Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ford and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ford is sued by at least one attorney general's office and maybe a class action lawsuit.
Your reservation never guaranteed a Bronco. That litigation would go nowhere. It completely sucks because it was announced so much later than many people reserved and it goes against the spirit of what was initially said. You now compete with overall reservations but also ones within your dealer. I think there will be many instances of earlier reservations getting much later deliveries than later reservations because of the allocation change.

The lower percentages being reported also screws over the customer on moving their reservation. It may be that the dealers can decline submitting your order to not bump a longtime reservation holder. Again, it sucks but it is the reality we have.
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is going to be total carnage against the buyer now - especially because we lost X-plan pricing.

Open up your wallets if you want a Bronco. The market just became a sellers market on steroids.
I might see if my dealership wants to give me money to walk away from the bronco after I place the order so they have dealer stock this year. That way I could lease a Defender for 3 years and let the Bronco market settle down.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No actually it doesn't because it completely negates the reservation system. If I'm a second day reservation, but the dealership I picked happens to have say 200 first day reservations, then I'm now kicked into 2022 because ford is only allowing that dealership 157?
I'd say correct.
OK, you'd think Ford would have the rolling out of a new product down by now.... it's confusing - to talk to the local dealer, they have little information or information that is already in the public domain... to talk to the Ford Marketing Dept. is like ground hog day.... anybody else get this vibe?
haha dude my dealer is CLUELESS! I was texting with the sales manager last night and he had zero clue anything was released as far as ordering etc. I know WAY more than my dealer, it's kinda scary, like are these guys gonna F*&^ this up on me?! LOL

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You didn't read my post. Dealers don't have any say in who gets to order and when. The dealer will get a matching list of reservations to use for the allocation. 137 Allocations, 137 reservations to fulfil. A reservation cancels? One less allocation for that dealership.
That's a new piece...are you a dealer?

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your reservation never guaranteed a Bronco. That litigation would go nowhere. It completely sucks because it was announced so much later than many people reserved and it goes against the spirit of what was initially said. You now compete with overall reservations but also ones within your dealer. I think there will be many instances of earlier reservations getting much later deliveries than later reservations because of the allocation change.

The lower percentages being reported also screws over the customer on moving their reservation. It may be that the dealers can decline submitting your order to not bump a longtime reservation holder. Again, it sucks but it is the reality we have.
As a litigator I respectfully disagree. This violates the terms of the contract that was formed when we placed the reservation and they took the money. I'm not going to sue and I don't do many class action lawsuits, but I am going to refer this to people I know. I'll just wait to see what the dealerships in my area say, and then probably move on to a different vehicle since I really do want an SUV this year.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmm.... so now that it looks like I will 99.99% have a '22, does this mean the price of my WT is going to get hiked up by about $2k since mod top will be available? That would make me consider switching trims at the very least. Following up on that, will I even have the option to switch trims at that point?
Yes, Ford discounted Wildtrak price $1895 because the black MOD top not available. They are essentially giving the MIC top ($695) for free so 21 WT is a good deal. 22 WT will definitely go up at least that much.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That was also my previous understanding. But apparently from what im reading on here, they are only opening up ordering based on the number allocated per dealer? Pretty confused about it all now
I believe that is an incorrect assumption on this board. Since allocations are still estimates, dealers should work to convert as many reservations to orders as possible so that as allocations change there are people in line with orders already placed.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You didn't read my post. Dealers don't have any say in who gets to order and when. The dealer will get a matching list of reservations to use for the allocation. 137 Allocations, 137 reservations to fulfil. A reservation cancels? One less allocation for that dealership.

Any dealership who says different is lying to get you to pay more and order faster.

Why would you bother with reservations if you were not going to honor them?
The dealers already have the full reservation list for their dealership. If they have x allocations, then they use the list to fill those allocations. Honorable dealers will go down the list and mark them off as they decline until they fill their allotment. Its actually pretty straight forward. Cancelling a reservation does not reduce allocation.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model