Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After looking into this for a few days, I'd say don't hold your breath on Eibach coming out with a stiffer spring rate for the OEM coil overs. Just not a market for it, and would cause more confusion/problems with their customers.

My suggestion is to upgrade to the offered springs and make up the rest of the desired ride height with spacers, either under the bottom mounting bolts, top of the tower, or perch spacers. If you want more than 1" over factory height or more suspension travel then go with a fully adjustable aftermarket coil over solution.
I got my 2023 bronco and decided to go a completely diff route. I was going to do eibach coilovers until I heard they used the same soft springs. Went fabtech dirtlogic and couldn’t be happier. I’m about 220lbs and when I sit on the back of the tailgate it barely lowers the bronco. Zero body roll and the on road comfort is incredible. Quite a bit more expensive though
Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my 2023 bronco and decided to go a completely diff route. I was going to do eibach coilovers until I heard they used the same soft springs. Went fabtech dirtlogic and couldn’t be happier. I’m about 220lbs and when I sit on the back of the tailgate it barely lowers the bronco. Zero body roll and the on road comfort is incredible. Quite a bit more expensive though
I got the fronts installed this weekend. I don't really know why people would call them "soft". Maybe Eibach changed the recipe in the last little while. The fronts are not progressive and gave me over 2" from where I was sitting even with the heavy bumper and skids. I'm a inch higher on the front now than rear OEM. Actually more than I really wanted; I was just after compensation for the weight.

The rears 'may be' progressive but the fronts have the same spacing on the coils the entire length and really did provide additional height. Wondering how much they will settle, looking forward to it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the fronts installed this weekend. I don't really know why people would call them "soft". Maybe Eibach changed the recipe in the last little while. The fronts are not progressive and gave me over 2" from where I was sitting even with the heavy bumper and skids. I'm a inch higher on the front now than rear OEM. Actually more than I really wanted; I was just after compensation for the weight.

The rears 'may be' progressive but the fronts have the same spacing on the coils the entire length and really did provide additional height. Wondering how much they will settle, looking forward to it.
I just made this quick video showing you the diff. The cactus Grey badlands has eibach. The white has complete fabtech dirt logic coilovers and suspension upgrades and barely even moves when I push down on it. The cactus grey complete soft mush isn’t an illusion. It feels like a boat while driving. But again this is the highest GVWR bronco. Badsquatch 4dr 2.7 lux (the white one is identical but a 2023 so a perfect comparison) If maybe lighter broncos aren’t as bad. I will say the fabtech coilovers are incredible. Almost no body roll but sucks bumps up like they aren’t even bumps. Insanely impressed

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just made this quick video showing you the diff. The cactus Grey badlands has eibach. The white has complete fabtech dirt logic coilovers and suspension upgrades and barely even moves when I push down on it. The cactus grey complete soft mush isn’t an illusion. It feels like a boat while driving. But again this is the highest GVWR bronco. Badsquatch 4dr 2.7 lux (the white one is identical but a 2023 so a perfect comparison) If maybe lighter broncos aren’t as bad. I will say the fabtech coilovers are incredible. Almost no body roll but sucks bumps up like they aren’t even bumps. Insanely impressed

Looks like you need to add 3-4 hundred pounds on it. Mine is definitely not doing that. Either it is the extra weight, or they have changed the recipe on the coil design.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you need to add 3-4 hundred pounds on it. Mine is definitely not doing that. Either it is the extra weight, or they have changed the recipe on the coil design.
A full gas tank lowers me 1”. Add some camping gear and a passenger I’m nearly back to stock height

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A full gas tank lowers me 1”. Add some camping gear and a passenger I’m nearly back to stock height
I'd contact Eibach and have them send you a new set of springs. That is no where near my results.

Bronccraig

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nobody cares about diff drop brackets on this forum. It’s all about curb clearance at the mall.
So I have a 2 inch spacer cheap mans lift and all I have seen is what bad things will happen to me someday lol..so I understand the difference in a spring coil over lift vs a spacer lift but how is this lift not causing issues and my spacer lift is?…I dont do rock crawling in Fla..but mud and wood trails that have dep ruts i do but I havent noticed any bad things or damage..yet i guess???

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my Eibachs installed over the weekend. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I crank mine up for 2.2 increase in the front and 2.5 in the rear. The ride to me is firmer than stock but still a smooth ride. I'll add 37s soon.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_151801932_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_152051517_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_165903796_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_165915075_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_193140362_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_193154500_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_152753507_iOS
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_171613385_iOS

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had my Eibachs installed over the weekend. I'm pretty pleased with the results. I crank mine up for 2.2 increase in the front and 2.5 in the rear. The ride to me is firmer than stock but still a smooth ride. I'll add 37s soon.
Ford Bronco Eibach Pro Lift Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco (Sasquatch Package) 20230519_171613385_iOS
I’ve been debating on whether to do the UCA’s with this set up. I plan to install next month and have everything bought but those.

Sponsored

Bronco56

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Grey Badlands Lux 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read through all this… I have a 2.3 4 door non-sas badlands…. Are the eibach springs only a viable option to get a small lift front and back? I’m not off-roading either. Just want bigger tires and no squat.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read through all this… I have a 2.3 4 door non-sas badlands…. Are the eibach springs only a viable option to get a small lift front and back? I’m not off-roading either. Just want bigger tires and no squat.
AFAIK they fit all Bilstiens...which BL non-squatch should be. How much they lift depends on the weight of the vehicle tho...hard to say how much you will get

Bronco56

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Grey Badlands Lux 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
AFAIK they fit all Bilstiens...which BL non-squatch should be. How much they lift depends on the weight of the vehicle tho...hard to say how much you will get
Really just looking for 1” up front and at least that in the back. Level or slight rake, no squat

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really just looking for 1” up front and at least that in the back. Level or slight rake, no squat
Should give ya a little more than that. They do settle in a bit tho. They advertise 2.3", but loaded 4drs usually get less than that. My 2.3 2dr got that, and maybe a touch more...but thats what I wanted!

EDIT: To gain rake you can add spacers to the rear. 1.5" works well

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
anyone do UCA's or feel like they should have