Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I said:
...there's no way they're that stupid.
I take back my earlier post...Ford is that stupid.

My reaction reading this thread. :cool: Love seeing Ford get blasted for their squirreliness.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more my head processes this news, the more I believe the X-Plan is open to reservation holders, but not on dealer stock Broncos, or future reservations.
Unfortunately my Dealer confirmed with me, that the Ford notification document is true. No X Plan for the 2 & 4 door Broncos. This really sucks! I think Ford is shooting themselves in the foot on this. I'm thinking about tricking out my 94 Bronco XLT instead of bui a new Bronco? Damn it! I don't know what I'm going to do now. I have to think about whether I want to give my money to a Company that pulls this crap on they're most enthusiastic customer base?

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More like a $1000.00 + on average? It depends on the total cost? Could be a few hundred, to nearly $2000.00? Under MSRP.
It’s enough of a savings to buy that warn winch for the wife’s 4dr BL.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On a $50k build, it would be about $2k plus doc fees capped at $100. Also, dealers have to play by the rules. That's pretty significant to many of us.
Dealers play by the rules?? :D:ROFLMAO:??? Only rule I've ever seen dealers play by in 40 years of car buying is get as much money as possible right now. Screw brand loyalty or customer service. Haven't bought a Ford in 20 years because of a bad Ford experience.

That's why I was going to use X-Plan to avoid getting screwed on extras. When I saw the Bronco I decided to wait for Bronco instead of Jeep Wrangler. I'll either wait until well into 2022 or go with the Wrangler.

Mark

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just venting, but I may just end up upgrading my Taco instead. Just feels like the beginning of the nickle and diming. Ugh.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, you have to think, why would Ford ever consider offering X Plan on the 2021 Bronco in the first place? All orders are with reservation holders, and they have more than enough cushion for fall-out based on their production capabilities.
Because Ford just might lose a significant number of reservation holders that are tired of being jacked around?

Sponsored

Bucking

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I might be walking away from MY2021. All those Warthog videos and now this too... on just basic, mass market vehicles. Idk. Like I’d have to guess the Warthog won’t have X-Plan pricing, I get that. But this, yeah. Idk. Seems like the the thing to do for me (not saying anyone else should do this... but for me) is walk away and wait for hopefully MY2022. Heck, I’ve waited this long already, what’s another MY.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow So much butt hurt around this place. I wonder what is going to happen you you find out that the GOAT mode just doesn't & you end up stuck or broke on the trail. ? :rolleyes:

Adapt & overcome is more than an attitude, it's a way of life.
patriot.gif

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope Ford gives Mike a fat bonus this year because they're making him look like an idiot every other day
Yeah, I would not blame Mike for this. I suspect he is doing the best he can on this release, but the beancounters and bureaucrats keep making the decisions.

Couple that with the recent change out of the higher-ups, and this was bound to be a bumpy ride.