling kit on your rear coilovers?

Think I’m going to go with a similar setup. I need clearance for muddy high centered logging roads when I take it to Maine

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
👍🏼. Did I read correctly you have 2 spacer plates from a leveling kit on your rear coilovers?

Think I’m going to go with a similar setup. I need clearance for muddy high centered logging roads when I take it to Maine
Ya. I HAD the RC 1" frt leveling kit that I put on to offset the weight of the winch. Its a spacer under the coilover/on top of the LCA, and 2x1/4" spacer plates on top. I actually forgot about the top spacers when disassembling the coilovers, and they fit so nice they just looked like part of the "top hat". when I got it on the wheels I could clearly see something wasn't right...had way too much lift in front...that's when I remembered they were part of that kit. Then once I removed them it seemed like a tiny bit more in the rear would make it perfect, and figured "why not use these things just sitting here". so at least it wasn't a total waste!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I loaded up my rig with about 400 pounds of people/gear for snowboarding and lost about an inch or more of height. I had a bit of sag in the rear (only noticable when measuring with measuring tape. I can only imagine this summer when I bring all of my camping gear and coolers full of ice. I have my reservation bronco coming in a couple of months. I'll probably switch to a full coilover setup, maybe the eibach coilovers unless eibach does indeed come out with heavy load coils. I have a fully loaded badlands with tow so as heavy as a bronco from the factory can come so I didn't get the full height to begin with. I'm worried if I'll rub offroad with my 37s if I have a bunch of gear/people with these soft springs.

Sponsored

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base

Looks great! My Bronco is set up very similar to yours. 2dr Base Sasquatch 2.3 7mt. 37’s on beadlocked Sasquatch wheels, JKS max clearance kit in front and DV8 liners in the rear. Differences are you have a 2 inch body lift, I have a 1 inch body lift, and you are running wheel spacers, I am not.

Glad to see you got as much lift as you did with the springs. I was waiting to see how yours turned out before I ordered those springs myself. Still debating going with the full coil over from Eibach, or just the springs. Curious about the wheel spacers, did they help with any clearance issues? Mine seems fine without, although I haven’t had mine flexed out since installing the body lift and 37’s.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! My Bronco is set up very similar to yours. 2dr Base Sasquatch 2.3 7mt. 37’s on beadlocked Sasquatch wheels, JKS max clearance kit in front and DV8 liners in the rear. Differences are you have a 2 inch body lift, I have a 1 inch body lift, and you are running wheel spacers, I am not.

Glad to see you got as much lift as you did with the springs. I was waiting to see how yours turned out before I ordered those springs myself. Still debating going with the full coil over from Eibach, or just the springs. Curious about the wheel spacers, did they help with any clearance issues? Mine seems fine without, although I haven’t had mine flexed out since installing the body lift and 37’s.
TBH I don't think the wheel spacers are necessary. I put them on pretty early, and have stuck w/them. They make the overall width pretty wide, but also make the tires the widest part of the vehicle. When we were up north there were spots where it was sketchy getting the Bronco through, and spots where I could just rely on my sidewalls to guide me. The extra width makes it feel more stable...until i gotta squeeze into a tight spot!

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called Eibach and they also confirmed they have about 3 different heavier spring rate springs in testing. He said he'd estimate 3 months but of course a lot can change. He said the current springs are a spring rate of 280 pounds per inch

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Eibach and they also confirmed they have about 3 different heavier spring rate springs in testing. He said he'd estimate 3 months but of course a lot can change. He said the current springs are a spring rate of 280 pounds per inch
The fronts are 280lb you mean? No way the rears are 280lb.
Sponsored