Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Aren't we still in a pandemic? Did all the supply chain issues across all industries clear up? :unsure:
Depends on what state you live in.
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wait! Do they think that the MIC top is not modular? Also, Facebook? Really? ?
Yeah OP the modular top doesn’t break into small pieces to store in the Bronco... Either way your gonna have the clamshell that’s gonna be hard to take off by yourself and will have to be stored somewhere. And both roofs come completely off...

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP I feel your pain. Your put in words what my initial reaction was. Like, you gotta be kidding me that a company like Ford can’t figure out a way to get a painted top done in time for a rollout that is still months and months and months away.

Whining? Yes. Crybaby? Maybe. Missing a few facts on what we are missing out on? Probably. Sick and tired of all the missteps? Definitely.

Still not going anywhere, but am spending more time on other forums lately.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey, like she said so eloquently, this product delay with an option to take an alternative at a discount may “destroy” the Ford brand. This is very serious bidness....

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well Ford, way to disappoint!!!!! I am lodging my formal complaint. I have two reservations for the Ford Bronco, one 1st Edition and one Wild track, both and the only ones on your list of too bad, so sad. It took moving mountains and 6 devices going for hours to reserve a vehicle I had been waiting on for many years. You made all kinds of promises and I was really looking forward to and must have the modular top. You take it away on the two most expensive vehicles and even on the 1st edition which should have the most options. I personally chose this based on being a women and needing the ease of removing the top along with being able to store it right in the Bronco. Now you tell me, too bad, settle for the normal top which will either not be removable, or can wait until God knows when for the modular or go with the full removable top which will require a lift and a place to store it. Sorry, all of us do not have 6 car garages and will now have to buy a lift and that's if your garage will accommodate. Let's not forget the measly 1900.00 you say you will take off the price to compensate. How about more like 10-15 grand so we can get our own modular customized because of your "False Advertising" and spring for a lift. Do not even get me started on the white top that you also falsely advertised that apparently is only after market, also very shady. I have been a loyal ford owner for most of my life and have had at least a dozen, not sure if I will continue. Finally, a family member gave their blood, sweat and tears to Ford at the Trim Plant which was in Utica and is a retired employee. I hope you make this right and in time before you destroy your Brand and the loyalty of your fans. At this point I am disgusted!
Ford Bronco Announcement: MIC Hardtop Option Only Initially. Black Painted Modular Hardtop Will Be Late Availability 1603406518597

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
And we’re sure the gray top is included in the price? If so, that’s a good deal to go wildtrak and get a “free” gray top.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I gather MIC means black, but unpainted? In other words... like the unpainted fender flares? If so, good thing I didn't reserve the Outer Banks.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am confused....can someone clarify. At first, I thought this was only a color issue. But based on another post, it leads me to believe the Molded-In-Color top is also solid with no removable top panels or windows.

Is this accurate?
still has removable panels but not the windows.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finding it hard not to complain at this point. Disappointed.
Have to consider whether to get a squatched 2.7 badlands with the soft top now & hard top later, or scrap the idea, lease something then reconsider bronco in a couple years..
I initially was almost allergic to the idea of a soft top. Then they showed a photo of it and you know what, its not so bad.
I'm going to get the badlands with soft top and if I don't like it then I'll spring for the hard top later on

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well.....does that mean if you get a Black bronco Outer Banks and have the paint the top to match the body color.....that is not longer an option for black broncos????????
That's what I'm doing and wonder if they'll ship it with the standard soft top and DIO the modular top when it's available?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn Ford. I didn't order either of those, but damn.

Ford Bronco Announcement: MIC Hardtop Option Only Initially. Black Painted Modular Hardtop Will Be Late Availability 1603406668682
Sponsored