Sponsored

News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If all these dealers got notice of a delay before it was posted on B6G then I'm going to be very disappointed!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doesn't it seem odd the order banks are supposed to open in a week, and we have no info from any dealer that has received anything from Ford? Shouldn't Ford have given the dealers software, training, manuals, price lists, or least something by now?
If you were a dealer, would you put that info on the internet before Ford says it's OK to release it?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer today. He said they have been left totally in the dark by Ford, and haven't heard a single thing since orders were delayed last month.
And that is how the -chips- fall.

BroncoSong

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer today. He said they have been left totally in the dark by Ford, and haven't heard a single thing since orders were delayed last month.
My dealer told me the same today.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke with a dealer yesterday (not my designated dealer since they have effectively ghosted me), and he was under the impression order conversions would likely be pushed from 19 Jan to early Feb. Said his manager was getting indications from FoMoCo that a slight delay was imminent. He also guessed that the order banks would stay open until early April.

Have yet to confirm this info, but at least it's not such a kick in the d!ck like June or July!

Last edited:

rfawbush

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru STI/1979 Ford Courier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spoke with a dealer yesterday (not my designated dealer since they have effectively ghosted me), and he was under the impression order conversions would likely be pushed from 19 Jan to early Feb. Said his manager was getting indications from FoMoCo that a slight delay was imminent. He also guessed that the order banks would stay open until early April.

Have yet to confirm this info, but at least it's not suck a kick in the d!ck like June or July!
Are you by chance in Colorado Springs?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it's worth, I received this email from Sewell Ford (Odessa, TX) on Saturday 1/9.

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? FC7155F8-94EB-4765-AED8-136EA632B420

Ford Bronco News on further order submission delays (current dealer saying so)? FC7155F8-94EB-4765-AED8-136EA632B420
Any dealership that has told you to send them your build and price so they can put it in right when the banks open is borderline scamming you. Complete bullshit sales tactic since we know build and price is basically bullshit.

Silver&Black_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you were a dealer, would you put that info on the internet before Ford says it's OK to release it?
No, but I would tell my customers that Ford has been communicating with me, sending me info to get ready for order banks to open.

My point is that no dealer has said that Ford has been communicating with them to get ready for order banks to open on the 19th.

I'm not saying that the dealers should publish the info that Ford sends, I'm just saying that it's odd that no dealer has indicated that Ford is communicating with them as to anything order bank related.

I'm not familiar with how car order banks open, but I sense that dealers not hearing anything from Ford 7 days before the projected open tells me that the order banks will not open on the 19th.

B-ron-co

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt, honda civic hb
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope Ford builds the Bronco better than they market it...................thinking of options.
Sponsored