First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Releasing it on OJs birthday is hilarious. I could even see an OJ model or at least refer to the crawler gear as Juice Mode or something.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe "Doug" should go to the intro page and give us the lowdown seeing how someone like you that has been here this long and still has no clue. ;)

Or maybe "Doug" should hookup with "Karen" :ROFLMAO:

Just making some sarcasm to pass the time waiting for July to roll around. Please don't get mad "Doug".

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Releasing it on OJs birthday is hilarious. I could even see an OJ model or at least refer to the crawler gear as Juice Mode or something.
From what I understand Ford does everything they can to not acknowledge the OJ association with the Bronco.

Sponsored

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sister Of Nicole Brown Simpson On Release Date Of Ford Bronco - Are You Kidding Me?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sister-nicole-brown-simpson-release-115616414.html

Once again the PC police on the prowl. I'm not trying to be jerk but come on people if we are going to play this game it will NEVER be released because I'm sure SOMETHING has happen over the course of history on every date. I didn't think it was right that he got away with it either but I HIGHLY doubt Ford looked at that date and said "We need to do it now". She probably thinks we should abolish the police as well.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Once again the PC police on the prowl. I'm not trying to be jerk but come on people if we are going to play this game it will NEVER be released because I'm sure SOMETHING has happen over the course of history on every date. I didn't think it was right that he got away with it either but I HIGHLY doubt Ford looked at that date and said "We need to do it now". She probably thinks we should abolish the police as well.

Sorry in advance if I offend anyone.
There’s no way to please everybody haha. I agree with you
Sponsored