Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly I'm guessing between 70k-90k
If the reservations before Sept 18th are all they make for 2021
So you’re anticipating a 50-55% conversation rate?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re reading way too much into it. Just because your reservation was prior to Sep cutoff doesn’t mean you’ll get a 2021 Bronco. He didn’t say that. He didn’t imply that. He said all MY21 Broncos will be for reservations. Who gets those Broncos amongst the reservation holders is up in the air, and is based on what dealer you have a reservation with, and what order you are with them. He was specific in avoiding your question as it seems that as soon as the allocations are done for MY21 Broncos, they will hold dealer stock for 22....ahead of reservation holders who are still waiting.

That Sep date you refer to and mistakenly took as a cutoff for who gets 21 Broncos, is just a date used for a portion of the allocation formula for dealers to fill MY21 reservations.
100%

They can use any cutoff they want but if they can’t produce 120K Broncos before MY22, those prior to September will definitely get bumped to 22.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just hope model year 2021 comes in 2021. Can you imagine ending up with a model year 2021 Bronco but not getting it until 2022. And to make it worse then if 2022 guys get way cooler options, accessories and more paint colors and they get their Bronco only 2 months after you. Ill be pissssssed off.

200.gif

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I am sure it has a reason, I highly doubt it is meaningless. Why set a date if it has no purpose?
The date was set to be used in a formula as one component to decide dealer allocation. It was never released to the public. The date was set to prevent dealers from loading up on October reservations to game the formula...nothing more.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Little tornado

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does this mean there will be no Broncos at a dealer to check out in person prior to all '21 orders being filled? Glad Ford isn't taking any line time away from those with '21 orders (I'm a '22) but it would be nice to see one, sit in one.... in person before taking delivery.

Maybe there's another program where some examples will be shown around at a variety of dealers so us "regular" folks can check them out in person, including sitting in one.
yes there will be for the people that order them and decide to bail at the last moment because of financial reasons. Like divorce or other reasons. It can happen ........

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if we were to prove we have reservations they’d let us test drive it over some everyday random person ?
That's possible though Having a reservation implies we already have a dealer we're working with so they might actually tell us to kick rocks.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure you will see tons of Bronco. If they can build 896,526 in 2019 F-Series they can freeze the Ranger line and build 200,000 Broncos that has buyers already waiting ;)
Dearborn is a much bigger plant and able to build a lot of F-150's. MAP is not only smaller, but sharing space with Ranger will hold back production. There are several new Ranger models coming for 21 that could drive demand higher. That would make it very difficult to freeze production.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was said point blank at the dealer meeting that there would be no STOCK orders built, but this doesn't mean reservations only, sold orders will qualify, a few dealers didn't accept reservations, they will still get their allocation, but only for sold orders, not stock.

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well then, add back the X-Plan and watch all the slimy dealers who reserved a Bronco for the dealer lot drop their reservation!!

Ford would meet production numbers and have a successful launch of a brand icon.

Meh, not hoping too much, but worth a say.

Seems we have discussed this before, and were correct in how to read the statement.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...mmary-and-real-world-example.6254/post-224444

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t think they will be an oddity... Just based on MAP’s capacity and if there is no delays to job #1 in march, my guess is about 100-120k broncos next year. But that could be on the low end... Ideally, 150K would be nice.
agreed but probably less than 2022+

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
, but we now know you'll get yours before they are on dealer lots!
I'm sure there will be plenty of 2021 broncos on dealer lots from them having family or friends place a reservation and then back out when it's delivered .

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So if that means only the people reserving there before sept 18 are getting a 2021 we all have a limited edition since you wont be able to find a used 21 unless the reservation holder sells it later on which mean good value.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands