SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not going to lie. I thought propping up a tire on your buddy wasn't going to happen with these. I'm happy to be wrong!

Back tire is off the ground which is sketchy but hey, it did it.
That's why you convince your friend he doesn't need bigger tires until you one up him in person.....

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The 2.3l is plenty for 35s. What matters is gearing. Would love it if they decided the squatch manual needed 4.88s or 5.10s.

Sponsored

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You lose like 40mm of rear travel and 30ish of front I believe with the squatchlands vs badlands.

Clearance is good on rocks.
Flex is good on rocks.

Its more of a black diamond sasquatch vs badlands battle realistically.... How much good is your swaybar disconnect doing when you limit the travel anyways because of sasquatch. Just saying.

I think this fella nailed it. Is anyone actually going to pay 8k for the sway bar disconnect? Only reason to choose any other trim level is for mid/high/lux interior packages.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Pretty sure the would use the regular 4.70 'squatch axles, 4.88's are only 3% lower 5.10's 8%, you'd never notice

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I were getting Badlands I wouldn't bother with Sasquatch. I plan to buy base, though, so Sasquatch on the base gets me everything I would have wanted in Badlands at a much lower cost. No brainer for me.
Yeah I get you:) Are you going MT or auto? Plus just out of curiousity what color are you thinking? I have had 4 black and 1 silver truck so I'm kinda thinking a change with the bronco and leaning Velocity blue.
Plus does the BD and BL have the same interior? You guy's suck I thought I knew exactly what I wanted now I might want something else... JK you guys rawk and I appreciate all of you:)

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pretty sure the would use the regular 4.70 'squatch axles, 4.88's are only 3% lower 5.10's 8%, you'd never notice

I want as low as I can get from the factory so maybe it delays regearing in the future. I'd much rather start with 4.88s or 5.10s than 4.70s.

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is more important than Warthog news. Warthog will never be stick. Men row gears.

Annnnnnd 2.3 truck motor is basically a FoRS engine with less screamy cams. ExtremeDI laid down 684 crank on e30 with no spray, or meth stock ecm full OBD diagnostics. The Focus RS and Fiesta Gearboxes are holding damn near double power output.....hope it's not a mustang transmission catastrophie again.....

I'd personally like to build a monster 2.3 and be a concealed assassin.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch package with 2.3L + manual transmission Bronco - testing underway! 1600304265925

GEP

Badlands
First Name
Glynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought they'd limited by 10mm for 35s. Where did 40mm and 30mm come from?
You lose like 40mm of rear travel and 30ish of front I believe with the squatchlands vs badlands.

Clearance is good on rocks.
Flex is good on rocks.

Its more of a black diamond sasquatch vs badlands battle realistically.... How much good is your swaybar disconnect doing when you limit the travel anyways because of sasquatch. Just saying.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.