Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I kind of expected the deposit to happen. Ford's direction on allocation (among many other things) has changed a lot since Granger's original offer. I won't mind putting up a deposit to have a Bronco custom-built to my specifications. Will help with allocation, I believe, if we have a higher order-to-reservation ratio compared to the national average.

To explain this more clearly: I expect every dealership to ask for a deposit. That will help define the conversion rate, because people who aren't really serious about following through with the purchase will be less likely to come up with $500, $1,000, whatever. Those who are serious, will. If you compare the people who made reservations at Granger with the entire population of people who reserved a Bronco, theirs is probably a more dedicated group of buyers. So if every dealership asks for a deposit, Granger will most likely have a higher conversion rate. Many other dealerships are going to lose a high number of reservations when they ask for the cash. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I thought that each dealership's conversion rate as it compares with the overall conversion rate is part of the allocation equation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you @Drex

Albert stated “it is his understanding from the past these changes can be made prior to ordering” that is NOT a guarantee my friend.

I believe we will but was trying to get a confirmation. I too can’t stand threads with questions and comments that just get repeated. I do multiple searches before posting...I thought it had been clarified before but his wording had me curious to get a solid answer.

Keep up the great work @Granger Ford

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear you @Drex

Albert stated “it is his understanding from the past these changes can be made prior to ordering” that is NOT a guarantee my friend.

I believe we will but was trying to get a confirmation. I too can’t stand threads with questions and comments that just get repeated. I do multiple searches before posting...I thought it had been clarified before but his wording had me curious to get a solid answer.

Keep up the great work @Granger Ford
I totally understand your question though

I can’t imagine Ford would lock you into your reservation choice. Too much had changed and exact pricing was not set so changes will be made. I for one reserved a base but have no intentions of ordering that- BD fits my needs more..
We will be able to change our choices when we order..
No worries !

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks! You’re the bestest, Albert!

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Questions on Bronco ordering and other FAQ's 1605118981776

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there any info about the production for he manual + sasquatch? Like is it still happening for 2021MY?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can only imagine all the calls Albert has received?
Albert, can you tell me precisely how many cup holders my bronco will have?
Albert, why did Ford make this hideous Grey HT?
Albert, can you change out the orange stitching on my seats on my BL?

Love ya Albert!
Thanks for all you do..
LOL I just have to answer some of this one..

250 or less cupholders I swear...?

I thought eveybody wanted a faded top on their Bronco hence the faded gray color... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL:

Yes I can have the orange stitching removed however you may not like the results;)

Then comes the statement from me "You wanted stitching put back, good luck with that":LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will pricing be solidified at the time the order banks open?
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere.

Edit* By pricing I mean Granger's discounts will be fully hashed out. I know we have been working off of MSRP x 0.94 - 1,000
Yes it will that is why we will work through them one at a time...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kind of an oxymoron, but will the deposit you take at order be refundable?
Unless something has drastically changed, the Granger deposit is refundable if you don't dig your rig (or something happens in your life). At least, that is my recollection.

EDIT: Of course while I am typing @Granger Ford answers. Le sigh...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about the dual top option? That was my original plan on my WT. Is that out the window too?
I have no good data for that yet so when Ford decides to give us ordering guides I will post that information for you...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ DGTUX20
I too was under the impression that the Granger deal required no deposit.

@sjp - Susan summed this up the best...
I kind of expected the deposit to happen. Ford's direction on allocation (among many other things) has changed a lot since Granger's original offer. I won't mind putting up a deposit to have a Bronco custom-built to my specifications. Will help with allocation, I believe, if we have a higher order-to-reservation ratio compared to the national average.
To explain this more clearly: I expect every dealership to ask for a deposit. That will help define the conversion rate, because people who aren't really serious about following through with the purchase will be less likely to come up with $500, $1,000, whatever. Those who are serious, will. If you compare the people who made reservations at Granger with the entire population of people who reserved a Bronco, theirs is probably a more dedicated group of buyers. So if every dealership asks for a deposit, Granger will most likely have a higher conversion rate. Many other dealerships are going to lose a high number of reservations when they ask for the cash. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I thought that each dealership's conversion rate as it compares with the overall conversion rate is part of the allocation equation.

Changes to number of doors and trim better be an option. You are going to have a lot of pissed off people come order time if it isn’t. Myself included

@Drex answered that one best...
It is clearly stated that they believe there can be no changes to trim or number of doors AFTER the order. A reservation is not an order. You can change the trim and doors at the time of the order.

I would like a color matched top and understand that it will delay my order. That said, I can live with the MIC top if that speeds up my delivery by 4-6 months.

It will but by how much is still an unknown...
Sponsored