Sponsored

My Word, the Prime Day Deals are Unreal!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who don’t know, today is Amazon Prime Day and I strongly suggest taking a peek on the site or app. Lots of quality products for overlanding and off-roading is on sale. Examples?

Dometic fridges in some sizes are like 30% off! Think Black Friday style

Solor Generators/Batteries are on sale such as Bluetti and think I saw Anker.

Pocket batteries to charge your laptop and cell phone by Anker and UGreen are on sale; sure there are more.

GoPro 11 camera is about $150 less than normal price.

All smaller items that you’ll need for camp kitchen; you name it, it’s likely on sale.

Only word of caution is to slow down and ensure the retailer you’re ordering from is Amazon. Not sure of the 3rd party folks, but some may have good sales today as well.

Anyone reading, please help our community here and post good deals you see or get, including from other retailers or websites also hosting sales to compete with Amazon.

Competition is good for all and today is about as cutthroat as it gets in retail! Ha ha! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Last edited:

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They are not really deals. If you google search the majority of the items you will see that you could have always gotten the items cheaper or the same price before prime day. Prime days is basically like kohls where they claim that you are saving $100 on something, but in reality you are not. Hopefully you guys find some actual deals

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not really deals. If you google search the majority of the items you will see that you could have always gotten the items cheaper or the same price before prime day. Prime days is basically like kohls where they claim that you are saving $100 on something, but in reality you are not. Hopefully you guys find some actual deals
I’m seeing some “deals” not seen since Black Friday, so if someone wants to hold out til, then, cool. For those who want their stuff now and have the money, I’d jump on it.

In the past, Prime Day has been mostly Amazon crap. Now, seems they’re selling some good stuff at discounts, so if you pay for Prime, why not?

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m seeing some “deals” not seen since Black Friday, so if someone wants to hold out til, then, cool. For those who want their stuff now and have the money, I’d jump on it.

In the past, Prime Day has been mostly Amazon crap. Now, seems they’re selling some good stuff at discounts, so if you pay for Prime, why not?
I've used a site called SlickDeals for the last decade, getting crazy good deals that way all year round. In particular setup some keyword alerts and enjoy the savings.

OP
OP
MadMan4BamaNATL

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

put links for good deals , i aint finding shit
What kind of toys you looking to pick up?

Search that GoPro 11. Been same price for a while other than the REI annual and I didn’t grab it and have regrets. May get it today, it’s $150 less today and I feel it’s worth it. Buddy has one and I like the pic quality.

The batteries are always on sale, but today is just a convenient time.

I see a ton of fridges on sale. I‘m a Dometic guy and got mine on sale years ago and sold to a buddy to grab a new one last Black Friday. Basically the same price as then.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was going to buy some things for the Bronco but ended up just buying a video game, AA batteries and some car cleaning stuff from Chemical Guys.

I need some A pillar lights. May grab one of the A pillar light mounts today and hold out for Black Friday for a reputable light brand to have a decent sale.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazon used to have good deals, but these days I can almost always find the item I want at better prices elsewhere, so I beat the good "deals" for prime day are just as good as anywhere else.

I also had a very bad experience with Amazon a few years ago - my account got hacked, they changed the e-mail and password so I couldn't log in. There were notification e-mails, but no link to click if I didn't do it. Tried to get support only to be told I had to log in for support, which I couldn't. Finally had to google a phone number, called a support place halfway across the world where I was told "OK, we'll let our security team know and they'll let you know what they find within 24-48 hours". I was furious as I had to request all new credit cards because I didn't want someone ordering in the meantime.

It did work out in the end, but it was so preventable by simply including a link in the notification e-mail like every other frickin website. And their nonchalant way of handling it pissed me off even more.

These days I only order from them if I have a gift card, they are the lowest price, or the only place that has what I need. (latter 2 are extremely rare). And when I do order, I delete my credit card info immediately.

Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just use CamelCamelCamel to check past prices. I also use it to set alerts for prices for things that I don't need right away.

I'm not usually a big fan of prime day, but this year I was able to pick up a bunch of stuff that I had been watching, for the lowest prices that I have seen all year.

OMTBiker

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Tremor AMB | 2022 OBX SAS HPR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If someone wants a deal on a Dometic CFX3 55IM in or near Ohio, new in box and plastic, for $850 ($125 less than Amazon) let me know ;-)

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of toys you looking to pick up?

Search that GoPro 11. Been same price for a while other than the REI annual and I didn’t grab it and have regrets. May get it today, it’s $150 less today and I feel it’s worth it. Buddy has one and I like the pic quality.

The batteries are always on sale, but today is just a convenient time.

I see a ton of fridges on sale. I‘m a Dometic guy and got mine on sale years ago and sold to a buddy to grab a new one last Black Friday. Basically the same price as then.
+1 for the Go Pro...been meaning to pick one of those up for quite a while! Thanx for the reminder!

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just use CamelCamelCamel to check past prices. I also use it to set alerts for prices for things that I don't need right away.

I'm not usually a big fan of prime day, but this year I was able to pick up a bunch of stuff that I had been watching, for the lowest prices that I have seen all year.
Camelizer is the way to go. Just install the plugin or use their site. Confirmed I've saved $20+.

Just picked up some Rhino USA Kinetic rope. I've had other Rhino USA equipment, and it's all been great, so I'm happy with the deal I just got.

Two soft shackles, 30' of 7/8" kinetic rope, and a bag to store it in, for $143.

I've just started browsing, and if I find anything else I end up buying, will edit/update this post later.

Edit 1:
Car cleaning materials have some good deals. Also, if you don't already have a pressure washer, Sun Joes are awesome. SPX3000 is the cheapest its been in over a year.
Sponsored

Last edited: