First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just wanted the basic bronco look with a few things, wanted the MT, didnt care about engine because both were at least around 300hp..the BB was the choice and 2 door because well that for me is the bronco in my eyes, had sas but dropped because said would be faster to production ( 7/2020 resv ) but that didnt happen lol..so got a 2 inch lift and some SAS takeoff W and Tires and im happy )
Sponsored

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My first choice was a Braptor, have always wanted the F150 version so the Bronco was an even better choice, but price ultimately kicked that dream in the balls. I couldā€™ve dropped down to the Widtrak but my usage really pushed me to the Badlands with the ability to jump up in tire size easily and not having to spend the extra for leather because cloth is no longer available for now.

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I liked the Badlands grill and fender flares. It's as simple as that.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond,2.7 Auto Trans,Hard Top,Mid Pkg.,Part Time Transfer Case.
I'm not a real fancy kind of guy.
Wish that the M210 front axle was a stand alone option though.
It is. Some assembly required.

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went for a fairly plain Big Bend hard top 2-door with the MTX (don't care much for slush boxes on 4 cylinder motors). Options were modular front bumper (came with a "bash plate"), trailer pkg (pipe dream, thinking trailer tow pkg might come with upgraded cooling), 4.46 gear ratio with rear locker, keyless entry keypad on the door, aux switches, LED "signature" headlights (regret - they make horrible radio interference on UHF) and floor liners.

No fancy lifts or big ass tires. It rides and drives great. New Mexico roads might as well be two-tracks where I live. Kids are all grown and grands/great-grands live 1500 miles away, no need for a 4-door. The short wheel base allows whipping a 2-lane u-ey with no fuss. With 1200 miles on the clock, it returns 22MPG and climbing on 90 octane pump gas. I'm that guy that runs the ECO goat mode in town.

Went with the BB simply because I didn't want to increase the bloatware. This package had what I wanted, coming out of a '93 OBX Bronco and a '97 Ranger (still have both), the trim made sense. Stereo sound fixed with Kenwood speakers and the Kicker 10" hideaway subwoofer.

Ordered it red. It came black. Incompetent dealership. I live in southeast New Mexico. Black is stupid hot. But after waiting 18 months, I took it anyway. A wrap will fix it right up. Retired Air Force, open to style suggestions for the wrap.

The 2022 Bronco BB was the first new vehicle I've bought for ME in 25 years. It'll be my last, so for the $40555 MSRP, I ordered (and mostly) got what I wanted, nothing more, nothing less. Paid it off in 3 months. All mine.
my 2022 bronco.jpg
I bought a Base 2 dr. 0 options. I'll run it a while and add what I need.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@ the time I wanted a trim that had things similar to my Harley F150. The Badlands Lux had this. Leather, dual power seats, dual climate control, the big screen. Also, I knew I would get the front and back lockers as wheel as the disco.

So Jessabelle was picked up and now she is who I wanted her to be.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went Black Diamond. Didnā€™t need frills, didnā€™t want more electrical options (ordered standard 321A equip package). Wanted wash out floors and MGV interior so I can clean it out easy. Lastly, want front lockers and 35ā€™s, so SAS was checked. Not going to be a mall crawler, so no flashy colors either. Resale silver is was.

Couldnā€™t order a SAS base, so this was the next best thing.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base non sas 2 door manual. Only option was the up fitter switches and didn't get that. Cheap and wanted to do my own stuff.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We wanted cloth seats and high package. So OBX or WT. We liked the interior colors of the OBX better. When optioned out, the OBX and WT are virtually identical.
Sponsored