First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just transferred my Oct 15 reservation No 10497334 to Granger. Zach and Albert, I've been thru almost all of this thread and you both seem amazing. I'm looking forward to dealing with you and can't wait to fly Denver to Des Moines (a direct Southwest Flight is currently about $250) and drive back to Denver in a new Bronco! Now the hard part.....patience!
Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just transferred my Oct 15 reservation No 10497334 to Granger. Zach and Albert, I've been thru almost all of this thread and you both seem amazing. I'm looking forward to dealing with you and can't wait to fly Denver to Des Moines (a direct Southwest Flight is currently about $250) and drive back to Denver in a new Bronco! Now the hard part.....patience!
I'm curious why you decided to transfer an Oct reservation (for $1000 off invoice) rather than create a new Oct reservation (for $2000 off invoice)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious why you decided to transfer an Oct reservation (for $1000 off invoice) rather than create a new Oct reservation (for $2000 off invoice)
I created an October Reservation on the 15th and transferred to Granger today. Does this not qualify? Hopefully this does qualify for the $2K off. Hopefully I didn't goof it up.

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I created a workaround. ?

Reservation Date: 10/29/2020
Reservation Number: 10526114
Dealer: Granger Motors, Inc. ?

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Public Service announcement.

This offer will end at the end at 11:59 EST October 31st. We will not continue it on, but go back to the $1000 under invoice on any further reservations we receive.

If you have any questions, please call the store and ask us the rest of the day today and on Friday. We'll do our best to answer questions on Saturday, but that can be a busier day and to guarantee we get everything answered, we'd like you to not wait until the last minute.

Thanks!
THANKS FOR THE INFO!! BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT I HAVE UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY 2021 TO CHANGE TO GRANGER UNDER THE 1000/1300 UNDER INVOICE DEAL.....I'M ENROLLED IN THE X-PLAN, WHICH I KNOW FORD ISN'T HONORING! I'M ABSOLUTELY BUYING A BRONCO!!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I created an October Reservation on the 15th and transferred to Granger today. Does this not qualify? Hopefully this does qualify for the $2K off. Hopefully I didn't goof it up.
Create a new reservation for $2k. Transfer of an existing one regardless of when it was originally created only gets you the $1K deal.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Create a new reservation for $2k. Transfer of an existing one regardless of when it was originally created only gets you the $1K deal.
I did created a new reservation in October. I couldn't put in Granger when it was created so I put in local dealer and then transferred it today. I thought that is what I had to do. $1K isn't chump change.

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just put my 2nd protective reservation in @ Granger. I have no problem waiting until MY2022 if it means getting the Bronco I want.

Davidtp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did created a new reservation in October. I couldn't put in Granger when it was created so I put in local dealer and then transferred it today. I thought that is what I had to do. $1K isn't chump change.
If you transfer your current reservation to Granger, you get $1k off.
If you cancel your current reservation and create a new one for Granger, you get $2k off.

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you transfer your current reservation to Granger, you get $1k off.
If you cancel your current reservation and create a new one for Granger, you get $2k off.
OK. Stupid question. Does the Ford website allow me to select any dealer I want? When I did it earlier, I couldn't select Granger directly. Probably full on user error on my part. Easy to fix, just have to do it today or tomorrow! Thanks for helping the digitally inept....

Sponsored

Davidtp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK. Stupid question. Does the Ford website allow me to select any dealer I want? When I did it earlier, I couldn't select Granger directly. Probably full on user error on my part. Easy to fix, just have to do it today or tomorrow! Thanks for helping the digitally inept....
No problem! When you go to select your dealership, you have to select to manually input the zip code of the dealer you want to reserve the vehicle at. Otherwise, it goes with the zip code associated with your ford account (if I'm not mistaken).

Kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 GC Trailhawk; ‘20 Honda Passport; '74 VW KG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

THANKS FOR THE INFO!! BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE THAT I HAVE UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY 2021 TO CHANGE TO GRANGER UNDER THE 1000/1300 UNDER INVOICE DEAL.....I'M ENROLLED IN THE X-PLAN, WHICH I KNOW FORD ISN'T HONORING! I'M ABSOLUTELY BUYING A BRONCO!!
And you'll be driving it around here in Kane County months before me! ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go to the first page and first post. There is a link for Granger's reservation. $1k isn't chump change. But $2k is better. Your reservation in October that you transferred is still considered a late reservation holder so you might as well ensure that you get the full $2k.

Deleted member 2346

Yes, and the $2k deal was part of their response.
I’m not talking about the $2k deal as that is for 2022MY trucks. I’m talking about people with EARLY reservations that switched to Granger to get $1k below MSRP.

With all the orders switched to Granger, you run the risk of not getting a 2021MY truck if you don’t fall into Grangers first 50%. If you fall into their other 50% Of their reservations, their annual sales dictate whether they get those trucks (and they are a “small Iowa dealership”).

Say you bought from a KY dealership with 100 reservations. 50 are guaranteed and the other 50 are likely to be allocated Bc that dealership’s annual sales will likely support those allocations.

Now say Granger has 1000 reservations Bc of their promotion. 500 allocations are guaranteed but the other 500 are based on whether the dealership’s sales warrant getting another 500 units allocated. Will a “small dealership in Iowa” have sales to warrant getting those trucks???

Is my thinking flawed here, Granger???

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No problem! When you go to select your dealership, you have to select to manually input the zip code of the dealer you want to reserve the vehicle at. Otherwise, it goes with the zip code associated with your ford account (if I'm not mistaken).
I just went to Granger website and reserved under the tab that says reserve and get $1K off. That allowed me to create a new reservation. Thanks for letting me know about the transfer vs creating new!
Sponsored