Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No soy in this man's Bronco please.

I was all set for AMB but really need to see some real life examples outdoors. The purple pic from the factory isn't doing it for me.
Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually went on a rant about this to my friend recently. The problem is multi-factor. Boring colors are offered because they are what sells... because they are what dealerships order. I sold for Nissan for a few years and my manager refused to order yellow on the Xterra because “no one buys yellow.” We would get one Pro4X in whatever the bright color was and it would be loaded out to the max and sit on the lot for a while. People would pass on it because it was way more than what they wanted. In the course of 3 months I lost 10-15 sales because people wanted bright colors, they walked next door to Jeep and bought a Wrangler in yellow, green, orange, or whatever options they had. People would buy bright colors if dealers would order them and then manufactures might make more color options. This is one reason why the only color option I have even considered is Cyber Orange (also because Cyber Orange is best color!)
Damn. I loved the Yellow Xterra. :(

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say I respectfully disagree. i’m not a fan of colored cars at all other than dark green. black, white, and leadfoot type of greys are all that I like..... maybe desert tan too. AMB is very nice. blue and red are eye sores to me.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was pretty deadset on iconic silver after a close race between velocity blue but my mind has been changed. A few members mentioned they feel like their red, blue, (insert color) car stands out in a sea of monochromatic colors and now that's all I see. I can't unsee it, colored cars are like the main character in a movie.

I took the red pill like Keanu, no going back now, being a baseSquatch model buyer Velocity Blue it is. I suppose I am also doing my part helping push for more colors too.

Auto Blog Article for reference
The World Loves Boring Car Colors
I'm kind of in the opposite boat. The last few cars I've owned have been bright, loud colors and I honestly just love colors like Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray but have avoided them as too boring. It might be time for a "boring" color.

...but if they offered Cyber Orange on the base I'd probably be all over that.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it depends on the car. All white looks classy on some cars and bland on others. Same with black.

I had a Grey with black stripes on my Shelby. Amazing looking combo. Bright red looks fantastic on a Ferrari and cheap on a Jaguar.

My GTR is black with orange calipers & brushed black forged wheels. I think it looks sinister and classy at the same time. Paint it neon green and It would look like a Lamborghini wannabe.

I think the Bronco can wear many different colors well. If I am in a southern beach area, cyber orange, velocity blue fit in well. Up north, some of the other colors seem to fit in with environment better.

In the end as others have said already, buy what you want. You are the one writing the check.

Sponsored

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Lightning Blue is limited to FE. Not velocity blue.
My Shelby is Velocity Blue which is more of a pearl than Lightning Blue. Both are stunning colors.

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I took the red pill like Keanu, no going back now, being a baseSquatch model buyer Velocity Blue it is. I suppose I am also doing my part helping push for more colors too.
I'm with you. I really like what we saw from A51 recently. Hoping to see a 2DR in VB that's not just a render. a Basesquatch would be ideal but I'll take what I can get.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm kind of in the opposite boat. The last few cars I've owned have been bright, loud colors and I honestly just love colors like Iconic Silver and Carbonized Gray but have avoided them as too boring. It might be time for a "boring" color.

...but if they offered Cyber Orange on the base I'd probably be all over that.
i agree with "boring". It wins the day for me frankly. Dont need or want to impress anybody. Dont need unnecessary attention. I want to blend in, get in and out of places. Be overlooked. Boring is safe.

Gray man tactics. Reality these days.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve always liked a car that stands out... bright and flashy...
I have always thought a white vehicle was boring as hell.. but I think the bronco looks sexy as hell in ox white with black accents...
It’s my 2nd choice as of today..

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i agree with "boring". It wins the day for me frankly. Dont need or want to impress anybody. Dont need unnecessary attention. I want to blend in, get in and out of places. Be overlooked. Boring is safe.

Nah they are on to you man, now they all think colorful cars are owned by poor people trying to get noticed.

Sponsored

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am half color blind. So after sorting through all the options I may be picking green. The base 2 door in black and wrap it in green vinyl. Unless the B&P offers a green paint.

Ford Bronco Monochromatic Colors...Stand Apart From The Crowd Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 9.28.27 PM

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 12.47.42 AM.png

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d take a Grabber Blue Bronco in a heartbeat.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sometimes boring and staying under the radar is a good thing. It's too easy to draw negative attention these days.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
No soy in this man's Bronco please.

I was all set for AMB but really need to see some real life examples outdoors. The purple pic from the factory isn't doing it for me.

I also chose Anti matter Blue as my first choice; I like dark colors, and this one seems to do that and other things.

The pic from the post of all the body and frame pics outside the factory, that made my mind up.
... hopefully that pic of the purple Big Bend was just the camera playing tricks cause I don't want a Barney mobile ?(y).

Though I did show someone that pic of that Big Bend and they said, "oh that's purple".

... ... ...Then I promptly slapped'em in the face and told them to "STF UP!!!", "it's BLUE!!!!!".

I'm kidding, that would be mean ?(y).

My first choice was Carbonized grey, then Iconic silver (got that stainless steel look in some pics).

Last, I'd probably go Shadow black.

Though Carbonized grey from the colorizer and I think some renders made it look like it had a touch of olive green to me; but I've seen some photos that assured me that it looked better than that :cool:(y).

Brokennose

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also chose Anti matter Blue as my first choice; I like dark colors, and this one seems to do that and other things.

The pic from the post of all the body and frame pics outside the factory, that made my mind up.
... hopefully that pic of the purple Big Bend was just the camera playing tricks cause I don't want a Barney mobile ?(y).

Though I did show someone that pic of that Big Bend and they said, "oh that's purple".

... ... ...Then I promptly slapped'em in the face and told them to "STF UP!!!", "it's BLUE!!!!!".

I'm kidding, that would be mean ?(y).

My first choice was Carbonized grey, then Iconic silver (got that stainless steel look in some pics).

Last, I'd probably go Shadow black.

Though Carbonized grey from the colorizer and I think some renders made it look like it had a touch of olive green to me; but I've seen some photos that assured me that it looked better than that :cool:(y).

Right, those outdoor frame shots really sold me too. AMB is my top choice. After that its a toss up between Iconic Silver, Area 51, and Carbonized Grey.

Soo I guess all my back up choices are the monochromatic choices....
Sponsored