First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still waiting too. Shipped July 9 and expected delivery July 25-Aug 7. My original order was Sept 2021.
Sponsored

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine was build week 6/12/23 and it shows built 6/26, but still not shipped. Dealer says they’re waiting on a convoy to pick it up. Ford chat verified it’s built, but waiting for shipping.

Acadist

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fingers crossed for both of us...are we the last two graduates of the Class of 6/12/23?
Me too……….last tracked on a tail car In Wisconsin

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I’ve just graduated, dealer called an hour ago and I’m finalizing paperwork as we speak, so awesome, love that new car smell😊

UPDATE: OK so it's FANTASTIC to receive your new Bronco! Dealer treated me right and could hardly wait to get through the process and drive my new Bronco home. That new car smell is wonderful, drove so nice, it's smaller than my Raptor and handles well, SUPER NOISY MIC, but could see a seam where it wasn't really connected correctly. It's AWESOME, and the looks are stellar! My neighbors all came to check it out and were impressed. Excited to get my Wildtrack wheels mounted, lift, etc. And, I must admit, the B&O sound system is uch improved over the B&O system in my 2018 Raptor...was a GREAT surprise!!

So as a Graduate of the Class of 6/12/23, I wish you all the best and for those of you still waiting...it's coming soon(y)

Last edited:

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I’ve just graduated, dealer called an hour ago and I’m finalizing paperwork as we speak, so awesome, love that new car smell😊

UPDATE: OK so it's FANTASTIC to receive your new Bronco! Dealer treated me right and could hardly wait to get through the process and drive my new Bronco home. That new car smell is wonderful, drove so nice, it's smaller than my Raptor and handles well, SUPER NOISY MIC, but could see a seam where it wasn't really connected correctly. It's AWESOME, and the looks are stellar! My neighbors all came to check it out and were impressed. Excited to get my Wildtrack wheels mounted, lift, etc. And, I must admit, the B&O sound system is uch improved over the B&O system in my 2018 Raptor...was a GREAT surprise!!

So as a Graduate of the Class of 6/12/23, I wish you all the best and for those of you still waiting...it's coming soon(y)
Congrats, that is great news. My WT is 2 hours from my house now. It has been there since Friday and now my estimated delivery just changed this morning from this week to 7/13-7/26. After 2 years, my patience really SUCKS..... Congrats on your those, it is nice to hear about others getting their Bronco..

Sponsored

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was build week 6/12/23 and it shows built 6/26, but still not shipped. Dealer says they’re waiting on a convoy to pick it up. Ford chat verified it’s built, but waiting for shipping.
I’m in the same boat. Every day FordChat just adds a day to the expected delivery range. My wife says to quit checking and it will be here. I hate logic…

phull

Black Diamond
First Name
Penny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2 door, Velocity Blue, Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Fingers crossed for both of us...are we the last two graduates of the Class of 6/12/23?
Nope. Mine switched to built on 6-30, even though it was built on 6/14. Now have been waiting for it to ship. ETA has been changed a couple times already. Newest ETA is today, not holding my breath.

BuckBronco

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m only a couple hours away from the plant and still waiting as well… every time I call chat my date is moved back a few days. Originally it was expected before the 4th but obviously it’s moved. I got an email from Ford on the 4th stating to expect by 8th. Customer Service said yesterday by the 16th but Im not holding my breathe.

IMG_2939.png

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Back to order confirmed.
last update was 6/27 for timeline comparison.

Ford Bronco 06/12/2023 build week IMG_6815

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can anyone in here run a Vin? Ford service is giving me really cryptic replies now. Shows built 6/30 but not shipped yet. Shipping company Adcock transport has it but they are less than helpful. Thanks

Bluedoggie

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Big Bend, 22 Volvo xc60
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Deposit given 8/15/2022 Ordered 3/27/2023, Scheduled 6/16, in production 6/19, built 6/22, shipped 7/12, at dealer 7/13 waiting for me to pick up 7/19. Saw it on the back lot Sunday evening. Salesman is on vacation , I told him to wait till he gets back, what's a few more days after all this time. Thinking about putting on 33" Nittos. And pinch weld covers. Purchased mabbet seat covers and stubby antenna. Mid pkg, 4.27 locking rear,
I just do Beach driving and hwy. Don't need real aggressive tire.

Ford Bronco 06/12/2023 build week 20230715_174913

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved 7/21 and picked up Friday night 7/14/23