Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With so many different combinations of Bronco, what made you pick the one you did to order? For example, I really wanted to order a Wildtrack but do not care for the interior tu-tone leather and don't want cloth. I went with the Badlands SAS because I wanted the marine vinyl seats and my wife likes the orange trim (she went to Oklahoma State). I like solid interiors so I like the all black of the Badlands SAS with the high package. I intend to lift it and put wheels and 37's on it but that is me. The HOSS 3.0 would have been sweet but can't get it on the Badlands which is weird (unless they have changed something)? It still puzzles me why you can get some things on some models but not on the others. What made some of you get a Black Diamond or Big Bend or even a Base? Was it that you just wanted a Bronco or just a base because you intend to get crazy with it and make it a crawler (not mall crawler lol) or what? I of course as some of you know am a service manager at a Ford store so I see all sorts of different combos.

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
For me it was a "simple" factor of features and economics. I knew the capabilities and features I wanted which I started adding to a Black Diamond trip. The cost quickly pushed the price beyond a Badlands and even the Wildtrak.

I balanced my "build" vs. cost, and the WIldtrak won out. Simple math and my "must have features"
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base ManSquatch, I am a very simple man and it has everything i wanted.

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With so many different combinations of Bronco, what made you pick the one you did to order? For example, I really wanted to order a Wildtrack but do not care for the interior tu-tone leather and don't want cloth. I went with the Badlands SAS because I wanted the marine vinyl seats and my wife likes the orange trim (she went to Oklahoma State). I like solid interiors so I like the all black of the Badlands SAS with the high package. I intend to lift it and put wheels and 37's on it but that is me. The HOSS 3.0 would have been sweet but can't get it on the Badlands which is weird (unless they have changed something)? It still puzzles me why you can get some things on some models but not on the others. What made some of you get a Black Diamond or Big Bend or even a Base? Was it that you just wanted a Bronco or just a base because you intend to get crazy with it and make it a crawler (not mall crawler lol) or what? I of course as some of you know am a service manager at a Ford store so I see all sorts of different combos.

If it has been asked already I apologize but just curious as to what made you build what you built from the factory?
Originally I planed on going two door just to stay true to the original. But then I realized I had a Wife and kids and decided 4-door was more ideal :LOL: I also decided to go Badlands over Wildtrack because of the interior. Plus, for some reason I just like the overall value of what I was getting from the Badlands and it just looks so bad ass too!

met

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I originally wanted a Black Diamond but found a Big Bend optioned out-so I went with it!

eastbaybronco

Badlands
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 4-Door CG Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like you, I originally reserved a Wildtrak but was sorta turned off by the interior details (two-tone tan seating, etc.). I also preferred the Badlands marine grade vinyl interior, rock rails, sway bar disconnect and steel rear bumper. The only change I would've liked from the factory is getting the grille painted in Black instead of the Carbonized gray. If I had to do it all over, I would stick with the Badlands Sasquatch.
I thought the same about preferring the black grill but once I seen it in hand I felt the carbonized grey just worked better with the overall look of the vehicle. I dont think the black grill will work good with the Badlands Sasquatch rims.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Outerbanks for the roast leather.
Lux for ACC, heated wheel.
Sasquatch for the gears, tires, lockers.

TheBear

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco WT, '20 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was looking for a second vehicle and had heard of the Bronco.....saw several driving around and thought THAT cute ute is what all the hype is about? Hard Pass.......I eventually realized there was something called the Bronco Sport that I was seeing. I would later see a full-size Bronco and then looked at it as something I might want. I called a few dealerships and said if I can get one at MSRP give me a call. Got that call Nov '22 with a few options but only OBX and WTK as hard-tops. The one I chose was lux, MIC, tow, steel bumper, bull bar, black Wildtrak. I took it. Later I would actually investigate the options and feel a little bad about the missing sway bar disconnect button. I don't rock crawl in SE Alaska (nowhere to go), but I do watch it on YouTube. Frankly, I was lucky with what I got (and very happy with it) given how little I knew. I've since added diode dynamics fogs and ditch lights, front mud flaps (shocked at the gravel spitting), rock rails (mostly to hide pinch weld and reduce rock chips)......ordered the full length side stirrup from Archetype Racing to further protect side of vehicle. The exterior is pretty black out, which looks cool. The interior mix of black and tan is fine by me. The difficulty in mounting a winch with the camera and adaptive cruise is on my mind. I don't need a winch, but I want one. Plan to get a roof rack (maybe Archetype, when available). I believe it was available because everyone else must have known about the HOSS 3.0.......I did not know and got the standard 2.0. I'm pretty sure I don't care.

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BL non sas mid package, upgrade front bumper. Reasons I wanted the most capable off roader with minimal bells and whistles. The MGV was a want. Went with the 2.3L with auto cause this is also my daily driver and the V6 pushed it out of my budget.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
When it came time to convert our orders to the 23 models I looked at everything you get with the Heritage and I was sold. It is based on the Big Bend but standard you get sas, those great looking squared fenders, modular top, special white wheels, side steps, mid package and the retro white grille is even starting to grow on me. For me it's the best bang for your buck Bronco. I get the Base Squatch is a great deal but for a little more I get a lot more really good stuff. The look isn't for everyone (I hear the take rate is around 4%) but I love it and they won't be everywhere which is great, I like being different.

Sponsored

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Base Sasquatch 2.3 Auto
I got it because for my budget it was most affordable and had what I really wanted—35’s, lockers, big gears and the potential for Beadlocks in the future. Really wanted the front camera and the 12” screen on the high package but couldn’t justify the 12k more it would have been from base squatch to OBX squatch. I’m happy with my choice.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Badlands non-Sasquatch is peak Bronco. There's nothing I want to do that I can't do with it. I can do lots of trails at Moab, just not the most extreme. Having the 33s, improved suspension, disconnecting sway bar, and skid plates meant having a Bronco that was ready to go out-the-door.

Another big factor is that I wanted the Lux package.

malpais

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Some old Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My five dogs. I really wanted something without carpet and durable seats. I also wanted both lockers and the large screen. Given the constraints, the BL non-SAS was definitely the way to go.

dj101nyc

Wildtrak
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend w/4.27 & rear dif
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It isn't weird at all that HOSS 3.0 isn't on the Badlands, they had to differentiate the Badlands & Wildtrak. The BL is built for slow speed rock crawling which wouldn't require the more superior suspensions a Wildtrak would need for high speed off-roading to stay stable. I decided on the a Wildtrak because 2-3 times a year in the winters I hit up the snow trails in Canada during my annual ice fishing trips. It's wonderful that Ford offered all these trims keeping the customers in mind, unfortunately most soccer moms with too much money will be buying BLs & Wildtraks when they should be driving the Outerbanks.
Sponsored