Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just ran the math today and talked myself into a Badlands , up from a BaseManSquatch. Prolly not the case now....back to 1st Base!!!
Sponsored

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got an answer. This just means MY21's due to it being a "limited supply vehicle" They will be more valuable for MY22 and beyond. I can live with that!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 5.41.45 PM

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So little ol Granger Ford in Des Moines, IA, is to blame for this mess. Really? A small town dealership caused all this. I have a hard time buying it.

Ford builds the vehicle and sells it for a price cheaper than Granger is selling them. What’s the issue? Ford offers a program that dealers participate in or not, pretty simple really. Problem is.... greed. All parties involved are trying to make money or save the most money they can.

I think it’s interesting that the little guy is taking heat by, wait for it... making less money! Lol. Who loses? The large dealership that wants to have the most profit possible and limit transparency. That’s driving this. FoMoCo will make their money either way.
That seems to be what's happening. I read most threads from front to back and it seems plain the first 2 issues were Ford responded to that dealers actions. Ford even went as far as making them take their post down. Like I said, I don't see how X plan figures, but it looks like MCA signups stirred that up.

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I disagree, We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement they can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford family knows and would join, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Make these decisions up front. In a year are you going to let MCA use discount. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.
its a clear abuse of the system if you pay 25$ to sign up for MCA AFTER you reserved to get x-plan pricing. original MCA members and all other prior x-plan members get shafted now. its was cheating the system, and now everyone gets to pay for it.

Luke@LFF

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I disagree, We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement they can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford family knows and would join, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Make these decisions up front. In a year are you going to let MCA use discount. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.
Because being able to decipher the difference between "true loyal members" and people that were just joining to screw the system is not really Fords job. Allowing things like this to happen in the first place, and having threads promoting it are why it got shut down. How can you be mad that X-plan is not allowed while everyone was taking advantage of the program

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They're trying to thin the numbers intentionally I think. This isn't surprising. Neither was the memo about additional deposits needed. It's a bummer they got our hopes up only to then destroy them before B&P launches.

I'll need to call my dealer and see if they'll still accept it or offer some type of incentives. If not, really considering transferring to Stephens now.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems like they were going to drop the x-plan news at the same time as the build and price so they could fly under the wire. Pretty messed up if you ask me. Ford is blowing it if you ask me.

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So X-Plan may be available in the future? Like the V6 paired with manual? Like different colored tops? Like the accessories that won't be ready at launch? Like colors other than grey-scale or red?

It's almost like Ford is rushing this.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got an answer. This just means MY21's due to it being a "limited supply vehicle" They will be more valuable for MY22 and beyond. I can live with that!

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 5.41.45 PM
Well now. That appears to be very specific and exact. Is that a real account?

Sponsored

MotoCeptorMan

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang, 2013 Ram, 2003 Jeep Liberty 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now waiting for the know-it-all dealer sales employees masquerading as Bronco enthusiasts to slither into this thread. Just like the reservation move cutoff thread, they'll be chuckling about how buyers were uninformed and naive and how they always knew X-Plan wouldn't be offered on such a "hot" vehicle. Then they'll swear they feel kinda maybe sorta a little badly, but are still so happy to sell us a Bronco for MSRP out of the sheer goodness of their souls.
Let's see how hot it is after 75% of reservations are cancelled!

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly...Ford is getting greedy.
I've always failed to understand why a company, whose sole purpose is to make money, gets hammered on when they try to make money. They aren't making these cars for the hell of it. And they ain't cheap to make...

The car industry created this type of thinking... they did this to themselves when they allowed the dealerships into the equation. You should just be able to buy a car for what it's priced at. Just like pretty much everything else in this world. I bet no one here reading this thread on their fancy iphone bought literally the day it was released, tried to negotiate the price on that.

And then others may have decided to wait and paid less. But you want the hottest item, you pay top dollar. If you don't. Then don't. Someone will gladly take your place.

Any kind of discount would've been great. But to say you won't buy now bc no discount? Meh. Somebody else gladly will. Maybe get one less accessory, or maybe you don't really need the Black Diamond and get the Big Bend instead.

Just saying...

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mean it was a clear abuse of the system.
Dealers were actually promoting MCA along with EAA. I don't think it is abuse to pay a membership fee to an organization of your choice and get a benefit in return. There are countless examples.

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bullshit! They’re planning on this being a relatively high volume vehicle. This is not in anyway comparable to the cars listed. You don’t plan on taking on the wrangler with a limited supply Bronco. They’ll build as many as they can sell. In 3 years these will be EVERYWHERE.
I’ve just about decided I’m out. When there’s some sitting on lots in a year I’ll make a deal with a local dealership, probably. Never paid sticker for a car, no reason to start with this, just to be first.
We are all early adopters and helping this product get promoted. Having max units out on the streets is the best advertisement they can get. If MCA has a discount don't penalize the members. Only true Ford family knows and would join, why punish loyal brand users. Could be my 6th Ford. I'm not at all happy and the price point does matter. Make these decisions up front. In a year are you going to let MCA use discount. I'm not happy. Loyalty is a two way Street.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only Ford marketing/communications could communicate directly with customers... you know like a digital mail system for all reservation holders... send out a news letter with periodic important info updates or changes that might affect reservation holders so customers don't have to hear through the grape vine potentially wrong or misleading information.

If only such a technology existed. ?

Dorothy, wake up... you got knocked on the head....you're dreamin'
Sponsored