First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I talked to my dealer today and his info is the Bronco is complete and waiting to be released. So I am going to drop off plates and relocation bracket as it may just show up. The image below is the last update since 5/9 and module and tear tag is available and delivery by convoy.
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week may2023
Sponsored

BurtMacklin

Outer Banks
First Name
AMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB 4 DR / 22 F150 / 23 OBX 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker was updated to shipped this morning- then two hours later my dealer called to tell me it was delivered (Iā€™m in CNY). Iā€™m not picking it up for a couple days but I had to stop and visit!
Ford Bronco 5/15/2023 Build Week IMG_3505

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My blend date was 5/15 and Iā€™m still ā€œin productionā€ I have a tear tag and modules showing but no updates on the tracker. Gonna reach out to the dealer tomorrow to see if they can see anything I canā€™t.

Posidon67

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Silvarado, 2008 Saturn Sky, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had a blend date of 5/15 and the tracker still showing "In Production" as well. Modules are loaded and tear tag present. I called the dealer on Tue. and their system is showing it getting delivered on 6/1 (Old system) or 5/28 (New system). Now we wait and see if either of those hold true. I'm in Southern Indiana BTW, so mine is getting shipped by truck.

ShaunB

Wildtrak
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same boatā€¦.still shows in production for me as well. Dealer said yesterday eta was 6/8 in Houston. His vinview system still shows it in Michigan at the plant.

Sponsored

AMD13

Outer Banks
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1986 Bronco, 2002 Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The tracker is showing me my Bronco is still in productionā€¦. So I used the tracker to see if by chance itā€™s been loaded to a rail car yet and the tracker is just behind. She confirmed the Bronco has been produced (so potentially just not yet released), does not yet have a rail car number (makes sense), but is supposed to be to Montana around the 18thā€¦. Seems hard to believe since rail is horribly slow and itā€™s still sitting in Michigan, but Iā€™m hopeful!

Wharthog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tracker is showing me my Bronco is still in productionā€¦. So I used the tracker to see if by chance itā€™s been loaded to a rail car yet and the tracker is just behind. She confirmed the Bronco has been produced (so potentially just not yet released), does not yet have a rail car number (makes sense), but is supposed to be to Montana around the 18thā€¦. Seems hard to believe since rail is horribly slow and itā€™s still sitting in Michigan, but Iā€™m hopeful!
I'm over in Bozeman and bought through the dealership in Butte. Talked with them this morning and they said the expected delivery is 6/15-6/21. The tracker still says "in production" for me too. Wonder if the seat belt recall has anything to do with the tracker not updating.

Leein8bits

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, 2.3/ Hard top/ Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone's status changed from "In Production" to "Built" that had a Blend Date of last week? Just curious! My Blend Date was Wed 5/17 and I still show "In Production". I have tried to access the Tracker a few times and about 90% of the time it doesn't load and a few times that it did I still showed "In Production" with 5/17/23 date. I do have a Tear Tag Code when checking that site so just trying to sort it out.
I had a build date of 5/19 and is shows built 5/24 on the tracker

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone getting delivery to the West Coast? Ford chat is saying 06/19-06/25 but they also clarified that the Bronco hasn't been shipped yet. I'm in San Diego, which unfortunately is very very far from Michigan:sleep:

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone getting delivery to the West Coast? Ford chat is saying 06/19-06/25 but they also clarified that the Bronco hasn't been shipped yet. I'm in San Diego, which unfortunately is very very far from Michigan:sleep:
Yep Iā€™m in Murrieta just north of you. Blend date of 5/9 initially gave me a delivery date range of 5/30-6/4 but still showing in production. Reached out to dealer and are of no help. I truly want of this roller coaster!

Sponsored

seawithin

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep Iā€™m in Murrieta just north of you. Blend date of 5/9 initially gave me a delivery date range of 5/30-6/4 but still showing in production. Reached out to dealer and are of no help. I truly want of this roller coaster!
Honestly, we will probably be on the same rail car!

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

AMD13

Outer Banks
First Name
Allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1986 Bronco, 2002 Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm over in Bozeman and bought through the dealership in Butte. Talked with them this morning and they said the expected delivery is 6/15-6/21. The tracker still says "in production" for me too. Wonder if the seat belt recall has anything to do with the tracker not updating.
I was wondering the same thing, they probably want to ā€œfixā€ everything before shipping. Did the dealership mention if they receive rail cars there in Butte? I know thereā€™s a pretty big ā€œreceiving yardā€ (there has to be an actual name for it lol) in Laurel. Hopefully weā€™re on the same car and it gets here quickly!

lynchy522

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer texted today and said my date went from 5/25-6/5 to "DELAYED" :(