First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered and waited almost 2yrs for a 2door OBX. Cloth, mid package, pretty basic. 46 out the door. Exactly what I wanted, and it does go on the beach frequently. 2dr is the real Bronco.
Ford Bronco is the 2 door really gone? IMG_0132
Sponsored

rainallday

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
come to think of it, I don't ever recall seeing an Outer Banks 2 door Bronco....
All I see are 2 door OBXs around where I live and only a handful of 4 doors. here's mine LUX pkg, rear locker, and CLOTH SEATS, and I feel sad for everyone who will be forced to get leather seats on trims they like otherwise.

Ford Bronco is the 2 door really gone? 2qctripobx

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door is gone for the 2024MY but does it make FE 2 door more special?
The 2 door is NOT gone for 2024. It is being produced in limited supply. 15% vs. 85% 4 doors.

marktwain2001

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those 18 obx wheels are like 45 pounds each. I like the look and somehow bought 2 sets before I understand what they weighed. Now I'M on the race wheels at 25 pounds less rotational mass.

Smashquatch

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 Cooper S 85 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

come to think of it, I don't ever recall seeing an Outer Banks 2 door Bronco....
I test drove one. Somebody came from Utah to the east coast to buy it.

Sponsored

Newbrunny

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Outer Banks

(And Everglades, and Raptor, but it was never available on those trims.)

And Base trim is gone completely.

For those not in the know.
Well someone must not have told some bubba here locally who put a Raptor badge on the back of his 2 door Outer Banks…. Lol

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, single women who wanted the 360 camera for 4L, which only comes with the high package and above, and the advanced 4x4 (the 4A) because they live in Colorado, but they didn't want to add the Sasquatch package because they didn't want or need the Bilstein suspension or 35" tires and know they can replace the OB stock ones for a little over a thousand bucks. For those options, the OB was the least expensive choice.

They also liked the cloth seat option, perfect for people who don't enjoy sliding onto a hot or cold plastic seat after their Bronco has been sitting for hours while they were climbing a mountain or a crag.

Being single with no pets and preferring to travel alone, they didn't need four doors. The 2-door Outer Banks gave them everything they wanted and nothing they didn't want or need.

They are surprised by all the hate, though. They expected it from the Toyota and Jeep fans, and have gotten plenty of it on other forums (mountaineering and climbing, to be specific). They're kind of disappointed to see so much of it on a Bronco forum though.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Our Outer Banks.
Like they say,
Ford Bronco is the 2 door really gone? 2022-02-05 00.35.43
"nothing says, I hate people more, than driving a 2-door!"😜

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, single women who wanted the 360 camera for 4L, which only comes with the high package and above, and the advanced 4x4 (the 4A) because they live in Colorado, but they didn't want to add the Sasquatch package because they didn't want or need the Bilstein suspension or 35" tires and know they can replace the OB stock ones for a little over a thousand bucks. For those options, the OB was the least expensive choice.

They also liked the cloth seat option, perfect for people who don't enjoy sliding onto a hot or cold plastic seat after their Bronco has been sitting for hours while they were climbing a mountain or a crag.

Being single with no pets and preferring to travel alone, they didn't need four doors. The 2-door Outer Banks gave them everything they wanted and nothing they didn't want or need.

They are surprised by all the hate, though. They expected it from the Toyota and Jeep fans, and have gotten plenty of it on other forums (mountaineering and climbing, to be specific). They're kind of disappointed to see so much of it on a Bronco forum though.
Ford Bronco is the 2 door really gone? i-off-road-alone-george-thorogood

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When you take the arc cosine of the tangent, 2 is like a hypotenuse of a squared cofactor of 4.

So yes, and no. I might have to check my notes.
Don't forget to carry the naught.