recklesschewie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Touareg - TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No email, but tracker moved into “production” status and window sticker generated.

No updates since we got our email from Ford on March 23. I was surprised to see that it stayed with the 5/15 date and has not been shuffled around. Delivery scheduled via Rail so not expecting to pick up until late August or September.🙃

tempImageAY0CtF.png
Honestly I’m halfway hoping that I get it in July or August just so I can have time to save more. I am perfectly fine with waiting since interest rates suck for the foreseeable future 🤪
Sponsored

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email, but tracker moved into “production” status and window sticker generated.

No updates since we got our email from Ford on March 23. I was surprised to see that it stayed with the 5/15 date and has not been shuffled around. Delivery scheduled via Rail so not expecting to pick up until late August or September.🙃

tempImageAY0CtF.png
Im fairly confident your bronco is built because mine has been built on 5/17 and is waiting for a place on the train.

if you type in “module search” in the search bar and look your truck up using the vin, you will be able to see if it’s “alive”. And, at the top of the module list, if there is some letters next to the line titled “tear tag”, your baby is done with production AND QC

I encourage you to check it out.

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone from this weeks run have the tracking site change status to Built? Mine still shows In Production but it does have a tear tag.

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Question for 5/15 build week OBX orders with leather seats:

does your window sticker show a charge for leather?

mlugb6ro

Badlands
First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2d Rubicon, escalade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone from this weeks run have the tracking site change status to Built? Mine still shows In Production but it does have a tear tag.
I have a tear tag but it still isn't built.

Sponsored

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question for 5/15 build week OBX orders with leather seats:

does your window sticker show a charge for leather?
Yeah it does show up as a charge for me. The window sticker isn’t really a true price though. The DORA you signed at the dealership is where you will begin your arbitration.😂😛

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah it does show up as a charge for me. The window sticker isn’t really a true price though. The DORA you signed at the dealership is where you will begin your arbitration.😂😛
I stopped into my dealer today and he had an order sheet printed out that showed no charge for leather, as I guess it’s now standard on the OBX- my stupid self mentioned that my original signed order was a couple grand more… not sure if I have an argument but I’m hearing from others with a 3/27 order that they’re not being charged for leather 🤷🏼‍♀️

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Mine says “NO CHARGE”
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week 20529749-9A25-4ECC-9C34-5DD0E0B73AC0
Did your base price go up to compensate? That’s what they did when Hoss 3.0 became standard (no charge).

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

well that sucks for me. Mine still shows the 2k upcharge.
Same 😑
Did your base price go up to compensate? That’s what they did when Hoss 3.0 became standard (no charge).
My dealer printed my order sheet this morning, and it was $2k less than the one I signed on 3/27. So I don’t believe the base price has been increased- apparently some people have to pay for leather and some don’t?

Nolequad

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. Originally the MSRP the dealer gave me was 58 something. The window sticker shows just over 56k.

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes Sir our base price did jump for the OBX just like the WildTrak. It makes sense right, seeing as leather seats cost money? Or are they giving away leather seats from now on because they just love their customers?😮

The confusion here is that people are looking at the window sticker like that’s the actual contract for the car. Its ethical for dealers to have clients sign a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement so the clients can lock in a price. This is where you will find how much you are paying.

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes Sir our base price did jump for the OBX just like the WildTrak. It makes sense right, seeing as leather seats cost money? Or are they giving away leather seats from now on because they just love their customers?😮

The confusion here is that people are looking at the window sticker like that’s the actual contract for the car. Its ethical for dealers to have clients sign a Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement so the clients can lock in a price. This is where you will find how much you are paying.
Spoke about this at length with my dealer this morning- Ford made the decision to make leather the standard option on the OBX just recently. The same order that was created for me on 3/27 was entered and printed this morning- with MSRP coming in at $2195 less than what we agreed upon in March. Ford told me that even though that change was made, it’ll be up to the dealers if they choose to honor it or not.
Sponsored