Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Or how many people would have gotten manual transmission if they could get the 2.7L engine. I personally wanted that combination more than the packages.
I’m sure a lot would have, but the difference here is there is zero reason mechanically that they couldn’t offer this to us, unlike the manual/2.7 combo.
Sponsored

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can get the High package with the manual.

Screenshot_20201024-165616_Firefox.jpg

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a badlands, but what about the rest of the trims?
Well, obviously you can't with the Wildtrack because it's automatic transmission only.

But you do ask a good question, now I'm curious. I'm going to check it out.

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could be a glitch, it's not charging for the automatic transmission upgrade

PTown_Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Krista
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm glad you started this thread and I hope Ford is paying attention... they're going to price me out forcing me to go up to a Badlands to get a manual with mid and I was willing to continue to be patient with their shenanigans, but if they don't fix it, I'm now willing to walk away.

imthewalruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Pretty sure it's a glitch guys. At worst it will be late availability.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is unacceptable. Did they roll out a fucked up B&P just because there was so much complaint about it? Are the complainers happy now?

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I landed on Bronco because Mini is doing away with manual transmissions in the largest models, which I require. Not ready to give up on manual transmissions yet...did that once and went back to it.
Automatic on Countryman JCW 2020 is fantastic!

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Automatic on Countryman JCW 2020 is fantastic!
I'm sure it is a great automatic transmission. I've also been told that the Ford/GM 10 speed automatic is a great automatic transmission. A great automatic transmission is not a replacement for a manual transmission in my world. I want what I want.

Jamyers77

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep, as soon as I saw the screenshot regarding Badland requirement I started pricing Manny Tacomas/Gladiators. I'm not canceling my 2nd day reservation yet, but I'm pretty close. There's too many "small" problems mounting up. It feels like they should've gone w/ a MY '22 release (late fall 21). That's one big miss instead of ton of small ones (no ManSquatch/yes ManSquatch, no white tops/wait on color tops, late availability items galore, etc)

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco No manual with mid-package 1935E797-C9F3-4406-9433-B5D739EC1CB5

So, I was playing around with these again after taking a break. I noticed this statement on the Black Diamond build. Why state this of the Mid package is only available with AT? It’s redundant and not needed, which leads me to believe the Mid is offered with MT and it’s a glitch.

At my job we have automated data collection systems, which require programming (I don’t do this work, but familiar with it), but there are so many “if statements” to pull data and populate fields/cells. I wonder if there’s an If statement tied to this selection that isn’t working. It would explain why they’re highlighting remote start only available in AT. ?‍♂

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco No manual with mid-package 1935E797-C9F3-4406-9433-B5D739EC1CB5

So, I was playing around with these again after taking a break. I noticed this statement on the Black Diamond build. Why state this of the Mid package is only available with AT? It’s redundant and not needed, which leads me to believe the Mid is offered with MT and it’s a glitch.

At my job we have automated data collection systems, which require programming (I don’t do this work, but familiar with it), but there are so many “if statements” to pull data and populate fields/cells. I wonder if there’s an If statement tied to this selection that isn’t working. It would explain why they’re highlighting remote start only available in AT. ?‍♂
I believe this was the same in prelim guide came out when the Bronco was first announced, which made me believe that you could still get the Mid package with the manual and you just wouldn't have remote start That's how I interpreted it, and probably many others.

If they were going to limit the Mid package on BD trim, wouldn't it have made more sense to put it as a requirement for it at the very beginning of it from the get-go? Like "Mid Package (requires automatic)".
Sponsored