Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Badlands Sasq. The Venture works great w

I disassemble it when not in use, by separating the base from the top half, and then fold up the casters so it sits flat against a wall.

I have a Badlands Sasq, and I can have the hood high enough to park the Bronco under the raised cap (here are some pictures I took of it in the garage.... could have actually parked the Bronco closed to the lift but I had some blocks on the garage floor that I didn't more so I couldn't drive further forward).
IMG_32042.JPEG
IMG_32032.JPEG
IMG_3203.JPEG
IMG_3204.JPEG
One additional question: When you have the top off and on the Venture Pro, can you "lower" it and move it around your garage?

My thought is with my garage height I may need to park my Bronco outside, remove the top, but need to "lower" it (almost like I'm re-installing the top on the Bronco) to get it under my garage door and back in the garage - Where I could then raise it again for storage.

Hopefully that makes sense? I'm just curious if it wants to tip over or anything when you put it in the lower position but not actually placing it back on your Bronco.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One additional question: When you have the top off and on the Venture Pro, can you "lower" it and move it around your garage?

My thought is with my garage height I may need to park my Bronco outside, remove the top, but need to "lower" it (almost like I'm re-installing the top on the Bronco) to get it under my garage door and back in the garage - Where I could then raise it again for storage.

Hopefully that makes sense? I'm just curious if it wants to tip over or anything when you put it in the lower position but not actually placing it back on your Bronco.

Thanks!
Yes. It sits on casters so can be rolled around. I usually remove the top outside of the garage then roll the lift (with top on it) into the back of the garage.

It can also be raised/lowered but only as much as the foot-pedal allows (I am not sure exactly how high/low the foot pedal allows, but it does some).

The main bar will raise/lower too, but no way to do that while it is supporting the weight of the roof.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are all too damn expensive for what they do. And this is coming from someone that spends thousands on useless crap . Unless you are very old, disable or someone without physical strength, save your $$$
In theory you can't even store the top on the jack...
I have a Top Lift Pro and it does store the top - for over a year now - and is perfect for my low ceiling. I bought one first to use on my FJ40, then made it work for my Bronco. I don't like depending on other people for help, if I can figure a way to do it myself. Also, my GF passed away a few years back, so I'm completely alone at home. Is that a good enough reason to add to your stupid list?

Levinds

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can absolutely store the top on the TLP. Ive had one for 2yrs now from my previous jeep. Ive left it in the garage and outside for weeks at a time with no issues whatsoever. Im none of those things you described and lifting it by myself is not possible without hurting myself or risk of dropping the top. If I were 6'4" and in excellent physical shape maybe I could but I am not therefore the top was well worth the money.
Longest I've stored mine on the lift so far has been for 4 days. Did not have any issues. MIC top looks fine, and the insulation looks unblemished. Looking forward to longer stretches of warmer weather so I can keep it off.

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks!
That is one feature the RollnJack has as well. I appreciated the refinement of the crank on the RollnJack and the larger casters (also about $50 cheaper). So, both would allow you make the adjustment.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Longest I've stored mine on the lift so far has been for 4 days. Did not have any issues. MIC top looks fine, and the insulation looks unblemished. Looking forward to longer stretches of warmer weather so I can keep it off.
Use the arm extensions for proper support/balance

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would love any insight on either of these on the new ADV Modular top. The second row and rear are all one piece... wondering if either will still work the same.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love any insight on either of these on the new ADV Modular top. The second row and rear are all one piece... wondering if either will still work the same.
@ADV Fiberglass is all over this ;) This is why I'm looking to buy one, in preparation for my ADV hardtop. The arms that hold the top appear to be pretty adjustable, so I think it should work without issue.

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have either but have been looking at them, I think the Top Lift Pro Venture it is a bit more expensive but the ability to easily fold it up for storage is great.

Nice thing about the standard top lift pro is it looks like you can close the rear window on the top once its removed, that could really help with clearance if you have a low ceiling or tight garage.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't have either but have been looking at them, I think the Top Lift Pro Venture it is a bit more expensive but the ability to easily fold it up for storage is great.

Nice thing about the standard top lift pro is it looks like you can close the rear window on the top once its removed, that could really help with clearance if you have a low ceiling or tight garage.
I think that might be a "pro" for the ADV hardtop folks - Since we'll likely need to push the hard top further back for balance (since the 2nd row doesn't remove like the OEM), I think the back window should be able to close easily. Just an assumption though.

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that might be a "pro" for the ADV hardtop folks - Since we'll likely need to push the hard top further back for balance (since the 2nd row doesn't remove like the OEM), I think the back window should be able to close easily. Just an assumption though.
Back window on my 4dr top closes no issue on the top lift pro. Also had no issue with storage. Is it expensive? Yep. Does it work if you need an easy way to get the top on/off by yourself with little hassle? 100%. My wife is too short and can't lift enough right now to help with it regardless, so I'm on my own some days. The top lift pro makes it a breeze to take the hard top off.

I looked at the RollinJack when I was buying and think that the TLP happened to be in stock at the time that I wanted to buy so that's why I went that route. For my needs either appeared to be sufficient.

I've never taken the top off of the TLP for storage, and have no intention to. I have enough floor space to be liberal with moving it around, I just didn't want to suspend a top over where I stand at my workbench. I've also got a small shelving unit that I'm going to build to hold the front and middle rows when not in use that the TLP will be able to roll so the top sits over the shelf.

I'm seriously considering a soft top for the warmer months, and if I do go that route, I fully expect to store the clamshell on my TLP.

Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The one thing that I do not like about the RollinJack and newer TLP are the relatively small contact feet. This would likely be fine for moving a decent fiberglass top, but small point stresses + crappy MIC tops could increase stress cracks.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one thing that I do not like about the RollinJack and newer TLP are the relatively small contact feet. This would likely be fine for moving a decent fiberglass top, but small point stresses + crappy MIC tops could increase stress cracks.
I feel like a piece of thin plywood or something might solve that concern.

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm looking at the TopLift Pro 2dr version. I questioned them about clearance since I have installed a Ford/Tuffy Security Enclosure 2 dr w/Fixed Lid. Yesterday, I sent them pics and a measurement of 17" inches from glass top seal to lid seal. I haven't received a response yet.
I have the Tuffy security closure in my 4 door. I use the RollinJack and it works fine. The support arms are adjustable, I cut off the bottom of each support arm by about 2 inches each. I still have at least one hole to raise it in addition to the crank arm. I can try to get a pic for you. It works great though. Top has been off for the last two months, so the RollinJack is just sitting with the top on it over my other bronco.

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Send me your pics and Ill compare for ya. My top is currently off but going back on tonight.
Here are a couple of pics. Looks like it might be a tight squeeze because of the fixed lid.

DSC01010.JPG

DSC01011.JPG
Sponsored