First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the rear springs done, got an inch of lift in the rear. Definitely got the Carolina squat going on. Ordered up some top hat spacers, hopefully that will get me to where I need to be.
963F8887-DBA0-470E-A485-F9DAA5C17CA2.jpeg
Mine settled a little too. Drive it around the block and do some hard stops to get the front to dive, then check. Even now if I put mine on a 2 post lift, when I let it back down on the wheels it looks nose high, soon as I drive it it looks right again

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine settled a little too. Drive it around the block and do some hard stops to get the front to dive, then check. Even now if I put mine on a 2 post lift, when I let it back down on the wheels it looks nose high, soon as I drive it it looks right again
That sounds encouraging. Drove it to work today, 20 miles round trip. Hasn’t settled much yet. Going to park it until Tuesday, when I have an appointment for an alignment. Camber is way off, some interesting handling right now. I may play With the LCA bolts and give it an eyeball alignment, the alignment shop is 100 miles away.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sounds encouraging. Drove it to work today, 20 miles round trip. Hasn’t settled much yet. Going to park it until Tuesday, when I have an appointment for an alignment. Camber is way off, some interesting handling right now. I may play With the LCA bolts and give it an eyeball alignment, the alignment shop is 100 miles away.
Oh don't drive it too far! Mine had 2" of toe when I aligned it! Ya, not going to handle well, and tires not gonna be happy!

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh don't drive it too far! Mine had 2" of toe when I aligned it! Ya, not going to handle well, and tires not gonna be happy!
Yeah, I know I shouldn’t drive it. 100 miles won’t kill the tires, should be good to go after the alignment Tuesday. Broke down and laid the coin out for Bronc Busters housing, and bushing, got those put in tonight. Hate to break the rack out in Moab in May, when I have to drive 1,000 miles home after.

Sponsored

BroncoEnvy

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr, 2006 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed the Eibach website states these springs are for the 2.7L engine, has anyone tried installing these on the 2.3?

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Received my springs. Unfortunately my delivery of my BadSas has been pushed backed twice since the Oct 3rd shipment date. Now scheduled for delivery by the 24th. Going to mount 37s with RRW 17x8.5 with 0 offset with Mickey Thompson Baja legend MTZ immediately after installing springs. I‘lol take before and after measurements as soon as completed.

0A38E2EF-5EB8-41C5-A8FD-CDBD010C4E57.jpeg

8D774873-BC31-432D-87BE-EAAD8480BB17.jpeg

E918238D-7EA9-4868-B2F0-404F60A6C705.jpeg
Can you tell me how you like the tires? This is what I’m thinking of putting on mine. I currently have 37 pit bulls (WAY TOO LOUD). We had them lying around so we slapped them on until I find the tire I want, and I think these are the ones but am interested in peoples opinions.

Sponsored

Brute4

Badlands
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sas, Mazda CX-5 Carbon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as mud terrains go, they are not obnoxiously loud so I’m happy with them. The Nitto Ridge grapplers i had on my 4Runner were quieter but I like the Baja Legend MTZs better.

Golfshrink

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2 door BadSquach; 07 FJ Cruiser; 68 IH Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When installing the Eibach Prolift replacement springs, is anyone adding upper control arms in the front and/or and adjustable track bar to the rear, to get proper alignment or is it unnecessary? Thank in advance for the info.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When installing the Eibach Prolift replacement springs, is anyone adding upper control arms in the front and/or and adjustable track bar to the rear, to get proper alignment or is it unnecessary? Thank in advance for the info.
Stock UCAs work fine. I did add Core 4x4 track bar and arms, but I set them at the same length as stock, and alignment turned out "dead nuts". Shouldn't need any aftermarket parts to get it to align.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any news on their overland springs?
After looking into this for a few days, I'd say don't hold your breath on Eibach coming out with a stiffer spring rate for the OEM coil overs. Just not a market for it, and would cause more confusion/problems with their customers.

My suggestion is to upgrade to the offered springs and make up the rest of the desired ride height with spacers, either under the bottom mounting bolts, top of the tower, or perch spacers. If you want more than 1" over factory height or more suspension travel then go with a fully adjustable aftermarket coil over solution.
Sponsored