E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why the fuck do you guys think I'm always angry? :mad: God damn kids today piss me the F off! ??

Oh and while I'm at it... I now see Ford figured out how to make a white top? But for MY 2022? Are you F'in serious? What's next? 7.3l V8 in 22 as well? God I wanna hit something right now ??

OK I'm done, let me eat my dinner ?

Bunch of jerks :poop:

giphy(10).gif
It's ok, we still almost love you
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldnā€™t read 43 pages after work....but wildtrak is going to be a bit odd with a black grille and mirrors but a grey roof...

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's ok, we still almost love you
Btw what thread are we in? I just came here to respond to you dropping me name.. Probably some other damn thing from Ford to piss me off... Am I right?

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
nminus1 said:
SO...I see this as an easy 3 step fix:
  1. The top comes off.
  2. Paint the top black
  3. Put the top back on.
Am I missing something?
Yes, It's a different material and it's textured. Not sure how well paint will stick to it over time.

SO I'm thinking Rhino liner or similar material coating should never wear off...

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Btw what thread are we in? I just came here to respond to you dropping me name.. Probably some other damn thing from Ford to piss me off... Am I right?
Probably, I would suggest leaving. That's what I did

Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the QA, Ford is purposely holding back the mod top to streamline initial production. If this is Fords own decision, they should be able to give us an answer of HOW delayed everything will be. Its their choice on how soon they want to offer the top...Slightly annoyed

anfo

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 toyota tundra limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? Is is what of the be upsides to the Wildtrak?

How is there anyway to get a painted roof? or MIC for everyone?
MIC for everyone,, if I were a First Edition Reservation holder I would be mad as hell...

BillyGoat

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ford Taurus Ltd. - Company Sled & Wifeā€™s Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford, Mike are you listening? You are really screwing this up for the most diehard fans of your brand and the new Bronco. We are your core customers. Reach out to us if you want to donā€™t know what that means. Why would you jack with your customers that are willing to spend more for their model Bronco and piss all over their legs?

Hereā€™s what you do, give me the ugly top and take off $1,800. Deliver the fā€˜n truck to my dealer sooner. Exceed our expectations for once. When you make the top everyone wants (WHITE!), send them to the dealer to replace mine and charge me the $1,800. Simple and done.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fuck it. Just placed a new, second reservation with Granger to lock in that $2k under invoice pricing. Looks like body color tops may be confirmed as a '22 option. Still have my original reservation and whatever info we get with Build and Price tonight will decide if I stay with a '21 with a late delivery of a black modular top or cancel it and wait for '22. I'm willing to stick it out for what I want.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, Mike are you listening? You are really screwing this up for the most diehard fans of your brand and the new Bronco. We are your core customers. Reach out to us if you want to donā€™t know what that means. Why would you jack with your customers that are willing to spend more for their model Bronco and piss all over their legs?

Hereā€™s what you do, give me the ugly top and take off $1,800. Deliver the fā€˜n truck to my dealer sooner. Exceed our expectations for once. When you make the top everyone wants (WHITE!), send them to the dealer to replace mine and charge me the $1,800. Simple and done.
I kinda think thats how they are doing it... when the top becomes available, you can buy it, and you won't be out any money essentially.... sucks but it could be worse... also i don't think "everyone" wants the white top... nobody I know does at least, we all want black modular.

Richi

Wildtrak
First Name
Richelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol what if everyone orders the painted black top!! ?? then they have to get it done ! Come on Ford my GM buddies are going to be laughing hard on this one. Itā€™s just painted top !
Sponsored