bigbend8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been calling their sales manager now for a few days to go in. They have not given ,e any indication that they were changing their position, but I will find out soon enough.
I recommend just going in. That's what I did and they let me place my order. I was a day 1 reservation and they told me I still may not get my bronco until 2022. They are filling orders on order date rather than reservation stamp.

Please let me know if you hear anything about them charging above msrp when you hear from them! Thanks!
Sponsored

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:

X-Plan pricing is no longer available from Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego CA.

Posted here: Link

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have been calling their sales manager now for a few days to go in. They have not given ,e any indication that they were changing their position, but I will find out soon enough.
MD is close to me...DM me

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I went in today and place my order for my FE. Cactus Grey, Black Interior, Shadow Black top. Took about 30 minutes because some two step process with Ford. I did talk to the Sales Manager and they said that they would be adding ADM on any Bronco if the person had not already discussed and come to a prior arrangement with the dealership. They are honoring my arrangement, which I got in writing early on. So I am good, but my fellow Bronco sisters and brothers may have to pay ADM or negotiate hard.

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Talked to my dealer yesterday here in the Houston area as he wanted a $500 deposit. I thought the $100 placed last year would count towards that. He stated Ford would be refunding the $100 back to me and as it went to Ford and not the dealer he needed $500 which I paid. Per my dealer it will be MSRP plus TTL. No additional fees supposedly. I guess I won't know for sure till it arrives sometime in May. He said they should have some demo's in April that I can come out and test drive and actually see one.

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can confirm that San Tan Ford in AZ is MSRP only. Just left there. They didn't plug anything into an order system of any kind. Just literally went to B&P and entered everything in like I did here at home. Then they let me know they were MSRP only and that I should be happy they weren't adding any additional dealer markup. Also want an additional $1000 to convert to order. I got up and walked out.

Not sure what to do now. I am not paying MSRP.

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Contacted Chino Hills Ford, AutoNation Tustin Ford, Huntington Beach Ford (all in California) and they all have no information at this time.
Victor at Chino Hills Ford just told me they were adding $10,000.00 on top of MSRP. Cheers!

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can confirm that San Tan Ford in AZ is MSRP only. Just left there. They didn't plug anything into an order system of any kind. Just literally went to B&P and entered everything in like I did here at home. Then they let me know they were MSRP only and that I should be happy they weren't adding any additional dealer markup. Also want an additional $1000 to convert to order. I got up and walked out.

Not sure what to do now. I am not paying MSRP.
Try @Zach@Granger (https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html) or @DealerInsider (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.11412/). Even with shipping they should both be lower than MSRP.

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in my contract yesterday.

Packey Webb Downers Grove IL - no dealer markup. MSRP. $1000 non refundable to put in the order. Contract signed showing the out the door price - including taxes, doc fees and everything else. I did not attempt an x package or any discounts.

Sponsored

mainy12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Premier Ford of Bay Ridge (NY) & ACE Ford (NJ) are all MSRP ONLY, said that other dealerships are marking up the price.

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mainy12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Halfsmoke00 i know but i'm looking a better deal, 3% under invoice is good but i have to pay 8.75% tax on the car (which is like 2000+). I rather wait for 2022 or 2023, if that means I'll get it cheaper.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am out. But I am not cancelling my reservation. What happens to reservations that are not converted and just languish?
Sponsored