Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Happy for all of y'all that got your build date!

I'm wondering if Ford was sitting on inventory until they got enough built up to run a big line of Bronco's at once. Maybe they just received a big shipment of parts in.

Either way, maybe the log jam is finally breaking!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats to everyone getting scheduled today! Looks like they're squeezing out the last of the constrained orders.

Excuse me if I missed it, but were there any Heritage folks scheduled today?
Haven't seen any but most of us have been pushed back 2-3-4 times already!

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Original order January 22 with no reservation. Reordered October 22. Contacted my dealer in February 23 to tell them I was willing to drop the Sasquatch to insure I get scheduled. They told me I was good to go with the Sasquatch since they had enough allocations. I have to say I was a little worried after I saw the 10% constraint on the 2 door a couple days ago.

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.12.35 PM.png

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my message for a 4/24 build.
Early reservation holder, first order confirmed Oct of 21.
Feb 8, 2023 - Went from WT, LUX, MIC to BL, High, Soft, Non SAS
Did the same. I feel Ford has enough parts to make the reservation holders but scared us into changing it. The BLs is a better trim anyway.

Sponsored

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I got a build date this morning, but here is the interesting part:

- I ordered 2/9/22
- 4-Door Outer Banks MIC SAS High Cactus Gray
- Told my dealer to cancel it 3 weeks ago and received my $1,000 deposit back. I ended up buying a very similar build to mine 7 months ago that I found locally, which is why I cancelled.
- Received my build email this morning (see image) that is entirely different than what my order was.
- So I'm guessing even though I told my dealer to cancel my order and I got my deposit back, they kept it in the system and actually re-configured it to something they wanted. So I assume it's their's now. Not that I want it, just really interesting what they did. I guess it makes sense, because they didn't make me sign anything to cancel it. Just an email of me telling them to.

Anyone else have a similar scenario like this?

Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.12.35 PM
My dad placed an order for an expedition, the dealer ended up having one that met his specs delivered before his order was scheduled to be built so he bought that one and “cancled” his order. He still get email updates about his build.

When you “cancel” your order it just means you give up to your right to the order. The dealer will still keep the order placed and will make any changes they want to it to make it to their liking / to fast track it through the build process. It wouldn’t make any sense for dealer to completely cancel an order from being produced. Hardly anyone has a wide range of inventory on their lot and Broncos are such a hot item the dealer knows even if a customer backs out of an order they can still sell it from the lot when it gets delivered… and may even sell it for more then the original order price due to ADM and demand.

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a 2dr Wildtrak with lux in January 2022 and still no schedule date email. Either my dealer sucks or something is fishy.
Same here. I was hopeful seeing all these Jan 2022 orders this morning. Hopefully soon for us both!

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. I was hopeful seeing all these Jan 2022 orders this morning. Hopefully soon for us both!
I wanted to get scheduled before the order banks open again but I’m still hopeful. Good luck!

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy Chit!!!!! Got my email today!!!! Finally.... ordered 9/21. Got the email.to change my order. Decided to wait and see. And now this...
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! Screenshot_20230323_152153_Gmail

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dad placed an order for an expedition, the dealer ended up having one that met his specs delivered before his order was scheduled to be built so he bought that one and “cancled” his order. He still get email updates about his build.

When you “cancel” your order it just means you give up to your right to the order. The dealer will still keep the order placed and will make any changes they want to it to make it to their liking / to fast track it through the build process. It wouldn’t make any sense for dealer to completely cancel an order from being produced. Hardly anyone has a wide range of inventory on their lot and Broncos are such a hot item the dealer knows even if a customer backs out of an order they can still sell it from the lot when it gets delivered… and may even sell it for more then the original order price due to ADM and demand.

Thanks for the insight. I was only 3 weeks away when I cancelled this order. My plan was to still buy it and sell it myself for ADM, although I figured it would be a hassle and ADM wouldn’t amount to much profit for me anyway, which is why I cancelled. I guess the dealer wins in my scenario. Oh well!

Sponsored

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I wanted to get scheduled before the order banks open again but I’m still hopeful. Good luck!
That’s exactly what I was hoping! I talked to my dealer (I know, I know) yesterday and he said they have allocations and confirmed I’m at a priority code 10. For giggles, I chatted with Ford and yeah, no scheduled build for me yet.

Surely we’’ll get pulled eventually, I hope!

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s exactly what I was hoping! I talked to my dealer (I know, I know) yesterday and he said they have allocations and confirmed I’m at a priority code 10. For giggles, I chatted with Ford and yeah, no scheduled build for me yet.

Surely we’’ll get pulled eventually, I hope!
I’m priority 19 still 🙃. How did you contact ford?

chaz

Wildtrak
First Name
Sholom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volovo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 📬 3/23 Scheduling Emails Now Arriving! 1679602168557

Finally!

Question: I know there was a price increase on March 15, but on my status page https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXXXX it shows the same price I have on my Ford preview sales order summary I did in 2022.

1. Does anyone know if they will increase the price when it arrives?
  2. Will I be able to apply the Private Offer Certificate I have?

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m priority 19 still 🙃. How did you contact ford?
I did chat online: https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

You need your order number and sales code and they can look it up.

19? Ohh no! They need to up your priority!! Can you ask to be bumped up so you are at least in front if the new orders they put in on Monday?