Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are looking for best price (plus both these dealers seem transparent and honest), see :
1) Stephen's in Danville, WV: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...d-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/post-232599
2) Granger in Iowa (they have two deals going right now):
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ber-bronco-reservations-at-granger-ford.5905/
If you have a reservation prior to Oct 1 and want to switch it to Granger, they are offer $1000 below invoice (1300 below invoice if you are Xplan eligible) -- I can't find that thread right now

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trying to figure out what dealer to order through. We are located about 20 miles west of Chillicothe. We already reserved one but are disappointed in the dealers response. The others I have called seem ignorant, to say the least.
Alan:

Stephens in Danville WV is just under 2.5 hours or 130 miles away from you. Just hop on 35 towards Charleston, and you will get $1000 below invoice or $1300 below with X plan. John with @StephensAutoCenter has been great to work with. Just make sure you switch with Ford by calling 800-334-4375 before 10/31/2020. Please note you can only switch dealers once.

sanford

Black Diamond
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado, Subaru Crosstrek, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone make a reservation with Ricart Ford here in Columbus? My normal Ford dealer closed (bought by someone else). They have been communicating well, but they've been wishy-washy on ADM/X-plan/etc. I've heard lots of good things about Ricart Ford.

Sponsored

PrimeTime

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone make a reservation with Ricart Ford here in Columbus? My normal Ford dealer closed (bought by someone else). They have been communicating well, but they've been wishy-washy on ADM/X-plan/etc. I've heard lots of good things about Ricart Ford.
I also would like the skinny on anything around Columbus. Need to drop Coughlin Ford of Pataskala like second period French.

jimi1851

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Port Clinton. Ordered a WT through Mathew’s ford in Oregon. I just emailed them last Monday to start a dialogue about pricing. They called me within a few minutes to tell me that “the guy” that has info on the Bronco stuff was on vacation and pretty much nobody else could talk to me about it. Hopefully he reaches out to me in a day or two.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

513bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nisaan altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, any advice on how to pick a dealer? I have a reservation at Woody Sander Ford in Cincinnati. First time buying a car and any advice is appreciated!!

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys, any advice on how to pick a dealer? I have a reservation at Woody Sander Ford in Cincinnati. First time buying a car and any advice is appreciated!!
Hello Jake:

Welcome to the site.

Talk with your dealer and see what their best deal may be.
If they are willing to negotiate great, if not give Stephens in West Virginia a call.
They are offering $1k below invoice on all reservations. John has been great.
Estimated to be about 220 miles away from Cincinnati.

Here are the details.

stephens-auto-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection

Stephens 2021-bronco

Homer Rice

Badlands
First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD and Dodge Durango Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just north of Cincinnati in the Loveland area.
Hey Kelly, also in Loveland, what trim are you getting and which dealership are you using? thx

Cleveland-Native

Badlands
First Name
Fry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford Ranger, 2009 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im from Enon, right between Dayton and Springfield, but I live in Maui now.

Anyone familiar with Casanos, Marions, or LaRosas Pizza? Whats your favorite? Anybody hate Cousin Vinnys but buy it anway casue its cheap as hell?
I survived off the Big 10 from cousin vinny's down at UD! Cassanos and Marion's were a special treat I only had once or twice due to lack of funds lol.

East side Clevelander here and started out with a Big Bend but manual transmission w creature comforts led me to the Badlands. My most likely reservation is the late one I made with Granger in Iowa for $2k off. Planning on taking the Amtrak out there and going up and down Michigan to get home. Off road baptism by fire on my way back tackling some of the parks in MI. Any tips are appreciated! Should be a fun little adventure.
Sponsored