Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take? Some random who joined this site yesterday, dropped the MOAB by making an outrageous claim. A post like that should have gotten tossed immediately, yet here we are and its trending on the site.
My take? Some random who joined this site yesterday, dropped the MOAB by making an outrageous claim. A post like that should have gotten tossed immediately, yet here we are and its trending on the site.
My take, is you may be the only one claiming to have ordered a Bronco that is concerned about what is “trending”. What are you a 12yo? Great contribution to the thread btw, great insight!
Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My take, is you may be the only one claiming to have ordered a Bronco that is concerned about what is “trending”. What are you a 12yo? Great contribution to the thread btw, great insight!
Oh look .. another one.

Here you go troll.
Ford Bronco Sasquatch pushes all orders to MY2022?? Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 1.36.15 PM

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To be frank, @Xploit is right. We've heard the "My dealer said..." lines of BS too many times.

I don't doubt that your dealer spouted this nonsense, but the fact is, they are wrong. We need more facts on this site, not more dealer propaganda.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To be frank, @Xploit is right. We've heard the "My dealer said..." lines of BS too many times.

I don't doubt that your dealer spouted this nonsense, but the fact is, they are wrong. We need more facts on this site, not more dealer propaganda.
Here here.. I am not trying to be an AHOLE, but come on, thats a HUGE statement to make on this site. When you've only joined a day ago and you come with nothing to back it up? Sounds to me like someone upset that they cant get one, or they like the attention, which they are getting (from me included). Everything I have posted has been LEGIT. If the OP's info was correct, do you think he would be the only one in possession? It would be news EVERYWHERE.

Posts like the OP happen in every forum when something new and hard to get is approaching release. A huge waste of time that only gets people nervous at best. Contribute to the site, but with good intel and not sissy nonsense bombs with zero credibility.

OP
OP
Sgilson

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again, I am not claiming my dealer has the inside track on news from Ford. I simply posted to see if anyone else is being told this. Hall monitors can simply ignore my question and allow others to respond.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did not know that.

He only ever runs Mopar so I didn't figure he would have had a horse in the race anyway.
I was just as surprised to hear it as you. He announced it on his channel when he was doing a vehicle round up a few months ago.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order: 4Dr BL, 2.7/Auto, MIC+ST, Squatch, High

If I get bumped to MY22, so be it.

That's the truck I want. I've waited years (decades?) for this. One more model year isn't gonna make me bail for a Jeep, Land Rover, Toyota, anything. I'm in.

That said, my order is in. I'm a 2nd day reservation. I'd love to take this thing out to the desert next summer but if I don't <shrug>. At the rate I've been saving my "down" I might just be able to pay cash if they keep pushing delivery dates out.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello, finally met with dealership last week to convert reservation into an order... I was told by choosing Sasquatch package, I am automatically pushed to MY2022. The only 2021 orders with Sasquatch will be First Edition. Has anyone else been told this? I am also told order will not be entered until Ford begins taking orders for 2022. Did I miss something? When I pushed back, dealership contacted Ford rep and confirmed. I was also told this had nothing to do with dealership allocations.
Not surprised at all. 😏

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me that they have 31 allocations and that I am #36 on that list. Even though i dont meet the allocation he said that since 17 out of the 31 allocations are wildtrak i will most likely be pushed forward because i am getting a badlands without sasquatch. even though i have the V6 on my order since there are so many people that want wildtrak that i will make the allocation. After follow up with the dealer he told me that all the rest of the reservation holders want sasquatch. out of all 90 reservations at the dealership only 3 poeple dont want sasquacth and im one of them. No one wants the 4 cylinder as well so the people behind me cant jump in front of me. All good news it sounds like to me. I havent heard of sasquatch being MY22 but my dealer did tell me that since they are building all first editions MY21 and the sasquatch is limited that most of the wildtraks and other builds that require sasquatch will be pushed back. We have to keep in mind they have X amount of sasquatch building parts available for the whole nation and after the 7,000 first editions are built that doesnt leave them much room to fit in everyone that wants sasquatch which im guessing is about 85% of orders. We will see what happens in May but i'm confident that i will make the MY21 even though im not in the allocation.
In all seriousness, I think some of the larger dealerships are going to have to hire security when these things start rolling in. I can see the more rabid among us, and you know who you are, stalking the dealerships to try to find out if they got jumped over and why. I think in the end, Ford may regret this whole reservation deal. Just my opinion.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree, but dealership will not convert my order until 2022 orders are accepted. So I will not have order in for Ford to give estimate in May.

Whoops. MIssed that part.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here here.. I am not trying to be an AHOLE, but come on
I don't know, but you seem pretty good at it.
I've got a good laugh so far 😁

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM