First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep in mind it's not like the build and price website was rushed. It was delayed for at least half a year, and ford has been making them for over a decade. There's no reason a handful of interns couldn't take the ranger BnP page and sub in accurate bronco information.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you take screen shots of everything along the way? I built two dozen Badlands and Back Diamonds on B&P. Using 2.7L for approx $1900 would automatically add the auto transmission without charging a la carte for it. Now that no longer happens. Now it’s a la carte for another $1500. But I cannot prove it.
Actually, I have downloaded PDFs of every build I've done, which is why I can say my price has never changed.

Mountain Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Full size GM SUV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford increased their pricing on all other models. This was just their way of increasing the price on the Bronco. The 4 door base was priced with an automatic. Why increase the price on that model? Bottom line this is a price increase and the news is just packaged different.

"As the year draws to a close, Ford is gearing up for an eventful 2021, commencing deliveries of its newest models in the lineup. Part of this though is an impending price increase on two of these new vehicles, as seen in a letter sent to Ford dealers brought to light by CarsDirect.

According to the letter, the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport will already get a price hike across the range o December 23."

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stop saying we thought the auto trans was free. No one thought it was free, just that it was included in the $1895 charge to upgrade to the 2.7. Two different things.
Is that what you also thought about the $1,595 Auto transmission included for “Free” with the $1,495 Mid Package?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more example of how this launch is a total circus. I’m only buying a bronco to sell at this point. Use some proceeds to get a defender or 4Runner
Smart move. Make sure you offer a reasonable markup to all the reservation holders in line after you or who just missed out on an allocation... you obviously deserve to make your profit, but I hate to think what your forum mates might say if you decide to gouge them too much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SLAY

SLAY

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I asked this question in the big thread about the auto transmission pricing increase. I don’t think Esteban ever said it and there has been no evidence to contrary. I found the International Auto Q&A and that is where the “it’s a steal” comes from.

I made Mike aware of the 2.7L and 10spd price bundle on the day of the B&P launch. No one tweets me back (haha), so I don’t know if you get notifications for people replying to you, so I don’t know if he actually saw this or not.

Yes I was definitely mistaken that it was Esteban but I “knew” that I had heard that from a Ford Rep somewhere from a Q/A. I have tweeted several time to Mike but this is only the 2nd time he has responded and the first time he sent me a direct message.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked this question in the big thread about the auto transmission pricing increase. I don’t think Esteban ever said it and there has been no evidence to contrary. I found the International Auto Q&A and that is where the “it’s a steal” comes from.

I made Mike aware of the 2.7L and 10spd price bundle on the day of the B&P launch. No one tweets me back (haha), so I don’t know if you get notifications for people replying to you, so I don’t know if he actually saw this or not.

Make sure you’re not private.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Smart move. Make sure you offer a reasonable markup to all the reservation holders in line after you or who just missed out on an allocation... you obviously deserve to make your profit, but I hate to think what your forum mates might say if you decide to gouge them too much.
There’s no such thing as too much. It’s not a necessity and they are not forced to buy it. But 5k above msrp is my target

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that what you also thought about the $1,595 Auto transmission included for “Free” with the $1,495 Mid Package?
Haha apparently

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.