James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Performance Tune. It's is like taking a GT Mustang and making it a GT500 Shelby. Upset I wasted 9k miles of avg 2.7l Bronco driving before installing in 15 minutes.
Did you do the Tuner install yourself or have a Ford certified one do it for the warranty? Did you choose the lethal performance one. Also did you add any other changes like air filter , or intake or exhaust changes? Thanks
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't done much, but honestly good floor mats on drivers/passengers side are an absolute must. I'm in sandy/dirt lots a lot and they are so easy to clean.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you do the Tuner install yourself or have a Ford certified one do it for the warranty? Did you choose the lethal performance one. Also did you add any other changes like air filter , or intake or exhaust changes? Thanks
No other changes just put a new clean oem air filter in and oem exhaust. Did it myself in about 15 minutes. Purchased it with discount at Lethal. Ford states that an ASE mechanic has to do it for warranty. I think they would have a hard time proving in court that the only tune available that you can download and install makes any difference based on who pushes the button. Also you save your stock tune so always can go back...not sure why but maybe if you mess up some how. Also exhaust sounds better with tune! I was going to get an aftermarket cold air but not sure it would do any better. It is so good now.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bestop Sunrider soft top section to replace the front panels, game changer for me. I doubt I’d remove the panels on every drive, but the Sunrider is so quick to deploy it gets used all the time.

WildTrak23

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 FX4 Crew Cab Flame Blue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm down to about 3 day intervals for cleaning bug guts off windshield with the addition of a bug deflector.
Prior to putting it on, I was cleaning it twice a day
Which deflector did you go with? Thanks

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a toss up between Diode Dynamics SS6 fog lights and IAG interior lights. SS6 fogs are better than most of the fancy bumper lights IMO because they are more affordable and street legal in SAE Fog pattern. Without them I felt like I couldn’t see around a turn in the dark at all. IAG interior lights are practically required to find anything in a purse or bag in these strangely dark trucks.

Sponsored

zcadman

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Rubicon 2-dr. & 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They were right at $250 for the pair via ruxer parts with b6g discount, but prices may have changed. I ordered M2DZ-78611A08-CT. there are a bunch of variations
Thanks. I will definitely be looking into ordering the set for my Wildtrak! Did you recover to match your existing cloth seats, or kept it leather covered?

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
seat rail extenders.
Sponsored