First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Any of you guys put on a front plate? I asked my salesman not to put the front plate holder on. Looks so much better without it. Front plates are required in my state though, so I wonder how long it will take me to get pulled over.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any of you guys put on a front plate? I asked my salesman not to put the front plate holder on. Looks so much better without it. Front plates are required in my state though, so I wonder how long it will take me to get pulled over.
I used the one by built right. Bolt from underneath and magnetic rod that connects to the bumper-pretty sturdy.

20230714_190602.jpg

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had the dealer leave mine off as well. I found this aluminum bracket on Amazon for the Mod bumper and installed it on the capable bumper by drilling two small holes. I don’t plan on doing a lot of rock crawling so it shouldn’t be too low for me.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_1874
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_1875

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally home safe and sound. I'm off work tomorrow but it's supposed to be torrential rain. I guess I'll just hang out in the garage and play with it. Maybe I'll throw on a coat of wax.

Congrats glad you finally got it home. It looks like you had a tight squeeze getting in the garage like I did.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6777
I got the TickleMyBronco mount for my Surf Tag, just haven’t installed yet… currently have a plastic mount zip-tied to the bumper

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Finally home safe and sound. I'm off work tomorrow but it's supposed to be torrential rain. I guess I'll just hang out in the garage and play with it. Maybe I'll throw on a coat of wax.

Just don’t wax the top! 😉

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You have a nice garage, high ceilings ... have you thought about a pulley system for the mod top? If you back it in you should have all kinds of clearance to pull it!

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks Zach for running this down for us ... any issues with the private offers or are we all set now? I called this morning and mine's in Omaha so hopefully mine and @BigFootie will be there to you by next week!
We're still working through the process, but I anticipate being able to get this resolved.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Does any other HEL reservation owner wished that had limited REB to HEL v. now available on 2024 HEs? Part of reason for HEL was unique color, now maybe save $20K and get HE
yes, and I'm not an owner, and I'll probably get the REB regular 2 door if I can. But yeah, I think its pretty s..ty of Ford to do that. I have a reservation for a Yellowstone one, but definitely having second thoughts on it. I think Ford might have cost themselves a lot of buzz on that model by doing that.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

yes, and I'm not an owner, and I'll probably get the REB regular 2 door if I can. But yeah, I think its pretty s..ty of Ford to do that. I have a reservation for a Yellowstone one, but definitely having second thoughts on it. I think Ford might have cost themselves a lot of buzz on that model by doing that.

I don't know why so many people are surprised by this. Toyota does the same on TRD Pro. If you're buying a trim for a specific colour, you're probably buying the wrong trim.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does any other HEL reservation owner wished that had limited REB to HEL v. now available on 2024 HEs? Part of reason for HEL was unique color, now maybe save $20K and get HE
As a soon to be standard owner I agree, it should have been left exclusive just like the 1st Editions were.

The HE-L was unique with the color but you have to compare everything else with a maxed out Sasquatched BL to see you're not far off from the HE-L price. Looking at the '24 prices that equivalent BL 2 door is $65,445 and the 2 door HE-L is $71,580 which includes the still unique interior and if you went Yellowstone still exclusive paint, different wheels and square fenders too. Back in '21 the mod top was listed as a $1795 option so Ford would probably charge $2500 if it were on the option list today.

Is the HE-L a bargain? Not really, the standard HE was a good deal when the 2 door price was under $45k and included almost everything appearance wise of the HE-L and gave us manual folks the mid package and squatch thrown in. You can option up a standard with the V6, REB and if you're willing to accept the cloth seats and lack of black hubcaps you'll come out at $54,580 but lose out on the Lux packag, the disconnecting sta-bar, the cameras and the chrome script for around $17k cheaper. Oh, and with '24 you get the big screen which is all I ever wanted the High package for anyways.

I think right now you can order a '24 4 door standard HE, 2 doors are in lock-down and eventually those 2k unscheduled orders will convert over to a '24 and should get priority over any new orders so your wait is going to be a long one either way but good luck in whatever you decide.

Last edited:

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I used the one by built right. Bolt from underneath and magnetic rod that connects to the bumper-pretty sturdy.

20230714_190602.jpg
Ugh. I just like the look of a plate on there.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Congrats glad you finally got it home. It looks like you had a tight squeeze getting in the garage like I did.
It was a little close with the roof rack. There wasn't a lot of room between it and the door. I'm going to be taking the roof rack off and storing it in the basement until I need to use it. I want to get some top off time before it gets too cold.
Sponsored