First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they parade around a Bronco Overland concept but can't actually build it due to GVWR?

Sounds like they over promised and underachieved. The Bronco might be a capable vehicle but only in the stripped down versions.
They paraded around a 4cyl+man+winch with a 100# RTT.....

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19.jpeg

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and that dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.
Wow what you wanted (and that Ford can't provide) is down right gorgeous

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if Iā€™m reading this right if I put a reservation in tomorrow fully knowing itā€™ll be a 2022 I couldnā€™t order a modular top because thatā€™s a 2022 improvement?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought that was what all that leather was for, dress for the slide, not the ride. That left leg should never have been stuck out like that.
[/QUOTE
I thought that was what all that leather was for, dress for the slide, not the ride. That left leg should never have been stuck out like that.
[/QUOTE
Fortunately that wasn't me in the Video, but I can tell you when you crash you just go where it takes you, unfortunately when I crashed I was coming home from work so no leathers ? and a car made a left turn in front of me ?

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco all white.png

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and that dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Yeah, when I first saw this interior I was like that is what I want.

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sitting patiently by the fire drinking coffee, waiting for cancelations. i see some dreams with beautiful awesome ideas of dream Broncos. (never quit dreaming). make it special. I have my build figured out and may give up some things to keep cost down. May do the 5 hr drive it looks to save a few thousand on price. but when get home will do some things to make it like no other......maybe have top painted( seen a jeep that was painted hard top cost him $1100/ want roof rake all the way to back, but want 2.7L hmmm buy after market and watch weight, want sasquatch and wife says that looks better but may do after market. ( built on ranger platform....hmmm means after market lifts will come quicker and as I have 2019 ford ranger and if they improved that platform it will be impressive). Look at it this way if I pull up to another carbonized grey 4 dr badlands with MIC top we will both smile and be special and look different and can talk about what we did as the jeep guys drive buy and gawk!! FYI I have 2018 JL Rubicon on 37's and keeping it. So far even without all the details and my order time stamp not till Sep 4th I am impressed with what they appear to have built and will enjoy. It will make my smile even better when drive away from dealership 5 hours North of me. My point is lets take this moment when a nostalgic vehicle is coming back and do some great things with it and brainstorm ideas to overcome what in this time of not sure moments to get creative and make it better. I am not berating anybody but trying to get discussion and creative minds to build wicked awesome personalized vehicles for great community.

example suggestions
2019 ford ranger 3" budget lift( $300) provide room to flex 35
aftermarket bumpers that are lighter or extensions removed
aftermarket body panels with larger openings to keep Center of gravity lower but allow larger tires(make sure front clears)
Paint the hard top
fender appear to be able to change out easy

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ 1603758238669

Wow this looks sweet

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fortunately that wasn't me in the Video, but I can tell you when you crash you just go where it takes you, unfortunately when I crashed I was coming home from work so no leathers ? and a car made a left turn in front of me ?
That happened to me also, a girl with the right blinker on drifted right, then turned sharp left, almost stopped in time, but bounced off her drivers door and managed to walk it down. Another time drunk drifted across the line and forced me to take the ditch, in, then out and went into a wobble. Had to throw one leg over and ride the tank down the road, not a scratch but bike was a mess. In 60 years of riding, and 20 as a safety instructor those are the only two I wasn't fast enough to avoid.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That happened to me also, a girl with the right blinker on drifted right, then turned sharp left, almost stopped in time, but bounced off her drivers door and managed to walk it down. Another time drunk drifted across the line and forced me to take the ditch, in, then out and went into a wobble. Had to throw one leg over and ride the tank down the road, not a scratch but bike was a mess. In 60 years of riding, and 20 as a safety instructor those are the only two I wasn't fast enough to avoid.
They say we all have one sooner or later, I'm glad that's my only one on the street from 45 years of riding, had a few on my dirt bike back in the day LOL

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ 1603758238669

MAN-SQUATCH in calendar year 2021 so I'm banking on that meaning that I am still getting a MY21 Bronco.

What does at that time mean? late 2021? When exactly is B&P being updated and when exactly can I order a mansquatch. This announcement makes is seem like B&P will not be updated with mansquatch until some time in 2021, which means ordering in December is out, so what happens to my reservation?

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sitting patiently by the fire drinking coffee, waiting for cancelations. i see some dreams with beautiful awesome ideas of dream Broncos. (never quit dreaming). make it special. I have my build figured out and may give up some things to keep cost down. May do the 5 hr drive it looks to save a few thousand on price. but when get home will do some things to make it like no other......maybe have top painted( seen a jeep that was painted hard top cost him $1100/ want roof rake all the way to back, but want 2.7L hmmm buy after market and watch weight, want sasquatch and wife says that looks better but may do after market. ( built on ranger platform....hmmm means after market lifts will come quicker and as I have 2019 ford ranger and if they improved that platform it will be impressive). Look at it this way if I pull up to another carbonized grey 4 dr badlands with MIC top we will both smile and be special and look different and can talk about what we did as the jeep guys drive buy and gawk!! FYI I have 2018 JL Rubicon on 37's and keeping it. So far even without all the details and my order time stamp not till Sep 4th I am impressed with what they appear to have built and will enjoy. It will make my smile even better when drive away from dealership 5 hours North of me. My point is lets take this moment when a nostalgic vehicle is coming back and do some great things with it and brainstorm ideas to overcome what in this time of not sure moments to get creative and make it better. I am not berating anybody but trying to get discussion and creative minds to build wicked awesome personalized vehicles for great community.

example suggestions
2019 ford ranger 3" budget lift( $300) provide room to flex 35
aftermarket bumpers that are lighter or extensions removed
aftermarket body panels with larger openings to keep Center of gravity lower but allow larger tires(make sure front clears)
Paint the hard top
fender appear to be able to change out easy

here are a few visual ideas

1603759758106.png

1603759846330.png

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

it aint the same text for Ford Canada hahahaha... It's still the same old shit of a text... Hahaha we are so fucked...

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been thinking (wishfully) that since Canada will have far less orders to fulfill that they may be built more or less at once and then shipped more or less together.

Of course this same scenario could mean that ours are built last and it could take forever.
Apparently, we got hell lot of reservations as well. But far less stuff on our B&P which is a joke for 65k to 80k rigs...

The only thing I wonder if its Ford Canada will built Bronco in a canadian factory or if its all going through your factory.
Sponsored