Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey Susan, no hate from me. I drive a 4 door too. But, it’s the rest of the package I was referring to. Painted fenders, street tires, etc. I can see how this is a bummer for some - but, I’m sure they crunched their numbers.
Yeah, the number-crunching was a big one for me. I'm self-employed and didn't want to pay more than $50K or have payments over $500/mo. My loaded OBX came in at $47,400 with the Granger deal, and my payments (after the down payment) are well under $500. I've driven it all over Colorado and Utah the past year - just had the second oil change and full tire rotation, and (finally) a new air filter, but other than that, have just been enjoying the hell out of it. I got everything I wanted and have plenty left over for gas every week :)

For me, the 2-door OBX is perfect. I think Ford wanted to discontinue the 2-door on something, and the Outer Banks was the easy choice because people who want it represent a small percentage of Bronco buyers.
Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think Ford wanted to discontinue the 2-door on something, and the Outer Banks was the easy choice because people who want it represent a small percentage of Bronco buyers.
I think the same thing happened to Jeep Sahara. I bought a 2-dr Sahara the last model year before they discontinued 2-dr Sahara, and then you could only get a 4-dr Sahara.

Reactions: sjp

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What was the question again?

Sponsored

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's gorgeous! I haven't done anything to mine (yet) but this gives me some ideas.

If there isn't a 2-door OBX thread, there should be!
I had ordered an HE 2 door back when they were first announced. Dealer then later told me, "It ain't happening any time soon". Found this new 2023 RR OB 2-door 2.7 on the internet. Bought it immediately and built my own HE "clone". Fun project. Waiting to paint roof, or, waiting to see if a beige soft top is ever produced.

MyATV

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
come to think of it, I don't ever recall seeing an Outer Banks 2 door Bronco....
The one I got to ride in at Supercell East back in April 2021 was a two door OBX and in antimatter blue. Talk about a rare breed:

Ford Bronco is the 2 door really gone? DSC01016