Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven’t read about anyone planning to do that on here. But if they did, I’m sure the majority of us would object to that behavior.
It should be fare on both sides.
I've seen many of them, but the way threads tend to explode, I would know where to even look.
I haven’t read about anyone planning to do that on here. But if they did, I’m sure the majority of us would object to that behavior.
It should be fare on both sides.
I've seen quite a few, but the way threads tend to explode, I wouldn't know where to find them.
Sponsored

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't judge us all on what the same handful do to everyone they disagree with. One of them even had the nerve to jump on a brand new member because he's from the same state as you. He's probably wondering WTF did I do, I just got here. :unsure:
Ive read enough of the threads to know its a pretty good group with a couple of loose screws hanging around lol.. Thats why I joined. Were all here for the same thing, the bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

mrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat; 2016 RAM; 2022 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It would be nice if dealer employees on the site would identify which dealer they work for, and what, if any, deals they are offering. It seems like you would be proud of who you work for. What I like about Granger & Albert is you always know who you are talking to and what they stand for. They talk about their dealership and programs openly, and never about anyone else. Even if I end up waiting a while longer to get my Black Diamond from Granger, I won't feel like I need a shower when I drive away.

AzBroncoFan

Badlands
First Name
AZ Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone kindly give me the tldr on this my2021 vs 22 situation. My Rez is sept 20th so looks like I missed the cutoff by 2 days. Is it pretty certain I shouldn’t expect deliver before calendar 2022?

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be nice if dealer employees on the site would identify which dealer they work for, and what, if any, deals they are offering. It seems like you would be proud of who you work for. What I like about Granger & Albert is you always know who you are talking to and what they stand for. They talk about their dealership and programs openly, and never about anyone else. Even if I end up waiting a while longer to get my Black Diamond from Granger, I won't feel like I need a shower when I drive away.
Oh I’m going to need a shower after I drive that sucker through the beer waterfall I’m planning at Granger. It’s why I’m getting the wash out interior.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone kindly give me the tldr on this my2021 vs 22 situation. My Rez is sept 20th so looks like I missed the cutoff by 2 days. Is it pretty certain I shouldn’t expect deliver before calendar 2022?
Not quite. New model years sometimes come out in the prior calendar year. For Harley anyway you can get a 2020 in August of 2019. The 21 vs 22 here is probably similar, especially if there are no changes between the model years.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh I’m going to need a shower after I drive that sucker through the beer waterfall I’m planning at Granger. It’s why I’m getting the wash out interior.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At some point they had to switch model year. Now we have a cutoff. Whats really wierd is the way its shaking out you may end up taking delivery of a my22 before the last of the my21 are delivered, being so close to the cutoff! Likely actual production will not pause for even a second...its just a vin digit for crying out loud!

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Fair and accurate. Allow me to adjust and say "Probably most of the folks here". I couldn't figure a way to put the Ford "by" into that opinion.
I moved up most likely. I am a 104 series Early Sept Rez just before the cut off. But I hear you.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right! I'm hoping, but not counting on it. I joined this group because I thought it was a good group. I shared my concerns based on what Ford is currently saying, also saying that it could all change. Laughed my ass off after a few tools came in with some shit comments not understanding what I said, then agreeing with my concerns on others reply. Reality.... nobody knows shit right now. Not even ford haha
You got shit from me, someone you appear to now be calling out as a tool, because your first post's first sentence openly admitted you were laughing at the entire thread. I quickly suggested you do a little more research and settle in smoothly, rather than make fun of folks having a discussion differently than you would. You assumed it was a Granger-vs.-Everyone Else thing because I used them as an example of dealers trying to improve the extremely negative image most buyers have of dealers. I didn't bring them up in any other way, and definitely not in the context of your points about allocation. By repeating a few times since then how butt hurt you are over being called out, you're just re-emphasizing the negative image.

Feel free to light me up again as you did earlier, rather than take the long view of making a positive difference here by slowly learning how things work as you go along. How you react reflects on you and, because you've identified yourself as a sales employee, dealerships, too. If you're serious about joining the good group here and improving the opinions of people about dealers, maybe you'll venture a lot farther than this thread and other dealer-related issues. You'd see how much some folks have truly contributed. Not in terms of money or insider info or because their job depends on it, but in personal time spent crunching numbers, making spreadsheets, shooting hundreds of photos, even driving hundreds of miles to events and posing questions from users here. Not for Ford's corporate site, not for their employer, not even for their personal benefit. They thought of others here first.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So is it possible that some dealers could fulfill 100% of their current reservations in 2021 ?
Absolutelty i would think. I think some will, and some won't.
Not for Ford's corporate site, not for their employer, not even for their personal benefit. They thought of others here first.
Yes, I did in fact call you out. I laughed at the thread because as everyone has seen and witnessed throughout this that Ford cN throw a complete curve ball and change things.

The entertaining part of it is you attempted to "call me out" on something that is a legit factual concern for a lot of reservations. Ford posted about 2021 vs 2022 model years and people were either concerned, or felt grunted about their reservation, which isn't the general case. Yes, Granger's outstanding deal is just that, outstanding, but may come with so.e unknown co sequences for some buyers in terms of when they get theirs.

If you think throwing out that possibility is a negative reflection of myself or my dealership, then the joke is on you. I've been paying attention to these posts and have had consistent concern for reservations for not just our people, but reservations in general. Don't be so condescending and you won't get called out.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well yeah.... There are somewhere around 200,000 reservations in front of you! Deliveries are expected to start in June 2021 at the earliest. Calendar 2022 is likely for your order to be delivered.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Absolutelty i would think. I think some will, and some won't.
Yes, I did in fact call you out. I laughed at the thread because as everyone has seen and witnessed throughout this that Ford cN throw a complete curve ball and change things.

The entertaining part of it is you attempted to "call me out" on something that is a legit factual concern for a lot of reservations. Ford posted about 2021 vs 2022 model years and people were either concerned, or felt grunted about their reservation, which isn't the general case. Yes, Granger's outstanding deal is just that, outstanding, but may come with so.e unknown co sequences for some buyers in terms of when they get theirs.

If you think throwing out that possibility is a negative reflection of myself or my dealership, then the joke is on you. I've been paying attention to these posts and have had consistent concern for reservations for not just our people, but reservations in general. Don't be so condescending and you won't get called out.
The dealer just grave just gets deeper and deeper.
Sponsored