Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later)

jmayeux999

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Silverado Trail Boss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife never called A51 girly. She did say that she thought AMB was “richer”, but “get whatever color you want.” I’m getting AMB ??
I really like the AMB also, however, my last three vehicles have either been black or a dark grey, so I am kind of tired of dark colored vehicles. This is why I am still thinking of going with the White color.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously thinking about it. The one in Plant City or in Bartow is looking good. I am on the fence honestly because this one is not far from where I live and I don’t want to go 30-45 min away just to get my oil change or anything like that done. I tell you what though if Torre calls me again or texts me again about another test drive I will move it to another dealership. The only way I will test drive it now is if Torre drives it to my house and I drive it around my neighborhood. That’s the least that could be done after that debacle!
I’d probably just change sales associates before changing dealers. Saw in one of the posts that the GM seemed appropriately annoyed. Give them a chance to make it right with a sales associate who knows their stuff. Definitely don’t give Torre his freebie commission.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to buy beachfront property in Arizona? Here is your contact. The not quite famous, but definitely infamous: Torre Lightsey. :)
Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) 1609437164840

"It definitely has sand."

LOL its Pat reincarnated!!!

Itispat.jpg

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No idea though it looks like he was on Sunday.

And @EvlNvrDys quit giving me the wow face! I know why you are doing it!!!
Yes you are correct.... He messaged me Sunday morning

Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) 1609440347905

He's still alive!!

My guess is, he got a new Xbox or PS5 for Christmas and has been busy playing.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you are correct.... He messaged me Sunday morning

Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) 1609440347905

He's still alive!!

My guess is, he got a new Xbox or PS5 for Christmas and has been busy playing.

His finals should be over. He must be partying it up with his college roommates!

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

His finals should be over. He must be partying it up with his college roommates!
Yeah that could be true..... if he was OLD ENOUGH to be in college!!! I imagine his parents would be upset if he were hanging out with that crowd!

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that could be true..... if he was OLD ENOUGH to be in college!!! I imagine his parents would be upset if he were hanging out with that crowd!

LOL you made me picture him like he is a younger Will Ferrell
tenor.gif

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seriously thinking about it. The one in Plant City or in Bartow is looking good. I am on the fence honestly because this one is not far from where I live and I don’t want to go 30-45 min away just to get my oil change or anything like that done. I tell you what though if Torre calls me again or texts me again about another test drive I will move it to another dealership. The only way I will test drive it now is if Torre drives it to my house and I drive it around my neighborhood. That’s the least that could be done after that debacle!
Are you aware that you can switch to Granger and get $1000 off of INVOICE and not lose your place in line? I know Iowa is a long drive but if you really didn’t want to do it they can ship it to you. Even if it costs $1000 to ship that’s still a good deal compared to MSRP. They’ve been really active on this forum as well.

I’m not affiliated with them just a big fan of a good deal and transparency by the way. :)

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So what if you see Mary Poppins driving a white full sized Bronco? Are you just going to cancel your reservation? ?
I don't know if you've seen Marry Poppins or not, but she's kind of a bad ass. I wouldn't mess with her......might end up at the bottom of her bag.

OP
OP
jrustyasl

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you are changing dealerships.
I was thinking about changing to their rival competitor in Bartow but I just read that switching dealership reservations had to occur before October 31st. Is this true? Or has that date been extended?

F535575A-7497-4B8D-84B8-2F0D7F475BB9.png

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking about changing to their rival competitor in Bartow but I just read that switching dealership reservations had to occur before October 31st. Is this true? Or has that date been extended?

Ford Bronco Test driving 2-door Bronco today!! (Update: Sat in a real Bronco!! Test drive will come a little later) F535575A-7497-4B8D-84B8-2F0D7F475BB9
Check their site should now be March 19th