First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A standalone option of 17" alloy wheels with 33" A/T tires for the base.

Option of a rear locker for the base.

Option of Advanced 4x4 on Big Bend (base would be nice too)

Option of fog lights on base.
How about every option ala carte on the base?
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pick your own trim accent colors.
Give the Wildtrak the BL interiors also. Better yet , allow to choose any interior available
Be like Jeep and get H.O. alternator , brake control etc with the tow pkg.
Offer the Signature lights/grill with the BD . If you can with BB why not ?
Offer High pkg starting with the BB.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Show us actual builds with options and accessories that are actually available. It does not help to parade a forest service or overland Bronco with accessories that we can't have.

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

stand alone options ( mainly from lux pkg.)
1) garage door opener
2) phone charger
3) USB connection up on dash...or all three (a,b,c) become the "power kit" pkg.
4) smart cruise control

a) define what is in the towing pkg....(trans cooler? HD battery, HD alt.)...or reduce the price!
b) neutral "silver/gray" accents in the interior "handles" and such
c) DIO color kit ( or customer install) color kit to replace the neutral accent kit above(b)
d) neutral stitching on the seats( silver/tan)...offer optional color stitching ( maybe 3 colors ( red, area51, Cyber Orange))
e) add a grab "strap" for us height challenged types...appx mid widow opening up on the "roll bar"
f) create a "heritage package" ( white Modular or MIC top, white Grill, white Flares)

for items c, d( options)&f...add lead time and $

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My big things that I'd like to see:

• Power seats with washout. Like others have said I dont plan to literally hose down the inside so I'd like washout without having to go leather. Make it available with MGV. It hurts me to spend big money and have manual seats
  • More a la carte from the packages. I dont really need some of the Lux items but I'd love to have the wireless charger and garage opener separately.
  • MIC black top. Not sure why this wasn't the color from the beginning.
  • Cooled seats..
1000 Likes for Cooled Seats (I don't know how I forgot on my original list.)

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you Nickp for making a thread worth responding to!

1. Clear communication from Ford.

2. Light colored interior options across all trims. Light colored MGV and leather options available on higher trims.

3. A blackout, neutral, or paint matched option for the interior accent trim pieces. Or, if it's too late in the game, at least let us pick the accent color out of the available choices.

4. A cold weather package.

5. More stand alone option availibility. Make popular options like the big screen, upgraded stereo, vinyl floor, LED lights, etc available al-a-carte. Ford, help us give you more money and let us build it wild!

I'm not one of the angry fans, and I'm currently satisfied with the black diamond I already have reserved, but I would buy every one of the options above if given the choice. Currently, I haven't selected any options, so Ford is kinda saving me money.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know you mentioned specifically the white top, but a post like this absolutely has to call out the debacle that is the gray molded in color top. That is the number one failure of this vehicle so far. how on Earth they managed to mismatch colors on such a beautiful vehicle and destroy the entire look boggles my mind.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hitch and rear locker al a carte on Base

WAldo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for posting this! My biggest ask is for a manual with mid and/or high package on a trim lower than badlands. I would also like B&O as a stand alone option. Finally, I am disappointed Bronco isn’t x-plan eligible. Addressing these issues would go a long way with me. Thank you!

Sponsored

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am not sure about mid package and manual transmission, definitely a good one to get clarification on. With the roof rack, it is not a glitch it is indeed the GVWR issue. Basically, Ford has to assume that you are maxing out your roof rack as heavy as possible by equipping the vehicle with one. This in turn becomes a problem with the sasquatch and ordering the roof rack from the factory for liability reasons.
According to the order guide the mid manual combo is only available on the Badlands. It costs $8,710 more to get a manual with the mid package because of this. It would be $8,710 cheaper to get a Big Bend with the mid and an automatic and $6,045 less to get a Black Diamond with the mid package and an automatic.

Last edited:

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the Wash Out Floors AND power seats. Carpet floors are awful for a vehicle like this. But I also don’t really plan to take a hose to the entire interior. At the very least give me the option for power seats that wasn’t a $2,200 option because I have to go with leather to get it.

There should be an ”Interior Convenience Package” or something which comes with heated seats, heated steering wheel, and Power Seats.
I agree the vinyl should have a power seat washout floor option. However in saying that.. my wife will also drive it so if there were no memory buttons it might not have a large benefit to me.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Option of a rear locker for the base.
+1 on having rear locker and tow package as ala carte on base.

Those on a Base 2.7 is all I need.

I was able to do exactly that on my '18 F150 XL 4x2. Can't get any more base than that .. it even needed 101A to get cruise control.

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tow rating >/= 5000 lbs
I agree it would be nice. But... That is the reason they put a class 2 hitch on so 3500 was max. I think it’s capable but they also don’t want to cannibalize other models in the brand.
Sponsored