Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One thing Iconic brings to the table is a blank canvas for accent striping/decal. One of the MAP guys posted there are 10 bays set up & designated for that...so there might be interesting options ahead.

Lacking that, I'm Race Red all the way!
I am pretty excited about OEM accent striping\decals possibilities. They would definitely impact my exterior color choice (along with the interior).
Sponsored

ICT SHOCKER

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Ranger & 17 Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually went on a rant about this to my friend recently. The problem is multi-factor. Boring colors are offered because they are what sells... because they are what dealerships order. I sold for Nissan for a few years and my manager refused to order yellow on the Xterra because “no one buys yellow.” We would get one Pro4X in whatever the bright color was and it would be loaded out to the max and sit on the lot for a while. People would pass on it because it was way more than what they wanted. In the course of 3 months I lost 10-15 sales because people wanted bright colors, they walked next door to Jeep and bought a Wrangler in yellow, green, orange, or whatever options they had. People would buy bright colors if dealers would order them and then manufactures might make more color options. This is one reason why the only color option I have even considered is Cyber Orange (also because Cyber Orange is best color!)

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You hear a lot of folks talking about 're-sale' value but for me it's my car and what I want to drive. AMB would be great if there was a White top available but since there isn't, I'm leaning toward a Rapid Red BL.
That is exactly where I'm at. AMB needs white top real bad.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im all about colors, im going velocity blue or lightning if i can get it in 2022. But if they had a hot pink i would get it just for breast cancer awareness for my wife.

Please world stay away from the grey, silver, tan. You can get black however you must occasionally drive it like a badass otherwise bird will slowly try to turn it white!

Reactions: sjp

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really hating the use of the term "red pill" in this/any context.

Sponsored

gpitman

Badlands
First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-350 Powerstroke, 2019 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was sitting at a light one day and looked ahead of me, it was basically about 7-8 cars in a row that were white, of different makes and models. I thought to myself that I would never own a basic color again. I currently have a 1997 White F350 Crew Cab, it stands out on its own.

With the Bronco, I’m not interested in resell value, I want something that I’ll be proud of. I’m getting a Cyber Orange Badlands w/ Sasquatch package. It will be bold and stand out.

Stompr

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber orange, with white top, grill, and flares.
Retro. Just can’t be done yet.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish that was all it meant anymore. But not your fault. Carry on.
We all knew what he was referring to, that begs the question, what were you referring to? The movie? or the movement?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love having colors that are easy to spot in a parking lot. I had a lightning blue F-150. A yellow JK Wrangler. My current Grand Cherokee is sting gray. Which yes it's gray, but it really stands out different. It's actually depressing sometimes driving and seeing nothing but a sea of white, gray, drab burgendy and black. Give me a neon green. An electric blue. A school bus yellow.
Sponsored