ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can see myself trading in my 2021 Bronco for the Warthog. It looks like the size I originally imagined the regular Bronco to be. Looks overall bigger. Not just taller. Nice.
No need to trade in.....Put a 2-3" lift kit and ugprade swap in some wider offset wheels with 37"s. probably be in it for $4k-$5k altogether, and by the time the Warthog comes out your stock tires will be worn out so you $2k of that is a sunk cost anyhow!
Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that bitch astounding

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this rate, I would settle for a 2-dr Velocity Blue Franken-Bronco.
We'll probably see a Velocity Blue 2dr with white top, white flares, white steel wheels on 38s with 4" suspension lift and straight axle front. Concept Only. Parts not for purchase or late availability.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No need to trade in.....Put a 2-3" lift kit and ugprade swap in some wider offset wheels with 37"s. probably be in it for $4k-$5k altogether, and by the time the Warthog comes out your stock tires will be worn out so you $2k of that is a sunk cost anyhow!

True. But the body looks overall bigger than the regular Bronco. Headlight to headlight looks wider on the grill unless I'm just seeing things. If the cab is bigger then that means more interior space and that's pretty cool.

Last edited:

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
True. But the body looks overall bigger than the regular Bronco. Headlight to headlight looks wider on the grill unless I'm just seeing things.
I seriously doubt Ford makes a unique body for such a low quantity production vehicle. I'd wager you get 37s, wider offset tires, wider fenders, a lift, unique bumpers, an engine tune, unqiue interior, and a $30k price for it all over a loaded Badlands :).

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They need to go to the sand where Matt's Off road Recovery does his videos if they want to get stuck easy ,LOL.
It would be awesome to get Matt out there! It looks like in the video they are trying to get it stuck to see if it can get out.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I seriously doubt Ford makes a unique body for such a low quantity production vehicle. I'd wager you get 37s, wider offset tires, wider fenders, a lift, unique bumpers, an engine tune, unqiue interior, and a $30k price for it all over a loaded Badlands :).
I mean if the Warthog is using the same Ranger frame and has the same body then yeah I for sure won't trade. I don't even need 37s and the v8 and all that. I'd only wanna get that bigger body. I'm hoping the Warthog is the same as the regular Bronco so I don't have to even consider trading haha

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the Raptor share the same body panels as the standard F150? I would assume with the bolt on body panels of the Bronco it would be way easier to manufacture than the Raptor.

Edit: Nevermind, I understand what you're saying. Completely upscaled entire body.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Warthog and Badlands Spotted Testing GOAT Modes and Trail Turn Assist (Pics + Videos) 1604086860109

Just as I convince myself I don’t need Squatch and 33s will look okay on a 4dr, then this comes out and makes that badlands look puny compared to the 37s/warthog.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The warthog looks massive next to regular bronco. Definitely waiting on the warthog. I wonder if the fenders are flaired or it just looks that way because of how the camo drapes
I think it's also because of the 37 on the WH and 33 on the BL.
And like you said the fender flares with the camo make it look huge
Sponsored