First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks- So if a dealer could have “ extra “ allocations could they trade or sell it to other dealers? Could they offer it to the public? @Gloff @XCR440
Normally yes, we can "sell" our GT500 allocation and have it drop shipped. I don't think this will work well on Bronco due to it being sold orders only, we stock order and drop ship other allocations.

But yes, they will sell it to their customers, They'll put in an order just like we will for reservations, when their allocation comes up it will schedule just like ours, just won't have the reservation part of it. Already happening on Bronco Sport.

RHazelton

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically, sure. In a one off scenario, Ford would probably do something about that, since they've stated that '21 production will not have stock units.

But I doubt that scenario exists, there's just too much demand. Even small town dealers have multiple reservations, and those are even less likely to get cancelled.
Sean,

How many reservations does your dealership have?

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good point. If we get shoved to MY2022, are we going to end up paying more?! Ford should lock in the 2021 MSRP for reservation holders that expected a 2021.
Prices almost never go down. I'd fully expect to pay more for a MY22 if that's what you get...and no, Ford isn't going to lock you into a lower price

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Basically, they could have people order on the spot and get their vehicle well before someone with a July reservation.
Yes, this could happen. Again this is for a dealer with no reservations which are rare. They also won't have many allocation since they loose 1/2 of what they would normally get to the dealers with reservations.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

RHazelton

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not at liberty to disclose
Ok, so can you tell me where I stand as far as top 10%, 25%, bottom 5%? This all has to do with allocation and if my reservation will slip to M22? Could be a private email which you have.

Sponsored

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok, so can you tell me where I stand as far as top 10%, 25%, bottom 5%? This all has to do with allocation and if my reservation will slip to M22? Could be a private email which you have.
Not really, wish I could. Keep in mind we are going to have cancellations which will move everyone after the cancellation up. 30% like ford expects is still a large number of cancelled orders

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford rules, reservation numbers and counts are not to be disclosed.
You DO realize I hope this is the ONLY important data point in the entire process.

Ford's first attempt in the 'direct to consumer' business model has been clumsy...but if it inches us even one tiny step closer to a world without non-value middlemen, I am its biggest fan

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So after catching up on the explosion of posts in this thread I still have one question.

When Ford finally figures out how to procure parts and produce the MY21 Bronco's will it be in MY22 or MY23 when they are finally built and delivered? :unsure:

Last edited:

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have 2 reservations and got an email for 1 reservation.
Hello, this has happened to me as well, twice now (with the two emails Ford has sent). The email only shows the later of my two reservations. I confirmed with my dealer they still have my 14 July reservation even though that’s not the one that’s at the bottom of the emails.
Sponsored