First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do know one thing that Bronco and this forum has; we have WAY more funny people. JL forums is full of a bunch of hardasses and posers lmao.
Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do know one thing that Bronco and this forum has; we have WAY more funny people. JL forums is full of a bunch of hardasses and posers lmao.
Yeah is because we don't have an SFA shoved up our asses over here (it's a pineapple).

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah I was referring to the "original" thrash song Evil Never Dies.

I gotta get back to going to concerts, been forever since I've seen Overkill, Iron Maiden, Testament and other bands like that.
A buddy of mine just saw Kix about an hour from home before the pandemic hit. Hard to believe these guys are still rocking it all these years later.

OP
OP
5.0Maverick

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I’ll add something along those lines hahaha

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have been driving a jeep daily for about six years. I think the number of four door drivers who are unaware of the wave have definitely reduced the practice. I usually wave first. I also ride motorcycles, and most riders wave. Some cruisers don't wave to other types of bikes, and some are too focused on not getting killed.

I voted Karen on the poll. I didn't see the option for: Stop bronco. Jump out. Do fire drill while riding imaginary stick pony. Resume driving. I'd be totally on board with that. :LOL:

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been driving a jeep daily for about six years. I think the number of four door drivers who are unaware of the wave have definitely reduced the practice. I usually wave first. I also ride motorcycles, and most riders wave. Some cruisers don't wave to other types of bikes, and some are too focused on not getting killed.

I voted Karen on the poll. I didn't see the option for: Stop bronco. Jump out. Do fire drill while riding imaginary stick pony. Resume driving. I'd be totally on board with that. :LOL:
Yeah JKs really killed the jeep wave. But cj folks always wave. Sometime they throw a high five if its slow enough.

futzin'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Been lurking here for a while, and have been active on the JT forum. This is a true statement. Also, there are WAY more intelligent folks here (as a generality).

Also, to the point of Harley riders doing the 'low wave' to each other: that's so that they can catch the parts falling off the other guy's machine (and yes, I have a HD ;)).

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the wave from a lot of Subaru owners. Sometimes just a rev when passing.

I peed a little the other day when a centrifugal supercharged mustang decided to shit all over me on the way to work. The sound of a thousand dyson's sucking the air our of my lungs.

Okay, I get it, you have bigger pee pee.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird I always was told they just vape
Having owned 3 STI's over the years and knowing quite a few in the community, I've never met one that actually vaped.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I must admit I do the jeep wave, but I also do the jeep finger when a fellow jeeper doesnt give the wave back, its instinct gotta say F U for not speaking back.
I can also say I have been on the reciving end of a foot wave and I didnt wave back at all. I said to my wife, "look at that guy, wtf is he doing", then it hit me "FOOT WAVE!"

Im going to do the Bronco wave Im sure, its going to be cool seeing them out in the wild. I get pretty excited over mundane stuff.
Sponsored