First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat, Maverick XLT, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that we're all fellow members of the Mustang Club...
should we try to join the very exclusive F150-Club-of-America in the hope of some discount?
;)(n)
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing there will still be dealer holdbacks on the Bronco. So, if a dealer really wants to convert as many reservations to sales as he can, he can still sell at invoice. Talk with your dealers before you cause yourself to have a stroke. You never know unless you ask.

If that doesn't work there is Granger, Stephens, and the Texas Buyers group. And, I'm still thinking we may see another dealer or two that understand Granger's strategy, and set up a similar deal. There's still time. Remember what that wise old sage used to say, "The sun will come up tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar."

Also, I would like to address some of the Jeep naysayers. My '19 Wranger JL has right at 15K miles, and smiles. There has been no problems, and certainly no "death wobble" that plagued the '18's and before. (Of course I'm going to find some wood to knock on really quick. Don't wanna jinx anything.) :) So, if you are considering a Jeep now because of the X-Plan news, go drive one. That's the only way to know for sure. Just make sure the dealer doesn't have 49 psi of air in the tires like mine did. That made it drive like chit until I got it right.
Jeeps are a lot of fun!

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Skipped a few pages but any word from @Granger Ford or steven’s if this is true?

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As for the dealers not "having" to offer x-plan - the way I read the plan rules - you either participate in the plan or not as a dealer - you don't get to pick and choose what's eligible. So if you've sold other vehicles at x-plan (probably an annual period) and the Bronco is eligible - you have to sell it at x-plan.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I hope they pull me back from the ledge between now and order time. Right now I can just throw in the towel.

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I registered for the DAV X plan for my Bronco and after receiving my PIN I emailed the X plan department and they replied that the Bronco was eligible for the plan.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Skipped a few pages but any word from granger or steven’s if this is true?
It's definitely true. No doubt at this point; this was a recent decision by Ford.

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep...nope. Dunno why everyone is so bloody willing to go to a Wrangler with the infamous death wobble. No thanks.

Go to the jeep forum (you know which I'm talking about), look at the most popular threads last week...

First thread is a guy who's absolutely had it with his 2019 JLU. 2500 miles, death wobble 7 times. His wife doesn't even wanna drive it any more...

No thanks. Ford will see the backlash here...maybe they'll rethink their shit.
I bit the bullet the other day and picked up a Wrangler. Took the kids out in my wife's 2-door JK Wrangler a few times the past couple months, had a blast! Finally decided I wasn't going to wait 1.5 years+ for a Mansquatch.

I will say I held out for a low-miles JK Rubicon and got a 2013 in fantastic condition, did not get a newer JL for a few different reasons.

It is a compromise - no specific love for Jeep, but there's nothing else out there that has been as much fun as our Wrangler. Kids are getting older too quickly... Gotta get these off-road adventures in while the getting is good!

Might be back around in a year or two if Jeeps go sour for some reason, but in any case I figure it is better than sitting around.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too short and it would be super cool so no way we're getting it. All the cool stuff we'll be relegated to the trash ass 4 door.
i just checked. it was a 2 door super-cab raptor.
the 4 dr would be a stretch.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs