Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if I'm reading this right, I can get the $2000 off or use x plan pricing, but can't get both? Also what is the minimum off msrp about? This deal has me interested in making a reservation, but I'm confused.
It's pretty straightforward ...

x-plan is roughly $100 to $200 over invoice

If you transfer an existing reservation to Granger you get invoice - $1000

If you transfer an existing reservation to Granger and have x-plan you get invoice - $1300

If you get a new reservation at Granger in October you get invoice - $2000
Sponsored

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Granger Ford im in Atlanta and to be honest the 15 hour drive isn’t my problem. What to do with my trade is. Georgia has a 7% tax, but you get a credit for trade in so you only pay the tax on the difference. Do you know if that only applies to in state dealers?

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what's yalls thoughts, I reserved late in the game on 28ish August. I I'm way behind the main bulk of release day reservations and could just make a new one?

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what's yalls thoughts, I reserved late in the game on 28ish August. I I'm way behind the main bulk of release day reservations and could just make a new one?
I'm in the same boat with a mid-August reservation. Not sure how many places back in line I move if I cancel and re-do.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Too much to read so I will just tell you. An October reservation means you will not get your Bronco until the spring of 2022.

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depends if you dont mind waiting until 2022 almost for sure and you want to save some money at the same time or get yours sooner.How much sooner is the question and is the extra wait worth the savings.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

New one, no question, only one month difference earns you cash for accessories.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if I'm reading this right, I can get the $2000 off or use x plan pricing, but can't get both? Also what is the minimum off msrp about? This deal has me interested in making a reservation, but I'm confused.
It was a sample of the Bronco if you buy that trim with no options on it at all, so you would save at least that much...

You do not need x plan to get the price we are offering of $2000 off invoice for orders in October...

Sponsored

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hmm.. prefect timing for me to have my Wrangler fully paid off.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford im in Atlanta and to be honest the 15 hour drive isn’t my problem. What to do with my trade is. Georgia has a 7% tax, but you get a credit for trade in so you only pay the tax on the difference. Do you know if that only applies to in state dealers?
I do not know the answer to that look at your local DMV and they should have the answer there...

Gvellas

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 7.3L F-250, 00 Civic, 2015 prius, 01 explore
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a sample of the Bronco if you buy that trim with no options on it at all, so you would save at least that much...

You do not need x plan to get the price we are offering of $2000 off invoice for orders in October...
So does that price, 3950 on badlands already include the $2000? And if so where does the other $1950 come from? Sorry I'm kinda late to the game so I'm just trying to understand it all

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personal choice, I may give mine up that I made day 2 not just for price but to let others in line to get theirs earlier...
Sponsored