North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I say it with a great deal of reverence. I too, would have liked to have been an enginerd. But I made poor choices. So I root for them on the internets.
Another engineer here as well, enginerd is actually a new one on me but I do identify with it.
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with you there. I just want them to drive it up into my garage for the reveal.
see if the mall crawler trim can handle my driveway. be careful - there is some tree roots.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is a reason why Toledo Ohio has 5 country stations 4 pop stations and 3 rock station. (Dad rock) that’s what most people like. so it’s a very smart move by ford.

Me I can’t STAND radio music.

they don’t play my music on the radio.

You're weird :LOL:

At least it isn't country though.. so props for that!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t think the Nat Geo or sports center ones will get all that much viewership but the ABC one is going to get a LOT of views from the right people. Here’s the lineup:

Luke Bryan will perform with special guest Darius Rucker. The special will also feature appearances by Jason Aldean, Kelsea Ballerini, Garth Brooks, Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, Lil Nas X, Maren Morris, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urbanand other stars.

That is a STACKED lineup
Eww. Thanks for the warning.

Sponsored

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know like three of these people. Looks like it has nothing to do with Bronco. Sounds like their targeting Karens who listen to modern country music. Good luck with that. :LOL:
Lemme help you out with what I know off the top of my head:

Luke Bryan -- mediocre country singer

Darius Rucker -- Former lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish, decided to sing country music, pretty good at it.

Jason Aldean -- OK country singer, shitty rapper.

Kelsea Ballerini -- OKish country singer, too poppy, kinda pretty.

Garth Brooks -- 70's rock 'n' roller in a cowboy hat. Okie.

Kane Brown -- I got nothin.

Luke Combs -- No idea

Miranda Lambert -- Decent country singer, also part of a girl group called "The Pistol Annies," cheating whore ex-wife of Blake Shelton.

Lil Nas X -- No idea.

Maren Morris -- Decent country singer, kinda pretty.

Brad Paisley -- Pretty good country singer, hell of a guitar player.

Blake Shelton -- Good country singer, some good songs, a lot of shitty songs (he does better singing other people's stuff). Okie. Was married to Miranda Lambert, is now engaged to Gwen Stefani.

Carrie Underwood -- Country singer, won American Idol way back in season 4. Okie.

Keith Urban -- Country singer, some of it is excellent, the rest I could take or leave. Aussie.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It makes perfect sense to advertise on ESPN and NatGeo, they want to show that the Bronco is true to its heritage. It can go anywhere and do anything and it's intended for those outdoor enthusiats.

Tbf I can't explain ABC.
Well, because some older Bronco buyers, like me, like country music and don't have cable or satellite. So I'll be adjusting the rabbit ears to get good ABC reception in the 7:00 hour to be sure I'm ready for the reveal.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I can't explain myself. I grew up in the 70's in a small town and all the radio stations played country and most of the grown ups listened to country - some even were in local country bands and went to square dances on Saturday nights. I HATED COUNTRY. I LOVED HARD ROCK. I went to rock & roll concerts. Bought rock eight-tracks and casettes and CD's. Then "The Voice" came on - I just laughed that they actually had a country artist as a judge - Blake Shelton. Then I started listening to the country contestants and started thinking this is kinda nice. Then all of a sudden I couldn't get enough of country - especially Classic Country. Now all I want to listen to is country. I can't explain how I could change like that - does it mean that I am now officially an old fart?! o_O

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lemme help you out with what I know off the top of my head:

Luke Bryan -- mediocre country singer

Darius Rucker -- Former lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish, decided to sing country music, pretty good at it.

Jason Aldean -- OK country singer, shitty rapper.

Kelsea Ballerini -- OKish country singer, too poppy, kinda pretty.

Garth Brooks -- 70's rock 'n' roller in a cowboy hat. Okie.

Kane Brown -- I got nothin.

Luke Combs -- No idea

Miranda Lambert -- Decent country singer, also part of a girl group called "The Pistol Annies," cheating whore ex-wife of Blake Shelton.

Lil Nas X -- No idea.

Maren Morris -- Decent country singer, kinda pretty.

Brad Paisley -- Pretty good country singer, hell of a guitar player.

Blake Shelton -- Good country singer, some good songs, a lot of shitty songs (he does better singing other people's stuff). Okie. Was married to Miranda Lambert, is now engaged to Gwen Stefani.

Carrie Underwood -- Country singer, won American Idol way back in season 4. Okie.

Keith Urban -- Country singer, some of it is excellent, the rest I could take or leave. Aussie.
FIFY

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hmm......I guess we can add the "country music" debate to the list of things we discuss when there's no news, just after pineapple pizza.
Sponsored