First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The heck with OJ - he’s ancient news. That is the color anyway.
The chase vehicle wasn’t owned bu OJ anyway. Al Cowlings owned the infamous white Bronco.
Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The chase vehicle wasn’t owned by OJ anyway. Al Cowlings owned the infamous white Bronco.
That is correct, however, Al and OJ had matching white Broncos.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has it been confirmed that we can get that roof in just a pure black and not that faded looking gray one they’ve been using on this pre productions?
Only on certain trims

Sponsored

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The stance of this vehicle is so nice that 33s don’t even look small on a 4 door. Good to know ?
The only time it looks worse
Is when it’s parked next to a sasquatched bronco. I’ll need to make sure none of my family or friends outshines me with the Sasquatch package if I stick with a stock badlands.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have gone from OBX to BB and now I am on the Badlands. Full time 4wd option, perfect stance, heavier front axle and A/T 33”. I think I will just go mid package and leave it at that. I can live without heated wheel, B&O, 360 cam and adaptive cruise ? Hopefully those horrible badlands badges come off easily.
Vagelands badge. Just use a heat gun or a hair drying to warm it up and it'll peel right off. Use a little goo gone to clean up any residue and put a small amount of wax in the area and you're done.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m confused with the beadlock rims. Are we sure those are 33s and this is a non-squatch?

also, I’m guessing the bead lock capable rims are available on the BL, for $2500 and 35’s, and 4.7 gearing. With SAS lol... sorry, I just need b&p
I think this same BL is going to be at Bronco SuperCel East , I'll ask the Rep about beadlocks on 33"'s if the B & P is not out by that time.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think this same BL is going to be at Bronco SuperCel East , I'll ask the Rep about beadlocks on 33"'s if the B & P is not out by that time.
Nice, thanks!

Boy, I wish somebody could smuggle in one of those CG/Jet Fighter paint sample cards and put it up against the Promo CG Bronco and snap a pic for us! Wink wink, nudge nudge! Lol!

I’m kidding! Wink...

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn't look too much into it. These Broncos are for build practice and crash tests. Things like specific headlights don't have any influence on those things, and if they're crashing them, it would be more cost effective to use the cheaper option.
If they deliberately crash test the cheaper components, then why does it have the strongest bumper? Doesn't make sense. Also, I doubt they would produce any vehicle without crash testing the the real thing at some point.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice, thanks!

Boy, I wish somebody could smuggle in one of those CG/Jet Fighter paint sample cards and put it up against the Promo CG Bronco and snap a pic for us! Wink wink, nudge nudge! Lol!

I’m kidding! Wink...
we need a thread on questions