Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I told an old dude about my Raptor I ordered. He told me he had worked for Ford. Then he told me he’s got a 2009 Mustang in the barn that only 3 were built. I asked him if he drove it in the snow and he just laughed. I couldn’t talk long as I was mowing his properties and didn’t have time to chat for long.

What the heck was he talking about?

looked on the net and a 2009 Mustang called the Black Widow had 14 built but didn’t see anything about just 3.

I’d say that’s probably a collectors vehicle in the ninth degree!

Any ideas?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I told an old dude about my Raptor I ordered. He told me he worked for Ford. Then he told me he’s got a 2009 Mustang in the barn that only 3 were built. I asked him if he drove it in the snow and he just laughed. I couldn’t talk long as I was mowing his properties and didn’t have time to chat for long.

What the heck was he talking about?

looked on the net and a 2009 Mustang called the Black Widow had 14 built but didn’t see anything about just 3.

I’d say that’s probably a collectors vehicle in the ninth degree!

Any ideas?
Wanna buy a bridge?

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He may have been talking about that car + the options he chose. You should definitely find out details. Sounds interesting.

Or he could be selling beachfront property in Montana. 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
He said several people that belong to the same car club he did keep asking him if he wants to sell it. I have no idea. I’m a truck guy and could give a shit about cars. But this one sounds interesting. Put it this way, I’ve gone faster on my snowmobile than I have in a car.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2009 Iacocca Silver Edition Mustang would be my guess. 1 of 3 could be an embellishment but who knows.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would have taken the time to look and get more info, but I'm kind of a car guy. Drooled over a half dozen DuPonts in a barn, and did not even realize at the time that I was one of a handful of people in the world who have even seen one...

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe one of the 3 white 2009 black widow editions?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He may have been talking about that car + the options he chose.
This is the first thing that came to mind also, it could even be a badass limited edition, but only 3 EXACTLY like that were built.

A few years back , the nearby dealer had one of the last and latest Z-28's on their used lot.
They knew that it was AS I TRY TO RECALL ... one of ??? 12 ??? Z-28s ordered that year with AC, which was an option rarely chosen on that extremely track oriented model....

.... or so "my dealer told me". 🍻🥃 lol

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll guess he’s talking trim combo. GT500 Super Snake with a certain paint and interior. Anyway you slice it - it’s gonna be cool. Get the photo man.

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The rarest Ford I know of is actually a Mercury. A buddy of mine bought a 1976 Mercury Montego "Starsky and Hutch" edition used in 1978 at the local Ford dealership here in Utica NY (I am from neighboring Rome NY) The story goes that in 1976, Ford built a production run of 1000 Ford Torino "Starsky and Hutch" editions and the factory put a call out to all the Lincoln/Mercury dealers in the Nation to see if there was any interest. One dealer, Cater Lincoln/Mercury in nearby Yorkville NY ordered two of them...they were the only L/M dealer that ordered them. Both were sold, one was wrecked and repainted a different color and the other was traded in two years later. The Cragars were added later, but the slots are in the garage.

Ford Bronco So I told an old guy about my Raptor. 1682159446116
Sponsored

Last edited: