First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Challenger RT Hemi Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately that’s what a lot of them are like now. I honestly think it makes the screen look like an afterthought. Cheap in my opinion.
Yeah the screen attached to dash look is odd to me..the ram got it right..sunk into dash like its suppose to be there IF you want something like that..i like my bronco screen and my biggish jeep gladdy screen size just fine

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That huge screen looks like an afterthought... I hope the rest of the interior has better feel than the last gen. And the seating position, OMG nothing is less comfortable than the last 2 gen's of Tacoma seating position. Otherwise, I like the exterior and many changes made for the better. Glad to see the last V6 gone, it was a step backwards from the previous gen. Time will tell, Tacoma's sell well no matter what, but there were better mid size trucks out there than the last gen Tacoma. This one looks the part and seems likely to be back on top.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah the screen attached to dash look is odd to me..the ram got it right..sunk into dash like its suppose to be there IF you want something like that..i like my bronco screen and my biggish jeep gladdy screen size just fine
It would be cool IF the screen was removable. Maybe a fullblown tablet that you could bring with you to the campsite. And if the hardware eventually got too old, you could just buy and connect the latest version to give your truck an instant infotainment upgrade.

Me personally I would rather just have a normal din or double din so i could put whatever, whosever radio/dvd player innit and not be reliant on sync or toyotas proprietary proprietyness.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like a great replacement for my 2012 Tacoma. Maybe a 2025,Xtra cab SR5 with MT. I’ll throw on some 5100s, add a Truetrac, and have another 10+ year truck.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4cyl looks like another dog…

Not ready for these hybrid powertrains in the higher trims either. Either give me an EV or give me a ICE but not this.
Yeah, a dog,but geared right with a MT, it will run.​

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you HAD TO CHOOSE between a Toyota and A Ford off road vehicle to go into unchartered territory, which one would you pick?
Depends on which vehicle I suppose... but... if we are talking Ranger vs Tacoma... in this case probably the Ford.

The 2.3L EcoBoost and the 10-speed has been around in the market for nearly a decade and a half at this point, is used in half a dozen Ford vehicles, and if I were to guess is probably Ford's most-produced engine.

BUT, obviously Toyota is known for reliability... so I'm sure if you asked the same question 3-5 years from now my answer may be different. BUT, these new engines Toyota is putting in their trucks haven't quite proven themselves yet.

Uncle Bob

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could not agree more. Very underwhelming powertrain options. I can’t look past that to be bothered with anything else about these if Toyota is slapping a doggy four-cylinder on them, or band-aiding an electric motor hybrid system to boost the output of the higher trims. Hard pass.
I'm afraid that's exactly what our government overlords have in mind. Until they ban the ICE entirely.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If 4Runner is as impressive and doesn't look like crap I would be hard pressed to not trade the Badlands for a TRD Pro or Offroad...IF it has an MSRP thats below $60k.

FTXBronco

Base
First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
momma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ugliest truck I've ever seen.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If Ford isn't able to build my Bronco by the end of the year, I am definitely looking at a new Tacoma or Frontier. Won't buy any other Ford after this debacle of trying to get my Bronco.
You won't get a Tacoma without spending $15,000 ADM in the near term that I can tell you. Also the order banks will be full for years just like the Bronco. The Tacoma fanbase is just as big as the Bronco, if not bigger.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but look deeper at what it foretells of the upcoming Bronco size Land Cruiser and 6th gen 4Runner.
I like it. Good competition for the Ranger Raptor with that TRD Pro and finally after 18 years Toyota has developed a decent interior.

With this and the Tundra and Sequoia to go on, the new 4 Runner will look good inside. Still underpowered and a conservative approach, but for those who love their Toyotas, should be a solid upgrade from the ancient design of today.

Will keep my Bronco but defectors should help spread demand over these and the other manufacturers.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.